Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Celina, did he look good last night? 09:12 - Jul 19 with 6728 viewsITFC_RM

Excited about that lad. think he could be a great signing.

also, anyone else stand out?

Poll: Will MM spend money this summer?

Celina, did he look good last night? on 09:59 - Jul 19 with 6615 viewsJakeITFC

Flashes of loveliness, really keen to get his defender squared up to beat him and some nice passes. Assist for the 2nd Garner goal was filth. He had a good chance which he should have buried, but was a good stop.

The best thing for me is that he wasn't overawed physically at all - got stuck in and tracked back naturally. He looks like a superb capture for us.

As for the rest - Garner is busy and doesn't give the defenders any rest. Superb off the ball and took his chances. Rowe was really good, neat and tidy in possession, great feet and very direct. Look forward to seeing him play more. Nydam was a little dynamo at left back and I'd like to see him play a lot this year (although not sure where). Iorfa is a fuccking giant of a man, eats up the ground like Mings and so is able to compensate for poor positioning, but looked very short of fitness and not the best on the ball. All of the kids did pretty well, and McGoldrick was lovely as usual.
Celina, did he look good last night? on 10:01 - Jul 19 with 6583 viewsITFC_Forever

Celina, did he look good last night? on 09:59 - Jul 19 by JakeITFC

Flashes of loveliness, really keen to get his defender squared up to beat him and some nice passes. Assist for the 2nd Garner goal was filth. He had a good chance which he should have buried, but was a good stop.

The best thing for me is that he wasn't overawed physically at all - got stuck in and tracked back naturally. He looks like a superb capture for us.

As for the rest - Garner is busy and doesn't give the defenders any rest. Superb off the ball and took his chances. Rowe was really good, neat and tidy in possession, great feet and very direct. Look forward to seeing him play more. Nydam was a little dynamo at left back and I'd like to see him play a lot this year (although not sure where). Iorfa is a fuccking giant of a man, eats up the ground like Mings and so is able to compensate for poor positioning, but looked very short of fitness and not the best on the ball. All of the kids did pretty well, and McGoldrick was lovely as usual.

Good to hear.... I'm certainly looking forward to seeing more of Rowe.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Celina, did he look good last night? on 10:06 - Jul 19 with 6539 viewsBlueNomad

Whatever the outcome I think this season will be a lot more fun!
Celina, did he look good last night? on 10:19 - Jul 19 with 6444 viewschicoazul

Celina, did he look good last night? on 10:01 - Jul 19 by ITFC_Forever

Good to hear.... I'm certainly looking forward to seeing more of Rowe.

Mick really likes him and wants to start him in the first game.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Celina, did he look good last night? on 10:20 - Jul 19 with 6421 viewsJakeITFC

Celina, did he look good last night? on 10:19 - Jul 19 by chicoazul

Mick really likes him and wants to start him in the first game.

Be surprised if he didn't if he carries on like he did last night, really impressive.
Celina, did he look good last night? on 10:23 - Jul 19 with 6400 viewsNo9

Not only did he look good but, did he play well
Celina, did he look good last night? on 10:57 - Jul 19 with 6299 viewsTIB

Was Rowe just on left or did he feature on right? At Forest he played wide right for a bit and looked decent. I do think Mick may well have found a gem with him.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Celina, did he look good last night? on 11:21 - Jul 19 with 6156 viewsITFC_RM

I do think with the Summers additions, we have a fair few decent options. starting to feel pretty optimistic. I think we are potentially a couple of signings away from a decent season.

If nothing else, we need the 'big man' option upfront. bring Murph back on loan and I will be more than happy.

Login to get fewer ads

Celina, did he look good last night? on 11:24 - Jul 19 with 6135 viewsitfcjoe

Celina, did he look good last night? on 10:57 - Jul 19 by TIB

Was Rowe just on left or did he feature on right? At Forest he played wide right for a bit and looked decent. I do think Mick may well have found a gem with him.

