Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
US fans have you brought the steaming package thing yet? 17:19 - Aug 2 with 6448 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I might wait to see your experience Saturday before I do. How much was it again?
US fans have you brought the steaming package thing yet? on 17:47 - Aug 2 with 6399 viewstampa_bay

$140ish I think. I'm waiting as well.
US fans have you brought the steaming package thing yet? on 17:53 - Aug 2 with 6385 viewstampa_bay

Hopefully it's not a "steaming package"!
US fans have you brought the steaming package thing yet? on 18:03 - Aug 2 with 6372 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

US fans have you brought the steaming package thing yet? on 17:53 - Aug 2 by tampa_bay

Hopefully it's not a "steaming package"!

Ha
US fans have you brought the steaming package thing yet? on 18:07 - Aug 2 with 6365 viewsIllinoisblue

Get your $$$$ out and get on it son. Best $140 you'll ever spend.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

US fans have you brought the steaming package thing yet? on 18:45 - Aug 2 with 6314 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

US fans have you brought the steaming package thing yet? on 18:07 - Aug 2 by Illinoisblue

Watching Ipswich? The option is nice but I can't say I get excited about games too much these days.
US fans have you brought the steaming package thing yet? on 19:04 - Aug 2 with 6284 viewsEdwardStone

US fans have you brought the steaming package thing yet? on 18:03 - Aug 2 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Ha

Sadly, I believe that this season "steaming package" is what we will be watching
US fans have you brought the steaming package thing yet? on 19:05 - Aug 2 with 6281 viewsIllinoisblue

US fans have you brought the steaming package thing yet? on 18:45 - Aug 2 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Watching Ipswich? The option is nice but I can't say I get excited about games too much these days.

I am excited, very excited to be able to see most of our games. The novelty will soon wear off, I'm sure, but come on man, it's a new season!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

US fans have you brought the steaming package thing yet? on 19:13 - Aug 2 with 6271 viewsRozz

Interested to see if a VPN gives access or if you need a foreign post code / credit card to validate.
Login to get fewer ads

US fans have you brought the steaming package thing yet? on 19:16 - Aug 2 with 6266 viewshorsehollerer

Not yet. Going to a wedding this weekend with no wi-fi or cell service so thought I'd wait a few more days. But definitely planning on it. I'm always up for watching Town.

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

US fans have you brought the steaming package thing yet? on 19:23 - Aug 2 with 6253 viewsScottCandage

Will be buying on Friday (payday). I can't wait!
US fans have you brought the steaming package thing yet? on 19:49 - Aug 2 with 6219 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

US fans have you brought the steaming package thing yet? on 19:05 - Aug 2 by Illinoisblue

I am excited, very excited to be able to see most of our games. The novelty will soon wear off, I'm sure, but come on man, it's a new season!

Sorry it's been too boring too long.
US fans have you brought the steaming package thing yet? on 20:56 - Aug 2 with 6152 viewsJohnny_Boy

US fans have you brought the steaming package thing yet? on 18:07 - Aug 2 by Illinoisblue

Have you found out anything else regarding the NBC Premiership platform yet? I heard it was all changing.
US fans have you brought the steaming package thing yet? on 21:22 - Aug 2 with 6116 viewsfloridablue

US fans have you brought the steaming package thing yet? on 20:56 - Aug 2 by Johnny_Boy

Have you found out anything else regarding the NBC Premiership platform yet? I heard it was all changing.

I've decided to give it a miss and joined Park Run events instead, less stress as most games would be broadcast early Sat mornings local time. Err, might be tempted if Town are "up there" come the new year.
US fans have you brought the steaming package thing yet? on 21:48 - Aug 2 with 6078 viewsJohnny_Boy

US fans have you brought the steaming package thing yet? on 21:22 - Aug 2 by floridablue

I've decided to give it a miss and joined Park Run events instead, less stress as most games would be broadcast early Sat mornings local time. Err, might be tempted if Town are "up there" come the new year.

Ha. Probably for the best. I'm moving to Germany soon, so iFollow will still be a viable option for me to watch the Town.

