Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) 13:26 - May 23 with 9237 viewstextbackup

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 14:30 - May 23 with 1911 viewsTownieRob

Just reading through Twitter comments about it, it would appear he's normally a bit of helmet judging by comments.
So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 14:34 - May 23 with 1892 viewsPhilTWTD

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 13:58 - May 23 by itfcst

My thoughts exactly. His dad has built up quite an extensive link to the City over the last few years. I suspect disappointment is an understatement

Harry Wright was an academy schoolboy with City until he came back here at 16.
So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 14:34 - May 23 with 1883 viewsfactual_blue

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 14:30 - May 23 by TownieRob

Just reading through Twitter comments about it, it would appear he's normally a bit of helmet judging by comments.

So 'Seventeen year old behaves like a berk'. That's not too surprising really, is it?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 14:35 - May 23 with 1870 viewsfactual_blue

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 14:28 - May 23 by hype313

In any other walk of life it would be gross misconduct and immediate dismissal.

Even stand-up comedian?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 14:39 - May 23 with 1856 viewshype313

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 14:35 - May 23 by factual_blue

Even stand-up comedian?

Ok not every walk of life, but if one of my employees had done that, I would have no hesitation in terminating the contract.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 14:47 - May 23 with 1797 viewsMJallday

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 14:39 - May 23 by hype313

Ok not every walk of life, but if one of my employees had done that, I would have no hesitation in terminating the contract.

perhaps im missing something, can you tell me why this comment would constitute gross misconduct ?

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 14:52 - May 23 with 1773 viewsBluefish

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 14:28 - May 23 by hype313

In any other walk of life it would be gross misconduct and immediate dismissal.

For sending a poor judged tweet while pissed?? Are you sure?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 14:56 - May 23 with 1743 viewsRoyKeanesDog

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 14:28 - May 23 by Archer4721

Oh and it's not as if you've done something stupid on the spur of the moment is it.

Oh, fair point.

That really is exactly the same.

Poll: Best Football Song

Login to get fewer ads

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 14:58 - May 23 with 1729 viewsDarth_Koont

Although if other people have said they're going to carry on as before, then it's a sign of strength and solidarity.

Is it because he didn't write "Not going to let the terrorists win"?

Pronouns: He/Him

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 15:02 - May 23 with 1713 viewsRoyKeanesDog

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 14:58 - May 23 by Darth_Koont

Although if other people have said they're going to carry on as before, then it's a sign of strength and solidarity.

Is it because he didn't write "Not going to let the terrorists win"?

It wasn't worded like that though, was it?

He said as it as if the terrorist attack was a footnote in his crazy night with his main man Joe.

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 15:05 - May 23 with 1689 viewsDarth_Koont

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 15:02 - May 23 by RoyKeanesDog

He said as it as if the terrorist attack was a footnote in his crazy night with his main man Joe.

That's the thing with social media - the context is almost always removed. I wouldn't assume it was all part of a crazy night out or to show how little he cares.

There's a few ways to read it if you want to but I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 15:06 - May 23 with 1685 viewsBurwell_Blue

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 15:02 - May 23 by RoyKeanesDog

I have seen the squad discussing it online. General consensus is that he is going to be let go and from what I see they think its well deserved.

He has a lot of history with behavior under MM
So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 15:07 - May 23 with 1673 viewsitfcst

The story has now made it into the press

http://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/ipswich-town-u18-goalkeeper-harry-wright-posts

www.ASSE-kids.fr
Poll: Which bin do cats go in?

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 15:19 - May 23 with 1608 viewsRoyKeanesDog

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 15:05 - May 23 by Darth_Koont

That's the thing with social media - the context is almost always removed. I wouldn't assume it was all part of a crazy night out or to show how little he cares.

There's a few ways to read it if you want to but I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

What other way is there to read it?

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 15:20 - May 23 with 1599 viewsDarth_Koont

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 15:19 - May 23 by RoyKeanesDog

What other way is there to read it?

