Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
IFollow 14:05 - Sep 16 with 1619 viewsMike_Hunt

Hi
Can anyone see the video link?
I've watched every game but can only see a link for commentary today.
Any help appreciated!
Cheers
IFollow on 14:22 - Sep 16 with 1587 viewsSpruceMoose

Same here. Which I realise doesn't help but, solidarity brother!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

IFollow on 14:27 - Sep 16 with 1578 viewsPerthBlue

link came up about 5 minutes before the start last week
IFollow on 14:41 - Sep 16 with 1555 viewsBelgianBlue

IFollow on 14:27 - Sep 16 by PerthBlue

link came up about 5 minutes before the start last week

Asked them last saturday , pictures are only available a few minutes before the game . Anyone could solve the image/ sound syncro problem ? The radio commentary is not available into the same browser , and if double connected the image has at least 2/3 minutes delay with the sound , which makes it useless...
IFollow on 14:59 - Sep 16 with 1538 viewsSpruceMoose

IFollow on 14:41 - Sep 16 by BelgianBlue

Asked them last saturday , pictures are only available a few minutes before the game . Anyone could solve the image/ sound syncro problem ? The radio commentary is not available into the same browser , and if double connected the image has at least 2/3 minutes delay with the sound , which makes it useless...

I would give my first born child for synchronised commentary.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

IFollow on 16:01 - Sep 16 with 1465 viewsMattBatt69

IFollow on 14:41 - Sep 16 by BelgianBlue

It's just mad that you can't get the commentary with the pictures, made worse by the fact that there's no time/score on the screen. Major flaw. And as you say hopeless with the two on different browsers.
IFollow on 16:06 - Sep 16 with 1455 viewsMullet

Doesn't work on my iPad again despite recognising my account and works on my laptop browser.

Utter dross just like its predecessor.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024