Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Investments.........Now I don't really understand this Bitcoin thing but 10:45 - May 27 with 13669 viewsLord_Lucan

I just heard on the radio that in 2010 Bitcoin had a US exchange rate against the $ of 0.003 and yesterday it was 2409

If you had bought $100 of Bitcoin in 2010 it would now be worth $73m

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Investments.........Now I don't really understand this Bitcoin thing but on 17:16 - Aug 1 with 443 viewswkj

Investments.........Now I don't really understand this Bitcoin thing but on 17:12 - Aug 1 by TIB

Was reading about this a few weeks ago...there are a number of folk who were involved in Bitcoin who are creating new similar companies which they predict to have the same success...it's the future apparently

Bitcoin baffles me, I mean, I know all curencies have no real intrinsic value - but my simple mind can only see the only people to have gained anything with traditional transactions from bitcoins is the electic companies. Who ultimately benefits from bit coins in the end, are the solved algoithms that produce coins then sold for real money or something? I just do not get it
[Post edited 1 Aug 2017 17:26]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024