Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well this is already a memorable day 10:13 - May 27 with 6627 viewsgiant_stow

I've already managed to seriously insult a friends wife *and have opened up a brown envelope demanding either 10grand or seized goods.

*I accidentally said she was fat, looked like a man and had a questionable tit / belly ratio. Whataguy!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Well this is already a memorable day on 10:22 - May 27 with 3018 viewsVic

Not a nice way to talk about your wife.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Well this is already a memorable day on 10:27 - May 27 with 3001 viewsgiant_stow

Well this is already a memorable day on 10:22 - May 27 by Vic

Not a nice way to talk about your wife.

That would have been easier to deal with. I didn't mean to do it either - he sent a picture of someone sitting on a train titled 'chelsea thug on the way to the game' only showing their belly and chest and I replied 'man or women etc....' the next photo was of her face.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Well this is already a memorable day on 10:35 - May 27 with 2957 viewsJ2BLUE

Well this is already a memorable day on 10:27 - May 27 by giant_stow

That would have been easier to deal with. I didn't mean to do it either - he sent a picture of someone sitting on a train titled 'chelsea thug on the way to the game' only showing their belly and chest and I replied 'man or women etc....' the next photo was of her face.

LOL

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Well this is already a memorable day on 10:38 - May 27 with 2941 viewsgiant_stow

Well this is already a memorable day on 10:35 - May 27 by J2BLUE

LOL

I can't stop thinking about it - more than the ten grand by far. Oooouuuccchhhhh! This will stay with me for life for sure.

Well this is already a memorable day on 10:42 - May 27 with 2915 viewsJ2BLUE

Well this is already a memorable day on 10:38 - May 27 by giant_stow

I can't stop thinking about it - more than the ten grand by far. Oooouuuccchhhhh! This will stay with me for life for sure.

Pretend you knew all along and that you were joking.

Truly impaired.

Well this is already a memorable day on 10:42 - May 27 with 2915 viewsBackToRussia

Well this is already a memorable day on 10:38 - May 27 by giant_stow

Who do you owe the money to

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Well this is already a memorable day on 10:45 - May 27 with 2901 viewsgiant_stow

Well this is already a memorable day on 10:42 - May 27 by J2BLUE

Pretend you knew all along and that you were joking.

I've already grovelled.

Well this is already a memorable day on 10:49 - May 27 with 2885 viewsgiant_stow

Well this is already a memorable day on 10:42 - May 27 by BackToRussia

Tax. I'm not an avoider - more of a pay the bills, put it off hoping to earn some more money later-er. Out of time - run to mummy aged 42 or sell the house? Maybe the answer is to get off here and get my life together.

Anyway, sorry for the self obsession / pity.

Login to get fewer ads

Well this is already a memorable day on 10:50 - May 27 with 2871 viewsJ2BLUE

Well this is already a memorable day on 10:49 - May 27 by giant_stow

Tax. I'm not an avoider - more of a pay the bills, put it off hoping to earn some more money later-er. Out of time - run to mummy aged 42 or sell the house? Maybe the answer is to get off here and get my life together.

Nothing good ever came from leaving TWTD.

Truly impaired.

Well this is already a memorable day on 10:50 - May 27 with 2869 viewshoppy

Well this is already a memorable day on 10:42 - May 27 by BackToRussia

His friend... danger money for protection from the Chelsea thug...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Well this is already a memorable day on 10:54 - May 27 with 2857 viewsgiant_stow

Well this is already a memorable day on 10:50 - May 27 by J2BLUE

Nothing good ever came from leaving TWTD.

Yeah but it makes a handy excuse though.

Well this is already a memorable day on 10:55 - May 27 with 2853 viewsLord_Lucan

You must have known this was coming, couldn't you have fudged the figures a bit?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Well this is already a memorable day on 10:57 - May 27 with 2842 viewsgiant_stow

Well this is already a memorable day on 10:55 - May 27 by Lord_Lucan

You must have known this was coming, couldn't you have fudged the figures a bit?

Yeah I did know but went all head in the sand until now.

Well this is already a memorable day on 10:58 - May 27 with 2841 viewsTLA

When I was first self-employed, I expected a bill of around £7-8K and had saved a bit more than that to pay. The bill came in at £17K because I didn't know about payment on account - it sent me into a bit of a rage!

