Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
explosions at MEN arena 23:18 - May 22 with 26738 viewsMJallday

early days . might be nothing. hope so.

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

explosions at MEN arena on 08:36 - May 23 with 1762 viewsSwailsey

explosions at MEN arena on 08:29 - May 23 by hype313

Don't watch it then, it was no coincidence that you went straight for Rommers on this.

What's worse is that you are using this thread as a way to try and take the moral high ground on someone you clearly don't like, poor form.

Come on guys...surely we can just leave this for now?

Taxi has a valid point, the fact it was from that poster was purely coincidental, as he was posting regular updates on it.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

explosions at MEN arena on 08:36 - May 23 with 1757 viewshype313

explosions at MEN arena on 08:33 - May 23 by taximan

he was the only one to post the video

i am not the only poster to consider it bad taste, but it suits your "bullying" agenda so you carry on talking sh1t

There is no bullying going on here, just merely pointing out your distasteful point scoring on this thread.

If anyone's chatting sh1t, it's you sonny jim.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

explosions at MEN arena on 08:39 - May 23 with 1733 viewstaximan

explosions at MEN arena on 08:36 - May 23 by hype313

There is no bullying going on here, just merely pointing out your distasteful point scoring on this thread.

patronising as well

excellent
explosions at MEN arena on 08:40 - May 23 with 1737 viewsartsbossbeard

explosions at MEN arena on 08:34 - May 23 by Ryorry

Yet the police and security services are asking people for their footage as it may help them understand what happened and identify the perpetrator/s. It has its uses.

It does have it uses and you've nailed them right there. I'm with some others and I don't think it was right for the video(s) to be posted on here. If you want to look for them, look for them.

I've also just had one my female friends, who is born & bred in Ipswich share a "please help find my daughter who is missing from last night" posts. I really don't get that at all but won't say anything as it's not the right time.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

explosions at MEN arena on 08:45 - May 23 with 1681 viewsnoggin

explosions at MEN arena on 08:40 - May 23 by artsbossbeard

It does have it uses and you've nailed them right there. I'm with some others and I don't think it was right for the video(s) to be posted on here. If you want to look for them, look for them.

I've also just had one my female friends, who is born & bred in Ipswich share a "please help find my daughter who is missing from last night" posts. I really don't get that at all but won't say anything as it's not the right time.

My point was, you don't have to look for it, it's being shown on the national news. I assume everybody has been following the news.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

explosions at MEN arena on 08:45 - May 23 with 1681 viewsRyorry

Didn't say it was right for it to be posted on here. Personally I chose not to watch it.

I don't get people slagging off Twitter either - people don't have to follow or read the idiots. Meanwhile it's been doing a helluva lot of good in offering help such as trying to find missing people, offering temp accom etc.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

explosions at MEN arena on 08:50 - May 23 with 1642 viewsBergholtBru

Only just logged on and heard about this incident. I can only give my sympathies to the families of those involved, as no doubt does everybody else on here. I would suggest all petty squabbles ( of which I am by no means immune ) are put aside for today if only as a mark of respect.

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

explosions at MEN arena on 08:53 - May 23 with 1617 viewsfactual_blue

explosions at MEN arena on 08:31 - May 23 by Ryorry

Difficult, complex area if mental illness/personality disorder and/or brainwashing are playing a part, but "just following orders" is clearly no excuse for such evil acts - targeting innocent chidren/young people is so beyond the pale that anybody with one atom of empathy with fellow humans would recoil in revulsion from the thought. (Which is what I meant when I said that Hindley and Brady were evil).

Basically, they're conditioned to hate. Difficult to understand why people can set out to manipulate their fellow men/women in this way, but I suppose if you believe you're fighting a war, then anything goes.

(That's a possible explanation, not an excuse or a justification).

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

explosions at MEN arena on 08:53 - May 23 with 1607 viewsfactual_blue

explosions at MEN arena on 01:15 - May 23 by Illinoisblue

well it probably wasn't the work of the IRA, was it?

Do the buckets still get passed round in Boston?

explosions at MEN arena on 08:53 - May 23 with 1613 viewsMJallday

hi all

as youll will see, rommy and i were posting regular updates on here last night.
i think rommy must have insomnia and frankly ive not slept properly since my op.

but as the OP-er. ill respond.

firstly, this act of what is now confirmed as suicide bombing (but was very unclear initially) last night - is sicknening. to target children is a cowardly act. i can only hope that the bomber themselves died in terrible pain, and the shame of their act lives on in their families for enternal history. i cannot find words to express how horrible this is to be honest. im sure we are all feeling like that

secondly, a lot of people (including myself) were posting links. this wasnt meant as a "look how sick it is" . rommy certainly wont have meant that at all - to suggest he did that is moronic. he's a kid himself - but ignoring that fact - it was just another link to what is being shown on a rolling film on pretty much every news outlet. it is public knowlegdge

now there is the argument of "whats it doing on twtd" - well firstly its in the general section not football. secondly its in its own thread clearly marked re : the subject and thirdly, you'd have to click to play it. so actually you'd only see it if you WANTED to see it.

and it really is as simple as that. there was no malice here. lets not turn against eachother today.

children have died needlessly - it doest matter if you are single, a parent or whatever. we should be united in grief - otherwise, its what these b****ds would have wanted - for us to be split over it.