That they're still going to carry on with their night out.

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 15:25 - May 23 with 1559 viewstextbackup

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 15:20 - May 23 by Darth_Koont

He's a thick child, thought he was the nuts for being out and wanted a bit of attention... thick people would have thought he was a 'lad' the rest just shake heads at it

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 15:26 - May 23 with 1559 viewsitfcjoe

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 15:06 - May 23 by Burwell_Blue

I have seen the squad discussing it online. General consensus is that he is going to be let go and from what I see they think its well deserved.

He has a lot of history with behavior under MM

I've hear bits about him that I wouldn't post on here as pretty serious stuff.

Also, he's not particularly good which makes releasing him much easier

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 15:28 - May 23 with 1531 viewsRoyKeanesDog

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 15:20 - May 23 by Darth_Koont

I think it's a quite a stretch if you're trying to claim that his message was supposed to be rallying defiance against terrorism.

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 15:33 - May 23 with 1485 viewsDarth_Koont

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 15:28 - May 23 by RoyKeanesDog

I think it's a quite a stretch if you're trying to claim that his message was supposed to be rallying defiance against terrorism.

No, I don't know what he meant with it as it lacks context.

I'd argue the mature response would have been to keep his head down and off social media at such a time given the risks of giving offence, but that's the problem with youngsters and the ubiquity of social media in their world.

So in that sense it was a stupid comment. Whether it was callous and disrespectful I couldn't be sure.

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 15:43 - May 23 with 1422 viewsDanTheMan

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 15:26 - May 23 by itfcjoe

That's a shame.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 15:45 - May 23 with 1393 viewsRoyKeanesDog

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 15:33 - May 23 by Darth_Koont

No, I don't know what he meant with it as it lacks context.

I'd argue the mature response would have been to keep his head down and off social media at such a time given the risks of giving offence, but that's the problem with youngsters and the ubiquity of social media in their world.

So in that sense it was a stupid comment. Whether it was callous and disrespectful I couldn't be sure.

Fair point, it's probably stupidity more than maliciousness. Regardless of this though, I still think he's a prized tool.

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 15:50 - May 23 with 1372 viewsReuser_is_God

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 15:26 - May 23 by itfcjoe

I heard, about 2 years ago now, what the only reason he is at Town is because of who his dad is.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 15:53 - May 23 with 1355 viewsitfcjoe

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 15:50 - May 23 by Reuser_is_God

I heard, about 2 years ago now, what the only reason he is at Town is because of who his dad is.

I don't think that is the case totally, because he seems to be rated as our better U18 keeper (which I don't get) and plays ahead of Nick Hayes in the bigger games.

But when I've watched him he just isn't that good, mouths off all game - was amazed he got a new contract recently, celebrated by getting sent off the next day for calling the ref a c*nt.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 15:59 - May 23 with 1325 viewsLuk38644

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 15:53 - May 23 by itfcjoe

I don't think that is the case totally, because he seems to be rated as our better U18 keeper (which I don't get) and plays ahead of Nick Hayes in the bigger games.

But when I've watched him he just isn't that good, mouths off all game - was amazed he got a new contract recently, celebrated by getting sent off the next day for calling the ref a c*nt.

Isn't Nick Hayes in the England set-up? Why on earth would our staff rate Harry Wright higher than him?

Have also heard that Harry Wright and Teddy Bishop are of the same ilk which I hope is not true.
So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 16:02 - May 23 with 1301 viewsLankHenners

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 15:59 - May 23 by Luk38644

Isn't Nick Hayes in the England set-up? Why on earth would our staff rate Harry Wright higher than him?

Have also heard that Harry Wright and Teddy Bishop are of the same ilk which I hope is not true.

From social media snippets it looked like Wright and Bishop are good mates. Purely speculative of course but Bishop perhaps has a bad influence in Wright if his bellendness is true as well as Bishop's supposed drop in attitude.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024