Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's the nearest ITFC related thing to you right now? 21:47 - May 26 with 4174 viewsDolly2.0

I'm sat in my attic wearing the black Eon away shirt, behind me hanging up is a !981 UEFA Cup winning pennant, and to my right is a 1978 FA Cup winners mirror.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

What's the nearest ITFC related thing to you right now? on 11:21 - May 27 with 1188 viewsGodzilla

A set of six mugs with action photos of Town players during the 78 final on them, they are sitting on a dresser that includes a number of Ipswich books including Sir Bobby's autobiography.

At work it would be a hefty Ipswich paper weight which has come close to being launched on more than one occasion, and the TWTD Sgt Pepper 78 poster, which is a superb icebreaker with visitors of a certain age who try to name the players and celebs on it.
What's the nearest ITFC related thing to you right now? on 11:21 - May 27 with 1188 viewsLord_Lucan

What's the nearest ITFC related thing to you right now? on 22:44 - May 26 by AdmiralFunge

Awful Fat Bob ITFC tatt on left arm.

It's so bad.

Ah, I'm going for my tattoo on my right arm then.

Done freehand by Dave Ross in 1982 and it is superb - if a little faded.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

What's the nearest ITFC related thing to you right now? on 13:03 - May 27 with 1163 viewsIllinoisblue

The training top upon my person

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

What's the nearest ITFC related thing to you right now? on 13:54 - May 27 with 1145 viewsallezlesbleus

A bird's eye view of FPR on the wall to my left, with a framed selection of important ticket stubs, including 78 cup final, Aris Salonika away UEFA cup, St Etienne away UEFA cup, Barcelona away UEFA cup, Cologne home UEFA cup semi final and England v Scotland, 1983, my 1st England match.

On my right is a photo of the entire team and staff, in front of the old North Stand, During our League Division 1 winning season.
What's the nearest ITFC related thing to you right now? on 14:24 - May 27 with 1134 viewsBent_double

Birthday present from my lovely son: a new (last seasons) replica home shirt!

It must be over 20 years since I've had a replica shirt, I shall wear it around Gt Yarmouth with pride..!

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

What's the nearest ITFC related thing to you right now? on 14:55 - May 27 with 1123 viewsBluebell

Last season's fixture list in the bin in my bedroom (which I am in at the moment) which I removed from my rucksack this morning before setting off for London.

There are also some Town shirts hanging in the wardrobe belonging to both me and 'him'. I only ever wear mine to Norwich games.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024