Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I wish we hadn't scored the two injury time goals 21:36 - Sep 1 with 9158 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Makes it seem as if this drivel has been acceptable

Been utter utter tripe

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

I wish we hadn't scored the two injury time goals on 21:40 - Sep 1 with 4196 viewsFtnfwest

So you want us to score some goals but don't like it when we do?
I wish we hadn't scored the two injury time goals on 21:44 - Sep 1 with 4180 viewstextbackup

imagine I said this after a town game, youd go nuts

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I wish we hadn't scored the two injury time goals on 21:52 - Sep 1 with 4153 viewsjas0999

So, how is this difference to us winning but somewhat fortunately? Ala, Millwall, Brentford and Barnsley?
I wish we hadn't scored the two injury time goals on 21:52 - Sep 1 with 4155 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I wish we hadn't scored the two injury time goals on 21:44 - Sep 1 by textbackup

imagine I said this after a town game, youd go nuts

That's not the same though is it

I hate the England national team and rarely watch us outside of a major tournament. The players have such little care for the shirt it angers me. With Ipswich, it's your team.. you chose. I never chose to be English.

I wish we hadn't scored the two injury time goals on 21:52 - Sep 1 with 4147 viewsjas0999

I wish we hadn't scored the two injury time goals on 21:52 - Sep 1 by The_Romford_Blue

I hate the England national team and rarely watch us outside of a major tournament. The players have such little care for the shirt it angers me. With Ipswich, it's your team.. you chose. I never chose to be English.

Exactly the same.
I wish we hadn't scored the two injury time goals on 21:53 - Sep 1 with 4146 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I wish we hadn't scored the two injury time goals on 21:52 - Sep 1 by jas0999

So, how is this difference to us winning but somewhat fortunately? Ala, Millwall, Brentford and Barnsley?

We didn't play against a bunch of part timers in any of those games

And we didn't play badly in any of those games either.

Hope that helps

I wish we hadn't scored the two injury time goals on 21:54 - Sep 1 with 4136 viewstextbackup

I wish we hadn't scored the two injury time goals on 21:52 - Sep 1 by The_Romford_Blue

You hate the English football team

You don't chose to be English

Interesting words

I wish we hadn't scored the two injury time goals on 21:54 - Sep 1 with 4135 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I wish we hadn't scored the two injury time goals on 21:52 - Sep 1 by jas0999

Exactly the same.

No it isn't.

Englands players should be smashing Malta 8-0. It's like us playing against Lowestoft.

Login to get fewer ads

I wish we hadn't scored the two injury time goals on 21:54 - Sep 1 with 4132 viewsJ2BLUE

They sat back for 90 minutes. In the end quality won out. I see no reason to put the boot into them for this. If anything i'm glad they padded the score so fans and media don't overreact.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I wish we hadn't scored the two injury time goals on 21:55 - Sep 1 with 4132 viewsStenvict

I had £10 on Kane and 4-0 @ 13/1

Poll: What will be announced first?

I wish we hadn't scored the two injury time goals on 21:55 - Sep 1 with 4130 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I wish we hadn't scored the two injury time goals on 21:54 - Sep 1 by textbackup

You hate the English football team

You don't chose to be English

Interesting words

I can't exactly support a random national side can I?

I could chose to support any club side though.

So there's a major difference.

I wish we hadn't scored the two injury time goals on 21:56 - Sep 1 with 4122 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I wish we hadn't scored the two injury time goals on 21:54 - Sep 1 by J2BLUE

They sat back for 90 minutes. In the end quality won out. I see no reason to put the boot into them for this. If anything i'm glad they padded the score so fans and media don't overreact.

I thought we were awful

Absolutely no urgency at all asides from the first 10 minutes of both halves and in injury time at the end.

I wish we hadn't scored the two injury time goals on 21:56 - Sep 1 with 4119 viewsStokieBlue

I wish we hadn't scored the two injury time goals on 21:53 - Sep 1 by The_Romford_Blue

We didn't play against a bunch of part timers in any of those games

And we didn't play badly in any of those games either.

Hope that helps

Point of order - all the Malta team are professional footballers, they said so in the commentary.

Harsh to call them part-timers.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

I wish we hadn't scored the two injury time goals on 21:58 - Sep 1 with 4104 viewstextbackup

I wish we hadn't scored the two injury time goals on 21:56 - Sep 1 by The_Romford_Blue

I thought we were awful

Absolutely no urgency at all asides from the first 10 minutes of both halves and in injury time at the end.

If you think England are sht what on earth do you watch itfc do to fill you with such hope and joy?