I've never offended a mate's wife though! I do remember in 6th form (many years ago), I was sitting with some mates in the common room who verbally destroyed a girl in our English class. She was actually lovely and I hadn't really joined in, but I was there. She walked round the corner in tears and had been listening to every word. I was put forward as the person to talk to her.
Well this is already a memorable day on 11:01 - May 27 with 2811 viewshoppy

Well this is already a memorable day on 10:57 - May 27 by giant_stow

Just say you miscalculated, you were using your fingers...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Well this is already a memorable day on 11:09 - May 27 with 2774 viewsLord_Lucan

Well this is already a memorable day on 10:57 - May 27 by giant_stow

Don't want to drag you down further but in my experience HMRC will be very reluctant to do a payment deal. I managed last year to get a three payment thing per month but it took some effort.

Back in the 90's I had a large VAT bill that I could not pay, that man the VAT man took me to court for payment and I offered to pay £2k per month for 6 months but they refused so I just liquidated the company and they got nothing. It really seemed they would rather that than enter into a deal.

I presume this HMRC bill is to you and not a company?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Well this is already a memorable day on 11:11 - May 27 with 2764 viewsEJP

Any equity in the house you can release - only don't say it's to pay a tax bill as apparently that's not allowed.
Well this is already a memorable day on 11:16 - May 27 with 2737 viewsgiant_stow

Well this is already a memorable day on 11:09 - May 27 by Lord_Lucan

Don't want to drag you down further but in my experience HMRC will be very reluctant to do a payment deal. I managed last year to get a three payment thing per month but it took some effort.

Back in the 90's I had a large VAT bill that I could not pay, that man the VAT man took me to court for payment and I offered to pay £2k per month for 6 months but they refused so I just liquidated the company and they got nothing. It really seemed they would rather that than enter into a deal.

I presume this HMRC bill is to you and not a company?

To my additional shame, I was already in a deal but failed to make the payments. I know... Fcked it big time. Anyway, don't want to go on about it but thanks all for listening and at least there was a funnyish bit.

Well this is already a memorable day on 11:17 - May 27 with 2725 viewsgiant_stow

Well this is already a memorable day on 11:11 - May 27 by EJP

Any equity in the house you can release - only don't say it's to pay a tax bill as apparently that's not allowed.

Good tip, thanks.

Well this is already a memorable day on 11:21 - May 27 with 2711 viewsBackToRussia

Well this is already a memorable day on 11:16 - May 27 by giant_stow

To my additional shame, I was already in a deal but failed to make the payments. I know... Fcked it big time. Anyway, don't want to go on about it but thanks all for listening and at least there was a funnyish bit.

You got anything worth taking? Wonder what they do if you don't.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Well this is already a memorable day on 11:22 - May 27 with 2701 viewsLord_Lucan

Well this is already a memorable day on 11:21 - May 27 by BackToRussia

You got anything worth taking? Wonder what they do if you don't.

They will bankrupt him without question.

Well this is already a memorable day on 11:29 - May 27 with 2673 viewsgiant_stow

Well this is already a memorable day on 11:22 - May 27 by Lord_Lucan

They will bankrupt him without question.

Only Mrs ullaa's piano (she teaches). Anyone know how long before bailiffs turn up after sending a letter like that? It.doesnt give a date - just says pay now - notice of bailiffs potentially coming. Does that make it a matter of days or weeks? Can't call them now - mon-fri only.

Well this is already a memorable day on 11:33 - May 27 with 2655 viewsLord_Lucan

Well this is already a memorable day on 11:29 - May 27 by giant_stow

Only Mrs ullaa's piano (she teaches). Anyone know how long before bailiffs turn up after sending a letter like that? It.doesnt give a date - just says pay now - notice of bailiffs potentially coming. Does that make it a matter of days or weeks? Can't call them now - mon-fri only.

I have no idea but I would imagine after a week or so.

I feel your pain man.

Well this is already a memorable day on 11:34 - May 27 with 2648 viewsgiant_stow

Well this is already a memorable day on 11:33 - May 27 by Lord_Lucan

I have no idea but I would imagine after a week or so.

I feel your pain man.

Cheers Mr. My fault.

Well this is already a memorable day on 11:35 - May 27 with 2641 viewsSteve_M

Could you set light to your shed as an insurance job?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024