Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This starts to get more promising!! 12:04 - Jun 30 with 1315 viewsBrazilsnuts

Some decent competition for places and options with shape and formation, couple more for depth and of course youngsters such as Dozzell and Morris to come in

Bart
Spence Chambers Webster Kenlock
Skuse
Adeyemi Huws
Ward
McGoldrick Garner

Gerken, Sears, Smith, Celina, Bishop, Rowe, Knudsen
This starts to get more promising!! on 12:52 - Jun 30 with 1203 viewsBurwell_Blue

That line up is arousing.
This starts to get more promising!! on 13:00 - Jun 30 with 1179 viewsHipsterectomy

I have confidence in everyone on that bench and we probably aren't even finished with signings yet.

Not saying we will be chasing for play offs or anything, but it is a strong bench at this level.

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

This starts to get more promising!! on 13:02 - Jun 30 with 1165 viewsmuccletonjoe

This starts to get more promising!! on 13:00 - Jun 30 by Hipsterectomy

I have confidence in everyone on that bench and we probably aren't even finished with signings yet.

Not saying we will be chasing for play offs or anything, but it is a strong bench at this level.

Its good enough to compete for top 6 imo
This starts to get more promising!! on 13:06 - Jun 30 with 1133 viewsOsborneOneNil

This starts to get more promising!! on 13:00 - Jun 30 by Hipsterectomy

Rowe will be a starter soon enough
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024