I wish we hadn't scored the two injury time goals on 21:59 - Sep 1 with 4091 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I wish we hadn't scored the two injury time goals on 21:58 - Sep 1 by textbackup

If you think England are sht what on earth do you watch itfc do to fill you with such hope and joy?

Apples and oranges

The England players are supposedly the best we have got. They get paid 200k a week.

Whereas at least Ipswich players, whilst they are clearly inferior quality wise, give a sh1t

I wish we hadn't scored the two injury time goals on 22:04 - Sep 1 with 4076 viewsuefacup81

I wish we hadn't scored the two injury time goals on 21:54 - Sep 1 by J2BLUE

I'm sure they do the same against the likes of the Germans and the Netherlands, yet they can happily hit double figures against the traditional European minnows.

Sod it, even the likes of Poland will easily stick 7 or 8 past them.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

I wish we hadn't scored the two injury time goals on 22:06 - Sep 1 with 4060 viewsStokieBlue

I wish we hadn't scored the two injury time goals on 22:04 - Sep 1 by uefacup81

I'm sure they do the same against the likes of the Germans and the Netherlands, yet they can happily hit double figures against the traditional European minnows.

Nobody has put more than 6 past Malta since 2004.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

I wish we hadn't scored the two injury time goals on 22:09 - Sep 1 with 4041 viewsJ2BLUE

That was the first time they had lost by more than 2 in 11 games. They've held Italy and Croatia to a single goal in recent years.

This type of game is crap for the England players. If they win 5-0 it's expected and no big deal. If they don't they get criticism.

Pointless.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I wish we hadn't scored the two injury time goals on 22:09 - Sep 1 with 4041 viewsgtsb1966

I wish we hadn't scored the two injury time goals on 21:54 - Sep 1 by The_Romford_Blue

No it isn't.

Englands players should be smashing Malta 8-0. It's like us playing against Lowestoft.

You're talking rubbish. The performance wasn't good but.. http://www.futbol24.com/team/UEFA/Malta/?#statTR-Table=0&statTR-Limit=2
I wish we hadn't scored the two injury time goals on 22:11 - Sep 1 with 4029 viewsGeoffSentence

I doubt it. You have to go back to 2008 to find anyone putting 7 past Malta. This only the third time in their last 30 games that they have let in more than 3, and that includes a couple of 1-0 defeats to 4 times world cup winners Italy.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I wish we hadn't scored the two injury time goals on 22:12 - Sep 1 with 4017 viewsGeoffSentence

I wish we hadn't scored the two injury time goals on 22:06 - Sep 1 by StokieBlue

Nobody has put more than 6 past Malta since 2004.

SB

Apart from liechtenstein in 2008

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I wish we hadn't scored the two injury time goals on 22:16 - Sep 1 with 4000 viewsFtnfwest

I wish we hadn't scored the two injury time goals on 21:55 - Sep 1 by The_Romford_Blue

I can't exactly support a random national side can I?

I could chose to support any club side though.

So there's a major difference.

You can't support England if you hate the England team so don't bother. It's not a question of them caring or not, they simply aren't good enough and haven't been for decades. Compare us to the top European sides, we're so incredibly slow in the build up it's not true - the world game has moved and we haven't. Meanwhile our foreign owned premier league clubs play foreign teams to the exclusion of most home grown players who never have the chance to develop past 20.
I wish we hadn't scored the two injury time goals on 22:26 - Sep 1 with 3949 viewsm14_blue

I wish we hadn't scored the two injury time goals on 22:09 - Sep 1 by J2BLUE

That was the first time they had lost by more than 2 in 11 games. They've held Italy and Croatia to a single goal in recent years.

This type of game is crap for the England players. If they win 5-0 it's expected and no big deal. If they don't they get criticism.

Pointless.

Exactly, it's boring, insipid and awful to watch but that's how international qualifiers often are. England are better than most at winning games like these and I've never seen anyone really impress in a game against minnows.

It's when we come up against anyone half decent at a tournament that we struggle.
I wish we hadn't scored the two injury time goals on 22:27 - Sep 1 with 3941 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I wish we hadn't scored the two injury time goals on 22:26 - Sep 1 by m14_blue

Exactly, it's boring, insipid and awful to watch but that's how international qualifiers often are. England are better than most at winning games like these and I've never seen anyone really impress in a game against minnows.

It's when we come up against anyone half decent at a tournament that we struggle.

Which suggests that the FA allowing premier league teams to have 1 or 2 English players in their side is a bad thing.

Who'd have thought it eh?

on 22:30 - Sep 1 with 3924 views_

I wish we hadn't scored the two injury time goals on 21:54 - Sep 1 by The_Romford_Blue

No it isn't.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024