Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Little Boy Blue 09:03 - May 16 with 1909 viewsitfcjoe

Anyone watch the finale last night?

Thought it was a really good series, really well done - feel so sad for the parents, especially when you see the conduct of the boys and their parents.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Little Boy Blue on 09:15 - May 16 with 1882 viewsBluetaff

It was incredibly well done and the performances were brilliant - Stephen Graham is brilliant in everything he does.

I thought the young lads who played Mercer, Yates etc...were unbelievable and must have been so difficult portray the real characters in such a way in the exact same courtroom the trial was held in.

When you understand though that many of them are now actually out and on the streets again...

Blog: The National Conundrum

Little Boy Blue on 09:20 - May 16 with 1871 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I thought it was excellent

Quick question - why did the lad who never left the house because he got a kicking get sentenced? What did he do? His mum gave evidence too but I couldn't work out what he himself had done that was illegal?

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Little Boy Blue on 09:24 - May 16 with 1845 viewsBluefish

Little Boy Blue on 09:20 - May 16 by The_Romford_Blue

Quick question - why did the lad who never left the house because he got a kicking get sentenced? What did he do? His mum gave evidence too but I couldn't work out what he himself had done that was illegal?

Assisting an offender

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Little Boy Blue on 09:28 - May 16 with 1838 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Little Boy Blue on 09:24 - May 16 by Bluefish

Assisting an offender

Yeah I get that but what did he actually do?

If he didn't leave the house and they simply came round his house to play pro evo after, how does that make him criminally responsible?

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Little Boy Blue on 09:29 - May 16 with 1834 viewsBluetaff

Little Boy Blue on 09:20 - May 16 by The_Romford_Blue

I think there was a little bit of licence given to some of those characters, mainly for their own protection - Jordon and Claire Olssen I don't think existed but I think he might have been Boy "M"? Think Boy "X" was the lad who hid the weapon and was placed into witness protection

Sean Mercer was found guilty of murder.
Other gang members James Yates, Nathan Quinn, Boy "M", Gary Kays, and Melvin Coy were convicted of assisting an offender. Boy "K", later revealed as Dean Kelly, was convicted of four related offences. Kays and Coy were both sentenced to seven years

So aiding an offender

Little Boy Blue on 09:32 - May 16 with 1822 viewsBluefish

Little Boy Blue on 09:29 - May 16 by Bluetaff

I think there was a little bit of licence given to some of those characters, mainly for their own protection - Jordon and Claire Olssen I don't think existed but I think he might have been Boy "M"? Think Boy "X" was the lad who hid the weapon and was placed into witness protection

Sean Mercer was found guilty of murder.
Other gang members James Yates, Nathan Quinn, Boy "M", Gary Kays, and Melvin Coy were convicted of assisting an offender. Boy "K", later revealed as Dean Kelly, was convicted of four related offences. Kays and Coy were both sentenced to seven years

So aiding an offender

He was boy m. His house was also bugged according to the court case

Little Boy Blue on 09:33 - May 16 with 1816 viewsBluefish

Little Boy Blue on 09:28 - May 16 by The_Romford_Blue

Yeah I get that but what did he actually do?

If he didn't leave the house and they simply came round his house to play pro evo after, how does that make him criminally responsible?

I am not sure that that is why they went round. He helped their alibis and hid the truth just like the patents did. The policeman was bang on to after them all.

Little Boy Blue on 09:34 - May 16 with 1807 viewsBluetaff

Little Boy Blue on 09:32 - May 16 by Bluefish

He was boy m. His house was also bugged according to the court case

Think most of them were, in the end he received a two year supervision order

Login to get fewer ads

Little Boy Blue on 09:35 - May 16 with 1801 viewsBluetaff

Little Boy Blue on 09:33 - May 16 by Bluefish

I am not sure that that is why they went round. He helped their alibis and hid the truth just like the patents did. The policeman was bang on to after them all.

He also disposed of, I think Mercer's gloves?

Little Boy Blue on 09:49 - May 16 with 1783 viewsitfcjoe

Little Boy Blue on 09:15 - May 16 by Bluetaff

It was incredibly well done and the performances were brilliant - Stephen Graham is brilliant in everything he does.

I thought the young lads who played Mercer, Yates etc...were unbelievable and must have been so difficult portray the real characters in such a way in the exact same courtroom the trial was held in.

When you understand though that many of them are now actually out and on the streets again...

It's mad that there are places like that in the UK, where life is so cheap - like something from the wire.

I watched a Ross Kemp on gangs in Liverpool and it is all just so pointless and sad

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Little Boy Blue on 10:07 - May 16 with 1749 viewsLord_Lucan

Little Boy Blue on 09:49 - May 16 by itfcjoe

It's mad that there are places like that in the UK, where life is so cheap - like something from the wire.

I watched a Ross Kemp on gangs in Liverpool and it is all just so pointless and sad

I think that was set in Croxteth wasn't it. The thing that gets me is that they all seem to live in nice houses.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Little Boy Blue on 10:43 - May 16 with 1718 viewsbluelagos

Little Boy Blue on 10:07 - May 16 by Lord_Lucan

I think that was set in Croxteth wasn't it. The thing that gets me is that they all seem to live in nice houses.

Yeah Croxteth, parts of which push Jaywick for desirability. Throw in drugs problems and it's a place with a reputation.

Other parts are half decent, such as where Rhys Jones lived. Think that was partly what was so shocking, how a middle class family could lose a kid to gang cross fire.

There's been a fair bit on the Echo site, such as "where are they now" and a bit about the copper, who left the police before he was demoted back, thus protecting his pension at the higher rate. (Not a criticism) It was Hogan Howe who was the task master police boss played by the woman in the drama.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024