MJ

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

explosions at MEN arena on 08:57 - May 23 with 1588 viewspatrickswell

explosions at MEN arena on 08:35 - May 23 by ThePitBoss

Enough is enough. This is a new low. We need to wipe out these cnts, and their supporters.

I look forward to the Muslim community rising up and dealing with this. Their silence is deafening so far.

Women and kids, ffs.

"Their silence is deafening so far". FFS...

https://mobile.twitter.com/MuslimCouncil/status/866909627316875266/photo/1
explosions at MEN arena on 09:01 - May 23 with 1546 viewsDanTheMan

Enough is enough. This is a new low. We need to wipe out these cnts, and their supporters.

I look forward to the Muslim community rising up and dealing with this. Their silence is deafening so far.

Women and kids, ffs.

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/muslim-organisations-in-leicester-condemn-manc

Go fcuk yourself.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

explosions at MEN arena on 09:02 - May 23 with 1544 viewsfactual_blue

explosions at MEN arena on 02:27 - May 23 by The_Romford_Blue

I don't like that

If it's not the right person, and it's an innoncent randomer, that guys life is ruined

I saw the same 'trial by facebook' thing with a an accused rapist. After a week, it was realised that he was actually not the right person at all but his name had been shared hundreds of times. Was in Romford recently.

In other news.. statement at 2:40. I hope the number hasn't risen but I'd be surprised if not. The number of kids unaccounted for right now on twitter is awful. Dozens of pictures of youngsters going viral where they have yet been found.

I don't like it even if it's the right person; it prejudices a fair trial, and in the most extreme cases a guilty person may evade justice.

explosions at MEN arena on 09:02 - May 23 with 1540 viewsThrobbe

explosions at MEN arena on 08:57 - May 23 by patrickswell

"Their silence is deafening so far". FFS...

https://mobile.twitter.com/MuslimCouncil/status/866909627316875266/photo/1

Thank you. I took a deep breath and decided to reach the end of the thread before responding, and you did so with far more dignity than I would have managed.

TWTD Cycling Herbert

explosions at MEN arena on 09:04 - May 23 with 1517 viewsfactual_blue

explosions at MEN arena on 01:32 - May 23 by The_Romford_Blue

So far, the three things I got from twitter have all gone on to be reported by Sky sports news an hour later

Still people's picture being circulated on twitter that have yet to be found which is sad. Hopefully they are in a hotel but there's still 3 or 4 of the 20 I'd seen earlier who have yet been found

So a dreadful news channel just reports stuff that's on twitter? That doesn't necessarily make the reports true. I very much doubt the fact-checking done by any of murdoch's media is of a very high standard.

explosions at MEN arena on 09:04 - May 23 with 1520 viewsSwailsey

explosions at MEN arena on 09:02 - May 23 by Throbbe

Thank you. I took a deep breath and decided to reach the end of the thread before responding, and you did so with far more dignity than I would have managed.

Yep.

It's horrendous that they feel the need to even issue a statement like that - people should be able to separate the two.
[Post edited 23 May 2017 9:27]

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

explosions at MEN arena on 09:04 - May 23 with 1518 viewsLord_Lucan

explosions at MEN arena on 08:23 - May 23 by taximan

i am not suggesting anything other than that

i just don't like seeing kids scared for their lives

i don't see the need for videos of terrified kids to be linked on here

I tend to agree. A discussion is one thing but anything else is unnecessary, if you want to post videos of screaming kids, photos of men in beards claiming they done it, or ridiculous daft comments then Facebook is your friend.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

explosions at MEN arena on 09:09 - May 23 with 1469 viewsstickymockwell

Women and kids, ffs.

The problem is, Is that we don't know who fecking done it yet.
Why would a Muslim leader condem when nothing has been confirmed. I haven't seen any religious leaders say anything yet.

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

explosions at MEN arena on 09:16 - May 23 with 1422 viewsLord_Lucan

explosions at MEN arena on 07:52 - May 23 by factual_blue

Apparently when the Costa Concordia was sinking, there were people filming their own children, who were crying in terror as the water lapped round their ankles.

And you believe that?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

explosions at MEN arena on 09:17 - May 23 with 1406 viewshype313

explosions at MEN arena on 09:16 - May 23 by Lord_Lucan

And you believe that?

Any post that starts with apparently, I instantly dismiss as b0llocks.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

explosions at MEN arena on 09:21 - May 23 with 1380 viewsstickymockwell

explosions at MEN arena on 09:02 - May 23 by Throbbe

Oops, I should have do so as well.

explosions at MEN arena on 09:29 - May 23 with 1344 viewsvapour_trail

explosions at MEN arena on 08:36 - May 23 by hype313

I don't see taximan has done anything wrong here.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

explosions at MEN arena on 09:29 - May 23 with 1346 viewsSwansea_Blue

Horrific. RIP to those who lost their lives and thoughts with all those affected.

Let's rise above the hate.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

explosions at MEN arena on 09:30 - May 23 with 1333 viewsfactual_blue

explosions at MEN arena on 09:16 - May 23 by Lord_Lucan

And you believe that?

Seeing as the footage was broadcast in a documentary, then yes.

explosions at MEN arena on 09:32 - May 23 with 1319 viewsstickymockwell

explosions at MEN arena on 09:29 - May 23 by Swansea_Blue

Horrific. RIP to those who lost their lives and thoughts with all those affected.

Let's rise above the hate.

Well said.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024