Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QE for the rich, austerity for the rest of us..... 22:53 - May 2 with 3146 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2017/may/02/man-who-campaigned-against-cut-i

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

QE for the rich, austerity for the rest of us..... on 10:23 - May 3 with 1156 viewsStokieBlue

QE for the rich, austerity for the rest of us..... on 09:02 - May 3 by BanksterDebtSlave

Is it then partly true, I enjoy reading so feel free. Have you read the wealth of information at http://positivemoney.org/how-money-works/advanced/how-quantitative-easing-works/

No I haven't but I'll try to when I get time.

You've posted that organisation before though, it's hardly unbiased and extremely partisan.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

QE for the rich, austerity for the rest of us..... on 10:46 - May 3 with 1142 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

QE for the rich, austerity for the rest of us..... on 10:23 - May 3 by StokieBlue

No I haven't but I'll try to when I get time.

You've posted that organisation before though, it's hardly unbiased and extremely partisan.

SB

Partisan towards ?
http://positivemoney.org/about/

Edit...have you got the links to show how the wealth from QE has 'trickled down' ?
[Post edited 3 May 2017 10:48]

QE for the rich, austerity for the rest of us..... on 15:34 - May 3 with 1117 viewsJ2BLUE

QE for the rich, austerity for the rest of us..... on 08:52 - May 3 by StokieBlue

As I said, I have no problem with UBI and think it's a good idea if it can be funded.

It would also promote entrepreneurialism as people would have money to survive whilst they developed their ideas.

SB

I would love UBI. How realistic is it though?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

QE for the rich, austerity for the rest of us..... on 15:45 - May 3 with 1111 viewsNo9

QE for the rich, austerity for the rest of us..... on 23:03 - May 2 by Bluefish

Can you define rich? I am not rich but I am not in austerity. The closest I ever got to austerity was after the last Labour government.

Which world is better

A world where jobs are created for the poor

Or

A world where the poor get handouts that aren't sustainable

This is the Britain the tories have created -
19 million will disagree with you
http://uk.businessinsider.com/theresa-mays-jams-joseph-rowntree-foundation-finds
QE for the rich, austerity for the rest of us..... on 17:38 - May 3 with 1088 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

QE for the rich, austerity for the rest of us..... on 08:51 - May 3 by StokieBlue

That is not entirely true. I suspect the things you read say that but there is plenty of mainstream literature from respected economists which says exactly the opposite.

Can't go into the finer details now but I doubt you'd read it anyway.

You're essentially saying you want the government to give you something for nothing, I am not really surprised.

SB

It's starting to look like you are making this stuff up as you go along!

QE for the rich, austerity for the rest of us..... on 17:47 - May 3 with 1083 viewsStokieBlue

QE for the rich, austerity for the rest of us..... on 17:38 - May 3 by BanksterDebtSlave

It's starting to look like you are making this stuff up as you go along!

Why is that? I've not had time to go find what you want or write a reply. Google exists if you're impatient.

You just link to the same website every time which I've already discussed so you're not doing yourself any favours doing that.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

QE for the rich, austerity for the rest of us..... on 17:49 - May 3 with 1080 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

QE for the rich, austerity for the rest of us..... on 17:47 - May 3 by StokieBlue

Why is that? I've not had time to go find what you want or write a reply. Google exists if you're impatient.

You just link to the same website every time which I've already discussed so you're not doing yourself any favours doing that.

SB

The other reply I thought you might have backed up was the partisan one .
Edit...how did you decide that the thing you haven't read is partisan ?
[Post edited 3 May 2017 19:00]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024