Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Probably a good thing Mick's not on Twitter 19:06 - Sep 15 with 9642 viewsIllinoisblue

or he'd see Celina liking tweets making a point that Mick would very likely disagree with...

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Probably a good thing Mick's not on Twitter on 19:16 - Sep 15 with 7833 viewsJ2BLUE

We don't have any CBs. A half fit Chambers is better than a full back at CB.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Probably a good thing Mick's not on Twitter on 19:55 - Sep 15 with 7772 viewsbluehook

Probably a good thing Mick's not on Twitter on 19:16 - Sep 15 by J2BLUE

We don't have any CBs. A half fit Chambers is better than a full back at CB.

A half fit Celina is better than Sears tw@tting around on the wing. 😂
Probably a good thing Mick's not on Twitter on 20:41 - Sep 15 with 7703 viewsFtnfwest

Probably a good thing Mick's not on Twitter on 19:55 - Sep 15 by bluehook

A half fit Celina is better than Sears tw@tting around on the wing. 😂

Thank your lucky stars Douglas is no longer available for selection
Probably a good thing Mick's not on Twitter on 20:54 - Sep 15 with 7653 viewsWickets

Probably a good thing Mick's not on Twitter on 20:41 - Sep 15 by Ftnfwest

Thank your lucky stars Douglas is no longer available for selection

Dont rule it out he aint found a club yet!!!!
Probably a good thing Mick's not on Twitter on 21:01 - Sep 15 with 7627 viewsipswich4life

Begining to dislike the player seems very unprofessional,the more childish he acts with stuff like this further away he gets from mm team
Probably a good thing Mick's not on Twitter on 21:11 - Sep 15 with 7593 viewsFtnfwest

Probably a good thing Mick's not on Twitter on 20:54 - Sep 15 by Wickets

Dont rule it out he aint found a club yet!!!!

Now you've done it. Some of us have to sleep at night!
Probably a good thing Mick's not on Twitter on 21:31 - Sep 15 with 7531 viewstextbackup

Probably a good thing Mick's not on Twitter on 21:01 - Sep 15 by ipswich4life

Begining to dislike the player seems very unprofessional,the more childish he acts with stuff like this further away he gets from mm team

hes right tho. we'll get to see sears out left tomorrow, I cant wait

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Probably a good thing Mick's not on Twitter on 22:00 - Sep 15 with 7476 viewschristiand

Probably a good thing Mick's not on Twitter on 21:31 - Sep 15 by textbackup

hes right tho. we'll get to see sears out left tomorrow, I cant wait

Said this earlier this afternoon and got accused of stirring things up when there is nothing to see, but you can't help in reading between the lines there is obviously something going on. Lets be honest, he'd improve us certainly in the wide positions in our midfield - if MM allows him to play!

Always been this way under MM: 'One rule for one and one rule for another!' Rest assured if Skuse or Berra had only trained one day this week, they start against Bolton. We can all see it, but some don't like to admit it.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2017 22:05]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Login to get fewer ads

Probably a good thing Mick's not on Twitter on 22:43 - Sep 15 with 7385 viewsDinnernotTea

Probably a good thing Mick's not on Twitter on 22:00 - Sep 15 by christiand

Said this earlier this afternoon and got accused of stirring things up when there is nothing to see, but you can't help in reading between the lines there is obviously something going on. Lets be honest, he'd improve us certainly in the wide positions in our midfield - if MM allows him to play!

Always been this way under MM: 'One rule for one and one rule for another!' Rest assured if Skuse or Berra had only trained one day this week, they start against Bolton. We can all see it, but some don't like to admit it.

Shhhhh. You'll be accused of being 'bitter'.

It's almost like McCarthy has a curse on some of our lot. Just imagine the flak Jewell or Keane would get with some of his decisions.

Incredible to thibk we have a man that led us to our lowest finish in 58 years but you can't question him.

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

Probably a good thing Mick's not on Twitter on 22:54 - Sep 15 with 7359 viewstcblue

In his defence, partially, he's clearly come here to get experience to take back to his parent club and get noticed. I think I'd want one of our youngsters to be pushing for that if they were in a similar position.

I quite like Mick, more than most do here I think, but his belligerence is what has stopped him from being as successful as the likes of Allardyce in his career IMO
Probably a good thing Mick's not on Twitter on 23:15 - Sep 15 with 7323 viewsLankHenners

Looks like he's been Twitter searching his own name. He's gonna set up an account on here and start upvoting news comments rants before too long.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Probably a good thing Mick's not on Twitter on 23:24 - Sep 15 with 7291 viewsBluefish

Are you implying that an experienced manager might handle senior pros different to inexperienced kids??

Who would have thought it??