Was on the right but did drift around a bit

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Celina, did he look good last night? on 11:28 - Jul 19 with 6109 viewsBlueBadger

Pre-season I know, but it's very encouraging to see Garner getting as many as he is and shining up his finishing boots.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Celina, did he look good last night? on 11:45 - Jul 19 with 6046 viewsFreddies_Ears

Celina, did he look good last night? on 11:28 - Jul 19 by BlueBadger

Pre-season I know, but it's very encouraging to see Garner getting as many as he is and shining up his finishing boots.

Rowe was excellent. Also Spence. Several very good performances and NO hoofball so far.
Celina, did he look good last night? on 11:52 - Jul 19 with 6006 viewsblue_hefner

He's rated highly at City. I didn't see any of him last season when he was in Holland but I wasn't too impressed with his first team appearances. That said his 1st team games were at home when we were losing to Spurs and away to Chelsea when we put a reserve team out
Celina, did he look good last night? on 12:06 - Jul 19 with 5939 viewsITFC_RM

Celina, did he look good last night? on 11:52 - Jul 19 by blue_hefner

He's rated highly at City. I didn't see any of him last season when he was in Holland but I wasn't too impressed with his first team appearances. That said his 1st team games were at home when we were losing to Spurs and away to Chelsea when we put a reserve team out

His ball in for Aguero against Leicester wasn't too shoddy tbf.

Celina, did he look good last night? on 12:32 - Jul 19 with 5819 viewsblue_hefner

Celina, did he look good last night? on 12:06 - Jul 19 by ITFC_RM

His ball in for Aguero against Leicester wasn't too shoddy tbf.

You're right - it was the Leicester game not Spurs game
Celina, did he look good last night? on 12:32 - Jul 19 with 5816 viewsReuser_is_God

Celina, did he look good last night? on 10:06 - Jul 19 by BlueNomad

Whatever the outcome I think this season will be a lot more fun!

I don't think it can be any less fun than last season in fairness.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Celina, did he look good last night? on 12:33 - Jul 19 with 5809 viewsKieran_Knows

Celina, did he look good last night? on 12:32 - Jul 19 by Reuser_is_God

I don't think it can be any less fun than last season in fairness.

Cue Hyam and Skuse start together against Birmingham, with the added bonus of Chambers at RB....!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Celina, did he look good last night? on 13:04 - Jul 19 with 5675 viewsOsborneOneNil

Celina, did he look good last night? on 12:33 - Jul 19 by Kieran_Knows

Cue Hyam and Skuse start together against Birmingham, with the added bonus of Chambers at RB....!

Don't even joke........
Celina, did he look good last night? on 13:32 - Jul 19 with 5565 viewsVic

If Nydam is making the progress we're hearing then we have some serious competition for the LB spot. I wonder how much we'll see of season if Kenlock is looking like first choice.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Celina, did he look good last night? on 14:11 - Jul 19 with 5415 viewsITFC_RM

Celina, did he look good last night? on 13:32 - Jul 19 by Vic

If Nydam is making the progress we're hearing then we have some serious competition for the LB spot. I wonder how much we'll see of season if Kenlock is looking like first choice.

Nydam & Kenlock... who else?

Celina, did he look good last night? on 18:41 - Jul 19 with 5134 viewsJimmy86

Celina, did he look good last night? on 11:45 - Jul 19 by Freddies_Ears

Rowe was excellent. Also Spence. Several very good performances and NO hoofball so far.

My worry is that last one season Mick tried to address the playing style. I remember he was working on Bru dropping deep, collecting the ball from the back 4 and trying to build the play. All well and good in pre season, completely different in the league when the chips are down. They seem to revert to hoof ball. Don't know whether Mick tells them to, or whether they just do it. I would have liked to see Mick give it out a bit more of they did just aimlessly lump it
Celina, did he look good last night? on 21:44 - Jul 19 with 4915 viewsVic

Celina, did he look good last night? on 14:11 - Jul 19 by ITFC_RM

Nydam & Kenlock... who else?

Knudsen. Darned auto correct knocked him out of my post!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024