As for the Prem, I'm unsure if a VPN + my KODI box will still work for my NBC app
US fans have you brought the steaming package thing yet? on 22:16 - Aug 2 with 6041 viewsreadtheleaguetable

I iust bought it (on Illy's recommendation !)
$190 Canadian.
It will be great to see games. Cable TV has given me maybe 3 Town games a year, Ipswich Player frustrated the heck out of me and Radio Suffolk listening has been cringeworthy.
Now if I moan about Town, it'll be a more informed moan.

Qu'est-ce que vous chantez? Nous chantons "Les Bleus, allez!"

US fans have you brought the steaming package thing yet? on 00:34 - Aug 3 with 5966 viewsbluepirate

I'm still holding off, not convinced the coverage will be great, and we already know the footy will be awful enough without poor coverage.

Also, have to find out what the match replays are like, working a lot of Saturday mornings means I might need those.
US fans have you brought the steaming package thing yet? on 01:03 - Aug 3 with 5938 viewsWicklowBlue

In Ireland the ifollow season pass is £45. Definitely going to subscribe seems much cheaper than the figures quoted in various other countries.

Edit: just checked and seems like Ireland cant watch live games hence the price.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2017 1:08]
Yet more Championship news for US based folk on 05:17 - Aug 3 with 5870 viewsJohnny_Boy

BeIn Sports, the channel that used to have Championship matches on the telly, is being replaced by someone else.....who is also a subsidiary of......

*drum roll*

ESPN 3

Good news IMHO.

http://worldsoccertalk.com/2017/08/02/bein-sports-espnbamtech-championship-tv-ri
US fans have you brought the steaming package thing yet? on 06:50 - Aug 3 with 5823 viewsJohnhoz

US fans have you brought the steaming package thing yet? on 18:45 - Aug 2 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Blimey...........

Follow the Town. Up or Down..................

I reckon we should sack the manager every time we lose a game
Poll: Right now, why do you go to games

US fans have you brought the steaming package thing yet? on 07:13 - Aug 3 with 5787 viewsGinja

Bought iFollow and can't wait for the season to start. I've been living abroad for almost 20 years and despite the fact that we get the vast majority of premier league games live nothing compares to actually watching the town and genuinely caring about the result of the game I'm watching. I'll now be getting up at 6AM and forsaking the Manchester & London derbies for disappointing away performances against the likes of Burton Albion filmed on one camera with out of sync commentary and I couldn't be happier, I get why people are unhappy with ITFC right now but as someone who only makes it back home for a handful of games every few years just the opportunity to watch the town means a ton and the club is still a huge part of my identity.
US fans have you brought the steaming package thing yet? on 13:54 - Aug 3 with 5678 viewshorsehollerer

US fans have you brought the steaming package thing yet? on 07:13 - Aug 3 by Ginja

Bought iFollow and can't wait for the season to start. I've been living abroad for almost 20 years and despite the fact that we get the vast majority of premier league games live nothing compares to actually watching the town and genuinely caring about the result of the game I'm watching. I'll now be getting up at 6AM and forsaking the Manchester & London derbies for disappointing away performances against the likes of Burton Albion filmed on one camera with out of sync commentary and I couldn't be happier, I get why people are unhappy with ITFC right now but as someone who only makes it back home for a handful of games every few years just the opportunity to watch the town means a ton and the club is still a huge part of my identity.

This exactly!

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

US fans have you brought the steaming package thing yet? on 14:22 - Aug 3 with 5653 viewsOhiotractorboy

Last I saw, they had not set up the mobile phones yet. I want to hear how it does on the computer first, but I work on Saturdays and it doesnt do much for me. I also wonder why there is no monthly rate, just a yearly plan.

Does this mean beIn sports wont have the Champoinship games now?
US fans have you brought the steaming package thing yet? on 17:53 - Aug 3 with 5596 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

US fans have you brought the steaming package thing yet? on 06:50 - Aug 3 by Johnhoz

Blimey...........

Follow the Town. Up or Down..................

I do and always will but I don't get particularly excited these days. Not since 2014 anyway.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024