Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. 15:26 - Apr 26 with 21859 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

If you could bang one celebrity in the world

You get one pick. Who?

For me.. the geordie from little mix

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. (n/t) on 16:18 - Apr 26 with 1510 viewsSarge

[Post edited 16 Jul 2020 0:04]
Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 16:18 - Apr 26 with 1509 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Out of all the celebrity women in the world, you've chosen her?

Poll: Best Football Song

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 16:20 - Apr 26 with 1504 viewsartsbossbeard

I'm going with Becci from Fifteen to One earlier.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 16:22 - Apr 26 with 1494 viewsMJallday

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 16:14 - Apr 26 by The_Romford_Blue

Michelle Keegan, Holly Willpughby and Rachel Riley would all make my top 5

But Karen Brady? Ew

Gonna have to google that jennifer bird as I haven't heard that name before

right now - Maryam Ozerli

but it changes. hourly

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 16:23 - Apr 26 with 1490 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 16:18 - Apr 26 by RoyKeanesDog

Out of all the celebrity women in the world, you've chosen her?

That's kinda the idea of the game

In fairness, on a different day I probably would've said Michelle Keegan

Or this sort on towie

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 16:24 - Apr 26 with 1484 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 16:22 - Apr 26 by MJallday

right now - Maryam Ozerli

but it changes. hourly

Her?!??

That's a shocker of a shout

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 16:25 - Apr 26 with 1475 viewsReuser_is_God

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 16:23 - Apr 26 by The_Romford_Blue

That's kinda the idea of the game

In fairness, on a different day I probably would've said Michelle Keegan

Or this sort on towie

She's nice.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 16:26 - Apr 26 with 1471 viewsReuser_is_God

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 16:14 - Apr 26 by The_Romford_Blue

Michelle Keegan, Holly Willpughby and Rachel Riley would all make my top 5

But Karen Brady? Ew

Gonna have to google that jennifer bird as I haven't heard that name before

Brady is an ECH

Evans out

Login to get fewer ads

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 16:28 - Apr 26 with 1476 viewsWarkystache

Oooh the one front left - I'd make his arsehole look like a windsock in a gale at Clacton aerodrome.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 16:28 - Apr 26 with 1452 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 16:26 - Apr 26 by Reuser_is_God

Brady is an ECH

What's an ech?

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 16:29 - Apr 26 with 1444 viewsReuser_is_God

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 16:28 - Apr 26 by Warkystache

Oooh the one front left - I'd make his arsehole look like a windsock in a gale at Clacton aerodrome.

What's going on with top lefts hair?

Evans out

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 16:29 - Apr 26 with 1441 viewsReuser_is_God

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 16:28 - Apr 26 by The_Romford_Blue

What's an ech?

Experienced Cock Handler

Evans out

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 16:30 - Apr 26 with 1439 viewsMJallday

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 16:24 - Apr 26 by The_Romford_Blue

Her?!??

That's a shocker of a shout

what can i say, i have a liking for redheads.

?

Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 16:32 - Apr 26 with 1427 viewsSitfcB

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 16:29 - Apr 26 by Reuser_is_God

Haha poor Sindre. Slick rick.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 16:32 - Apr 26 with 1431 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 16:28 - Apr 26 by Warkystache

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 16:33 - Apr 26 with 1420 viewsWarkystache

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 16:29 - Apr 26 by Reuser_is_God

That's one of Trump's bastards, that is.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 16:33 - Apr 26 with 1418 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Experienced Cock Handler

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 16:33 - Apr 26 with 1409 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 16:30 - Apr 26 by MJallday

what can i say, i have a liking for redheads.

?

Mate she's not even an 8

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 16:34 - Apr 26 with 1402 viewshoppy

You spelt "I made" wrongly.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 16:36 - Apr 26 with 1381 viewsMJallday

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 16:33 - Apr 26 by The_Romford_Blue

Mate she's not even an 8

yeah but to be fair im only a 6 - so id be punching above my weight

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 16:37 - Apr 26 with 1369 viewsSitfcB

He's a slim looking chap, who is he...?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 16:38 - Apr 26 with 1362 viewsBluebell

That was some time ago.

He has put on weight since then and grown a beard. He just has bum fluff there.
Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 16:38 - Apr 26 with 1349 viewsblueislander

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 16:34 - Apr 26 by hoppy

You spelt "I made" wrongly.

Got to be Joan Bakewell, but , if it had to be a younger lady, Helen Mirren.
Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 16:39 - Apr 26 with 1341 viewsMJallday

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 16:37 - Apr 26 by SitfcB

He's a slim looking chap, who is he...?

i thought it was DJ Mike Smith off of the 80s at the top left
[Post edited 26 Apr 2017 16:39]

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 16:39 - Apr 26 with 1329 viewshoppy

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 16:38 - Apr 26 by blueislander

Got to be Joan Bakewell, but , if it had to be a younger lady, Helen Mirren.

Can't believe you'd choose Bakewell. Tart.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024