Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will you be at Portman Rd for the first home game of the season ? 17:15 - Jun 19 with 5803 viewsFerguson

Will you be at Portman Rd for the first home game of the season ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: What Colour for next season's away shirt ?

on 17:17 - Jun 19 with 5780 views_

Also missing is.... on 17:25 - Jun 19 with 5751 viewsBloots

on 17:17 - Jun 19 by _

...."what the feck is it to do with you?"

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Will you be at Portman Rd for the first home game of the season ? on 17:26 - Jun 19 with 5750 viewsfactual_blue

'SEEING AS THE CLUB NOW HAS DECIDED TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST ME ON AGE GROUDS, I WON'T BE GOING ANY MORE'

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Will you be at Portman Rd for the first home game of the season ? on 17:49 - Jun 19 with 5700 viewshoppy

Will you be at Portman Rd for the first home game of the season ? on 17:26 - Jun 19 by factual_blue

'SEEING AS THE CLUB NOW HAS DECIDED TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST ME ON AGE GROUDS, I WON'T BE GOING ANY MORE'

So, in other words, it worked.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Will you be at Portman Rd for the first home game of the season ? on 17:52 - Jun 19 with 5684 viewsfactual_blue

Will you be at Portman Rd for the first home game of the season ? on 17:49 - Jun 19 by hoppy

So, in other words, it worked.

I seem to recall they picked on you a couple of years ago, but you didn't mention it very often.

Will you be at Portman Rd for the first home game of the season ? on 17:58 - Jun 19 with 5674 viewsBlueBadger

Not if people are going to shout at me, no.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Will you be at Portman Rd for the first home game of the season ? on 17:59 - Jun 19 with 5675 viewshoppy

Will you be at Portman Rd for the first home game of the season ? on 17:52 - Jun 19 by factual_blue

I seem to recall they picked on you a couple of years ago, but you didn't mention it very often.

I only mentioned it about the same amount as you mention any holidays...

As it is, I would rather they had backed down on the ludicrous decision they made regarding those such as yourself in the bracket that had already passed the previous threshold. It should've only been for those approaching that age, and phased in like that. It would've been much fairer and the positive spin they could've put on it would've done them more favours as well, but they missed the opportunity and as a result a lot of their diehards from many a year.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Will you be at Portman Rd for the first home game of the season ? on 18:01 - Jun 19 with 5664 viewsfactual_blue

Will you be at Portman Rd for the first home game of the season ? on 17:59 - Jun 19 by hoppy

I only mentioned it about the same amount as you mention any holidays...

As it is, I would rather they had backed down on the ludicrous decision they made regarding those such as yourself in the bracket that had already passed the previous threshold. It should've only been for those approaching that age, and phased in like that. It would've been much fairer and the positive spin they could've put on it would've done them more favours as well, but they missed the opportunity and as a result a lot of their diehards from many a year.

Now you mention it, we're off to France tomorrow.

Login to get fewer ads

Will you be at Portman Rd for the first home game of the season ? on 18:17 - Jun 19 with 5635 viewsfactual_blue

Will you be at Portman Rd for the first home game of the season ? on 17:58 - Jun 19 by BlueBadger

Not if people are going to shout at me, no.

Are we allowed to shout 'I PAY YOUR WAGES' at you?

Will you be at Portman Rd for the first home game of the season ? on 18:41 - Jun 19 with 5595 viewsBluebell

Will you be at Portman Rd for the first home game of the season ? on 17:26 - Jun 19 by factual_blue

WHAT ARE 'GROUDS' ?
Will you be at Portman Rd for the first home game of the season ? on 19:19 - Jun 19 with 5551 viewsfactual_blue

Will you be at Portman Rd for the first home game of the season ? on 18:41 - Jun 19 by Bluebell

WHAT ARE 'GROUDS' ?

I'm boycottig the missig letter as a protest.

Sort it out Ia Mile, sort it out Marcus Evas.

Will you be at Portman Rd for the first home game of the season ? on 19:54 - Jun 19 with 5509 viewsSwansea_Blue

No, but not for any of the reasons above. I'd quite like to be though if that's any help.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Will you be at Portman Rd for the first home game of the season ? on 20:59 - Jun 19 with 5440 viewschristiand

Although the club have taken a couple of tentative steps in the right direction regarding match day ticket pricing and a couple of signings, it's a start no more. The team needs further investment with quality signings ready to start not cheap options used as squad players. The important thing for me we haven't even started yet and that's how we play. Until I see big improvements on this aspect I'm continuing to stay away from the club.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Gutted. (n/t) on 21:16 - Jun 19 with 5410 viewsBloots

Will you be at Portman Rd for the first home game of the season ? on 20:59 - Jun 19 by christiand

Although the club have taken a couple of tentative steps in the right direction regarding match day ticket pricing and a couple of signings, it's a start no more. The team needs further investment with quality signings ready to start not cheap options used as squad players. The important thing for me we haven't even started yet and that's how we play. Until I see big improvements on this aspect I'm continuing to stay away from the club.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Will you be at Portman Rd for the first home game of the season ? on 21:21 - Jun 19 with 5391 viewsJ2BLUE

Depends when it is. I want a Pick 6 package so looking out for that.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Yawn!!! (n/t) on 21:49 - Jun 19 with 5365 viewschristiand

Gutted. (n/t) on 21:16 - Jun 19 by Bloots

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Will you be at Portman Rd for the first home game of the season ? on 21:57 - Jun 19 with 5349 views12th_Man

I'll be there loyal supporter

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Will you be at Portman Rd for the first home game of the season ? on 22:10 - Jun 19 with 5318 viewssundaze

Will you be at Portman Rd for the first home game of the season ? on 21:57 - Jun 19 by 12th_Man

I'll be there loyal supporter

You spelt "their" wrong.
Also missing is.... on 12:43 - Nov 3 with 4482 viewsFerguson

Also missing is.... on 17:25 - Jun 19 by Bloots

...."what the feck is it to do with you?"

language Timothy..you're in the Co-Op stand now you know..

Poll: What Colour for next season's away shirt ?

Will you be at Portman Rd for the first home game of the season ? on 12:47 - Nov 3 with 4475 viewsNo9

None of the above
Will you be at Portman Rd for the first home game of the season ? on 12:49 - Nov 3 with 4469 viewsSpruceMoose

Can you add a 'NO, BECAUSE I LIVE THOUSANDS OF MILES AWAY BUT WILL BE WATCHING ON IFOLLOW' option please?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024