Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I have been on the fence but... time for Mick to go now 14:01 - May 7 with 2017 viewspointofblue

We had no heart, no spirit, no passion, no drive, no commitment, no desire, no nous. That second half was as miserable half as I have ever seen as an Ipswich fan. If the manager can't at least get them going then he has no reason to be here.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

I have been on the fence but... time for Mick to go now on 14:05 - May 7 with 1984 viewsstrikalite

Second half was Lincoln revisited...

Dreadful..
I have been on the fence but... time for Mick to go now on 14:33 - May 7 with 1921 viewsVaughan8

I have been on the fence but... time for Mick to go now on 14:05 - May 7 by strikalite

Second half was Lincoln revisited...

Dreadful..

I will never forgive him for the Lincoln defeat. What an utter shambles and it hasn't really improved since.

Surprised he wasn't sacked after that game.

Today was awful and unfortunately wasn't a one-off
I have been on the fence but... time for Mick to go now on 16:04 - May 7 with 1870 viewsblues78itfc

MM OUT NOT A CLUE, NEEDS A TRIP TO THE FUNNY FARM. AS HE CANT SEE HOW BAD WE ARE

Poll: what would you like to see in place for next season

I have been on the fence but... time for Mick to go now on 16:08 - May 7 with 1863 viewsSuperfrans

Whether Mick should go has nothing really to do with today. It was a meaningless game for us, with two of our best players of this season missing.

And the second half didn't even come close to the awfulness of Lincoln away.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

I have been on the fence but... time for Mick to go now on 17:07 - May 7 with 1805 viewsDolly2.0

I have been on the fence but... time for Mick to go now on 16:08 - May 7 by Superfrans

Whether Mick should go has nothing really to do with today. It was a meaningless game for us, with two of our best players of this season missing.

Some people are getting a little carried away, as I expected they would.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

I have been on the fence but... time for Mick to go now on 17:08 - May 7 with 1802 viewsTheBlueBarca

I have been on the fence but... time for Mick to go now on 17:07 - May 7 by Dolly2.0

Some people are getting a little carried away, as I expected they would.

Still our worse season in living memory. He should go.

Everyone on this forum is always wrong.
Poll: Should Tommy Smith be awarded a Testimonial at Ipswich?

I have been on the fence but... time for Mick to go now on 17:15 - May 7 with 1784 viewshaughleyblue74

like you I have been on the fence even after Lincoln but not now he has to go but to think some clubs have spent more on agents fees than we have on transfers shows what Mick is up against
I have been on the fence but... time for Mick to go now on 17:27 - May 7 with 1754 viewsDolly2.0

I have been on the fence but... time for Mick to go now on 17:15 - May 7 by haughleyblue74

like you I have been on the fence even after Lincoln but not now he has to go but to think some clubs have spent more on agents fees than we have on transfers shows what Mick is up against

Yes, this is broadly my position. Some people seem to think the poor performances are purely down to Mick. They're going to have a shock when the next manager does no better (or worse) because he'll also have sod all to spend.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Login to get fewer ads

I have been on the fence but... time for Mick to go now on 17:30 - May 7 with 1742 viewsWestSussexBlue

I have been on the fence but... time for Mick to go now on 16:08 - May 7 by Superfrans

There is no such thing as a meaningless game. If our manager who is extremely well paid to coach motivate and focus our player's in every game of a season for the good of ITFC is unable to carry this out he's failing.
Change needed.
I have been on the fence but... time for Mick to go now on 17:34 - May 7 with 1715 viewshaughleyblue74

two of our best players who one will be gone in the summer and the other will miss 50% through injury and to top it we may lose the best keeper we have had in years.... cant wait until August ;)
I have been on the fence but... time for Mick to go now on 17:38 - May 7 with 1705 viewsGlasgowBlue

This is the bit I don't understand.

For three years Mick had us playing with steel. It wasn't pretty but we were hard to beat.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I have been on the fence but... time for Mick to go now on 17:42 - May 7 with 1690 viewsLankHenners

I have been on the fence but... time for Mick to go now on 17:38 - May 7 by GlasgowBlue

This is the bit I don't understand.

For three years Mick had us playing with steel. It wasn't pretty but we were hard to beat.

We've certainly lost much of that now - this season it's been a case of the opposition score first and it's game over.

Mick's mistake in that respect was trying to move the style of play on too much after finishing 6th, slamming on the handbrake when we lost 5-1 to Reading and struggling to find any kind of balance since.

A lack of real leaders in the squad also contributes to the spineless nature of far too many of our performances.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

I have been on the fence but... time for Mick to go now on 18:03 - May 7 with 1628 viewsgerard1947

I tend to agree with you but I've been concerned that whoever gets the job will be no better or worse than Mick because of the budget constraints. As it stands I think we could face the drop next season whoever is in charge such is the importance of big money in football. Better with a bit of fight and style than without a whimper with Mick in charge perhaps.
I have been on the fence but... time for Mick to go now on 19:44 - May 7 with 1541 viewsTexaco73

We won't get relegated with Mick next season. He would be gone before that happened. The bloke is too self absorbed to have that on his CV.
I think he will get some sort of investment for the coming season, otherwise he'll walk away. This season has been a wreck and he won't want to be in the same position again.

I don't see much point in getting rid of MM until ME goes. ME is the predominant handicap for club progress. IMO
MM is the predominant handicap for entertainment.
Need a clean sweep. Owner, manager and playing staff.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024