Reading this board you would wonder why pep agreed to loan Celina out

Super Mick

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Probably a good thing Mick's not on Twitter on 00:18 - Sep 16 with 7218 viewsosborne

Probably a good thing Mick's not on Twitter on 23:24 - Sep 15 by Bluefish

Are you implying that an experienced manager might handle senior pros different to inexperienced kids??

Super Mick

May have p!ssed Pep off and been sent here as punishment?
on 02:51 - Sep 16 with 7130 views_

Probably a good thing Mick's not on Twitter on 22:54 - Sep 15 by tcblue

In his defence, partially, he's clearly come here to get experience to take back to his parent club and get noticed. I think I'd want one of our youngsters to be pushing for that if they were in a similar position.

I quite like Mick, more than most do here I think, but his belligerence is what has stopped him from being as successful as the likes of Allardyce in his career IMO

Probably a good thing Mick's not on Twitter on 06:42 - Sep 16 with 7035 viewstcblue

on 02:51 - Sep 16 by _

Yes, I meant in terms of club success. I'm no fan of FS, obviously
Probably a good thing Mick's not on Twitter on 07:35 - Sep 16 with 6967 viewstextbackup

Probably a good thing Mick's not on Twitter on 23:24 - Sep 15 by Bluefish

Super Mick

Here he is, the MM light was shining so his knight in shining armour rides in...

Lucky for you you won't have to watch Sears out wide left achieving nothing on the pitch today, the rest of us should just suffer in silence tho I guess

Probably a good thing Mick's not on Twitter on 07:41 - Sep 16 with 6949 viewsBenters

Probably a good thing Mick's not on Twitter on 22:43 - Sep 15 by DinnernotTea

Shhhhh. You'll be accused of being 'bitter'.

It's almost like McCarthy has a curse on some of our lot. Just imagine the flak Jewell or Keane would get with some of his decisions.

Incredible to thibk we have a man that led us to our lowest finish in 58 years but you can't question him.

This.

+1 uppie.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Probably a good thing Mick's not on Twitter on 07:55 - Sep 16 with 6931 viewsEly_Blue

Or maybe MM knows he will get a 100% effort shift out of a chambers or skuse but a fancy dan player like Celina might be quite happy to go on runs like the one where he scored last week but be less willing to track back or tackle back if he had lost the ball in that run last week?

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Probably a good thing Mick's not on Twitter on 07:59 - Sep 16 with 6918 viewstextbackup

Probably a good thing Mick's not on Twitter on 07:55 - Sep 16 by Ely_Blue

Or maybe MM knows he will get a 100% effort shift out of a chambers or skuse but a fancy dan player like Celina might be quite happy to go on runs like the one where he scored last week but be less willing to track back or tackle back if he had lost the ball in that run last week?

And so what if he does? Not every player HAS to chase back instantly, plus we have Skuse, I mean his job is to win back possession, is it not?

Probably a good thing Mick's not on Twitter on 08:07 - Sep 16 with 6896 viewspennblue

if Celina is difficult to handle or has a bad attitude then MM has no choice but to not play him until attitude is right. You can't have player stripping and then play them as it would undermine the whole management structure and destabilise whole team

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Probably a good thing Mick's not on Twitter on 08:07 - Sep 16 with 6892 viewsblue_oyster

Let's hope he doesn't see it. I remember when Bart was punished simply for attending his father's funeral and only got back in the team when Gerken got injured.

Conventional wisdom is the enemy of thought.
Poll: Who is the most hated contributor to this site?

Probably a good thing Mick's not on Twitter on 08:13 - Sep 16 with 6881 viewsCoco

Probably a good thing Mick's not on Twitter on 08:07 - Sep 16 by pennblue

if Celina is difficult to handle or has a bad attitude then MM has no choice but to not play him until attitude is right. You can't have player stripping and then play them as it would undermine the whole management structure and destabilise whole team

Where has this utter bullsheite come from?

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Probably a good thing Mick's not on Twitter on 08:36 - Sep 16 with 6846 viewsBenters

So basically we lose the use of a great player as MM doesnt like his atitude?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Probably a good thing Mick's not on Twitter on 08:38 - Sep 16 with 6844 viewsSomethingBlue

Probably a good thing Mick's not on Twitter on 08:13 - Sep 16 by Coco

Where has this utter bullsheite come from?

Celina is not difficult to handle and does not have a bad attitude. Can we just stop all this? It's getting a bit weird and doesn't reflect well on people at all.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Probably a good thing Mick's not on Twitter on 08:39 - Sep 16 with 6834 viewsSomethingBlue

Probably a good thing Mick's not on Twitter on 08:36 - Sep 16 by Benters

So basically we lose the use of a great player as MM doesnt like his atitude?

No, but don't ever stop gleefully running with uninformed, wild myths.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024