Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I met a Brighton fan today whilst on hols 19:33 - Jul 10 with 12597 viewsfergalsharkey

He asked who i followed and i said i used to be and ITFC season ticket holder but couldnt take any more and he laughed,not at our predicement but the fact he said that every season they faced us at their place he couldnt believe how painful we were to watch.
He said he saw us simply try to strangle games and laughingly stated he hadnt seen u put 3 passes together in 6 seasons at their place other than the goal we scored there 2 years ago.
He said he wouldnt cross the road to watch a McCarthy unit as any muppet could set up to play that kind of rubbish.
I have to say i agreed.

Poll: Cook out?

I met a Brighton fan today whilst on hols on 19:34 - Jul 10 with 9513 viewsIllinoisblue

0/10

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I met a Brighton fan today whilst on hols on 19:35 - Jul 10 with 9524 viewsvapour_trail

Great story mate, cheers for sharing.

Hope you get to go somewhere more adventurous than Brighton next year.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

I met a Brighton fan today whilst on hols on 19:38 - Jul 10 with 9480 viewsfergalsharkey

I met a Brighton fan today whilst on hols on 19:35 - Jul 10 by vapour_trail

Great story mate, cheers for sharing.

Hope you get to go somewhere more adventurous than Brighton next year.

Cuba actually and i have to say most of the vehicles here arw from the McCarthy era of football.

I met a Brighton fan today whilst on hols on 19:41 - Jul 10 with 9433 viewsitfcjoe

Didn't happen

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I met a Brighton fan today whilst on hols on 19:45 - Jul 10 with 9402 viewshomer_123

I met that same Brighton fan. He told me you were full of s*it.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I met a Brighton fan today whilst on hols on 19:46 - Jul 10 with 9371 viewshomer_123

I met a Brighton fan today whilst on hols on 19:38 - Jul 10 by fergalsharkey

Cuba actually and i have to say most of the vehicles here arw from the McCarthy era of football.

Joseph has quite a lot to answer for.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I met a Brighton fan today whilst on hols on 19:47 - Jul 10 with 9363 viewsVic

But I'm sure you said that even though you don't like the football you are still glad you're a town fan and not a Brighton fan didn't you.

Then I guess you followed that up by asking him how many seasons Brighton have had in the top division, when the last time they played in Europe, how many leagues and cups they had wine, etc, etc.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

I met a Brighton fan today whilst on hols on 19:47 - Jul 10 with 9361 viewsdavblue

Thought he was Dino Mick?

There where no cars in those days.
Login to get fewer ads

I met a Brighton fan today whilst on hols on 19:49 - Jul 10 with 9342 viewsEastTownBlue

If he didn't mention the banner then you have made this all up.
I met a Brighton fan today whilst on hols on 19:50 - Jul 10 with 9332 viewsFtnfwest

What a load of rubbish! Three passes together? Has to be 15 years since we've managed that
I met a Brighton fan today whilst on hols on 19:51 - Jul 10 with 9316 viewsfooters

I met a Brighton fan today whilst on hols on 19:47 - Jul 10 by davblue

Thought he was Dino Mick?

There where no cars in those days.

The documentary series 'The Flintstones' tells us otherwise.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I met a Brighton fan today whilst on hols on 19:52 - Jul 10 with 9305 viewsfergalsharkey

I met a Brighton fan today whilst on hols on 19:47 - Jul 10 by Vic

But I'm sure you said that even though you don't like the football you are still glad you're a town fan and not a Brighton fan didn't you.

Then I guess you followed that up by asking him how many seasons Brighton have had in the top division, when the last time they played in Europe, how many leagues and cups they had wine, etc, etc.

I loved those days but you sad people r living in the past.
Thats the problem .

Ive seen the very best of this club in ita absolute pomp, and no im not talking about the burley days im talking about your beattie your thijissen your gates.
Live the now m8 not the then.

I met a Brighton fan today whilst on hols on 19:54 - Jul 10 with 9282 viewsBenters

Dont blame him or you,we are a piss poor team to watch.

edit;we did try to play more pleasing on the eye footie,it went wrong,so we went back to dross and had the worst finish for 58 yrs.

Still Mick in and all that.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2017 20:05]

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

I met a Brighton fan today whilst on hols on 20:02 - Jul 10 with 9195 viewsPJH

I met a Brighton fan today whilst on hols on 19:52 - Jul 10 by fergalsharkey

Thats the problem .

Ive seen the very best of this club in ita absolute pomp, and no im not talking about the burley days im talking about your beattie your thijissen your gates.

I remember when they were so good that their names began with CAPITAL letters and thijissen was spelt Thijssen.
I met a Brighton fan today whilst on hols on 20:18 - Jul 10 with 9100 viewsSitfcB

We've pulled their pants down on a couple of occasions at the Amex...

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I met a Brighton fan today whilst on hols on 20:21 - Jul 10 with 9060 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

I met a Brighton fan today whilst on hols on 20:22 - Jul 10 with 9041 viewsfergalsharkey

I met a Brighton fan today whilst on hols on 20:02 - Jul 10 by PJH

I remember when they were so good that their names began with CAPITAL letters and thijissen was spelt Thijssen.

If thats all you have got to critique i rest my lower case .
[Post edited 10 Jul 2017 20:25]

I met a Brighton fan today whilst on hols on 20:33 - Jul 10 with 8964 viewsSteve_M

I met a Brighton fan today whilst on hols on 20:18 - Jul 10 by SitfcB

We've pulled their pants down on a couple of occasions at the Amex...

The amount of blubbing after that win was truly spectacular.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I met a Brighton fan today whilst on hols on 21:34 - Jul 10 with 8613 viewsVic

I met a Brighton fan today whilst on hols on 19:52 - Jul 10 by fergalsharkey

Thats the problem .

Oh I live the now - but am proud of our clubs history and like to talk it up when discussing football with fans of other clubs like N... wich and Brighton who can only dream of being a club of pedigree like we are.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

I met a Brighton fan today whilst on hols on 21:44 - Jul 10 with 8560 viewstcblue

I met a Brighton fan today whilst on hols on 20:33 - Jul 10 by Steve_M

The amount of blubbing after that win was truly spectacular.

I was at that game, the irony was there wasn't many Brighton fans left in the AMEX when that happened, so can't have been them blubbing
I met a Brighton fan today whilst on hols on 21:45 - Jul 10 with 8553 viewsIpswich_Crazy

-1,000/10

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

I met a Brighton fan today whilst on hols on 22:12 - Jul 10 with 8428 viewssolemio

I wish you'd made your feelings about MM's playing style clear before. Don't be shy.

Or to put it another way it got fairly tedious round about the 27th time.
I met a Brighton fan today whilst on hols on 22:15 - Jul 10 with 8403 viewsPJH

I met a Brighton fan today whilst on hols on 22:12 - Jul 10 by solemio

I wish you'd made your feelings about MM's playing style clear before. Don't be shy.

Or to put it another way it got fairly tedious round about the 27th time.

Next thrilling installment tomorrow no doubt.
I met a Brighton fan today whilst on hols on 22:32 - Jul 10 with 8314 viewsjpring89

In all fairness we play the least attractive football in the league but if it ever got us promoted i couldnt give a monkeys c--t. Then and only then this club could progress with the riches of premier league football.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

I met a Brighton fan today whilst on hols on 22:38 - Jul 10 with 8287 viewssyntaxerror

School trips go to Cuba these days? Wow.
Anyway, you are a pretty poor excuse for a troll, leave it to those better at it then you like Flashblue.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024