Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sorry guys but that was awful despite the win 16:58 - Sep 16 with 2679 viewsSmithy

Thoroughly boring, papered over a lot of cracks and could quite easily have gone the other way. Shocking performance imo

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Sorry guys but that was awful despite the win on 17:00 - Sep 16 with 2633 viewsSpruceMoose

Nothing much there to worry Leeds.

Other than Celina...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Sorry guys but that was awful despite the win on 17:11 - Sep 16 with 2505 viewskiwibluetoo

Sorry guys but that was awful despite the win on 17:00 - Sep 16 by SpruceMoose

Nothing much there to worry Leeds.

Other than Celina...

you mean the mighty Leeds that only had 1 (off-target) shot at Millwall?
[Post edited 16 Sep 2017 17:14]
Sorry guys but that was awful despite the win on 17:15 - Sep 16 with 2436 viewsDarth_Koont

Nah. I'd turn it round the other way.

We didn't play great-looking football (still too disjointed) but even making too many mistakes with the ball we turned the screw on Bolton.

That's a good sign.

Pronouns: He/Him

Sorry guys but that was awful despite the win on 06:09 - Sep 17 with 2129 viewsCurrie10

Take the three points on hand.

Nothing is won in September but you can make the season very difficult by playing well and not putting points on the board.

Last season we wouldn't have won that.
Sorry guys but that was awful despite the win on 09:19 - Sep 17 with 2002 viewsartsbossbeard

I'm sure if you write to the FA, they'll downgrade the win to a draw retrospectively.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

on 09:21 - Sep 17 with 1991 views_

Sorry guys but that was awful despite the win on 09:56 - Sep 17 with 1917 viewsmuccletonjoe

So what happens when/if we do start to play better. All teams have better games than others. Picking up the points when you are under - par , is nothing to moan about.
Sorry guys but that was awful despite the win on 10:09 - Sep 17 with 1883 viewsNo9

Unfortunately you are correct.
Had Bolton had anyone to take their chances it would have been all over by half time
Login to get fewer ads

Sorry guys but that was awful despite the win on 23:46 - Sep 18 with 1661 viewsCurrie10

Sorry guys but that was awful despite the win on 10:09 - Sep 17 by No9

Unfortunately you are correct.
Had Bolton had anyone to take their chances it would have been all over by half time

However they didn't.

Such a glass is half empty forum.

We won, by two clear goals in a potential banana skin and kept a clean sheet with defence number 123812387939782113298 of the season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024