Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I suppose I should be thankful to Theresa May 14:28 - Jun 11 with 1907 viewscolchesterchris

Just seen Yvette Cooper pitch for a shadow cabinet role, and agree that "of course" Jeremy Corbyn should lead us into the next election.

I'd make her shadow home secretary.

TM's bungled election could well be what brings the Labour Party back together again, or at least a lot closer, whilst she's thrown her own party into disarray.

Poll: Hypothetically, we have £1M for January. What would you rather?

I suppose I should be thankful to Theresa May on 14:30 - Jun 11 with 1890 viewsCoastalblue

So does Corbyn stick with the team that stayed loyal to him or does he bring back some of those that didn't want to work with him before?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

I suppose I should be thankful to Theresa May on 14:31 - Jun 11 with 1879 viewsSwansea_Blue

I suppose I should be thankful to Theresa May on 14:30 - Jun 11 by Coastalblue

So does Corbyn stick with the team that stayed loyal to him or does he bring back some of those that didn't want to work with him before?

The later I'd say as it broadens appeal.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I suppose I should be thankful to Theresa May on 14:38 - Jun 11 with 1854 viewscolchesterchris

I think in general, a large chunk of those who remained loyal should continue, but we have some talented and capable MP's who had previously ruled themselves out who would increase perception of our readiness to govern.

Also, in order to continue to heal those wounds, he has to be inclusive as otherwise it would be him continuing the division rather than helping to heal it.

Poll: Hypothetically, we have £1M for January. What would you rather?

I suppose I should be thankful to Theresa May on 14:44 - Jun 11 with 1837 viewsNo9

I am sure there will be some manoeuvring as it was so close.
There will be assesments as to who can be aparchuted in to take ven more tory seats.
I suppose I should be thankful to Theresa May on 14:46 - Jun 11 with 1835 viewsPinewoodblue

I suppose I should be thankful to Theresa May on 14:31 - Jun 11 by Swansea_Blue

The later I'd say as it broadens appeal.

Will select a shadow cabinet he can present to the electorate as fit and ready to govern. They will also be ready for the next election with a far more detailed, and fully costed manifesto.

Current situation reminds me of the sixties so much so that feel sorry for the generation in between that missed out. Exciting times lie ahead. Young voters are feeling empowered in a way their parents never were.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

I suppose I should be thankful to Theresa May on 14:51 - Jun 11 with 1819 viewsBlueBadger

Whatever he does, he should definitely appoint someone more competent than Abbot and McDonnel.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I suppose I should be thankful to Theresa May on 16:12 - Jun 11 with 1733 viewsSwn98

I suppose I should be thankful to Theresa May on 14:46 - Jun 11 by Pinewoodblue

Will select a shadow cabinet he can present to the electorate as fit and ready to govern. They will also be ready for the next election with a far more detailed, and fully costed manifesto.

Current situation reminds me of the sixties so much so that feel sorry for the generation in between that missed out. Exciting times lie ahead. Young voters are feeling empowered in a way their parents never were.

Don't think a fully costed Manifesto would be a good idea especially if they published how much the land tax would cost each household how much income tax would have to increase etc etc.
As I said in a previous post Mays problem was she dared to face up to the problem that is engulfing this country old age and how to fund it.
I suppose I should be thankful to Theresa May on 16:25 - Jun 11 with 1704 viewsWD19

I suppose I should be thankful to Theresa May on 16:12 - Jun 11 by Swn98

Don't think a fully costed Manifesto would be a good idea especially if they published how much the land tax would cost each household how much income tax would have to increase etc etc.
As I said in a previous post Mays problem was she dared to face up to the problem that is engulfing this country old age and how to fund it.

I don't think that was her only problem to be fair.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024