Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Petrol heads 10:36 - Oct 30 with 7662 viewshampstead_blue

Just off to test drive an Alfa GT 3.2 V6.
We need a second car.

Anyone ever had one or another Alfa V6?

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Petrol heads on 18:27 - Oct 31 with 1023 viewsHARRY10

Petrol heads on 11:27 - Oct 30 by TIB

Great looking car but older Alfa’s do have their issues. That said, if you keep up with regular checks and take it to a good Alfa garage it should be alright...you’ve got another car as backup so worth the risk to hear that V6!!!

I’ve been to Alfa twice the last six years to get a Guilietta...first time I ended up in an Abarth 500 and second time in a Polo GTi. That said, I’m due a new car next year and they now do the Guilietta in a new Blue which looks incredible.

I bought an Italian car many years ago.

i wasn't issued with anything.

But it did have a fair few problems though
Petrol heads on 19:05 - Oct 31 with 1007 viewsKuqicoo

Petrol heads on 09:29 - Oct 31 by TIB

Sounds like a nicely put together Abarth. I do like the way they can be individualised with all the options. The Modena Yellow looks good but I could never bring myself to drive a yellow car, it just would't feel right

I actually owned a yellow DS3 D-sport 5 years ago. Never thought I'd buy a yellow car either. It took me a while to decide though. Actually had someone take a photo of me sitting in it to see if it suited and if i could cope with it! That was a great little car...went like a bullet too
Petrol heads on 13:12 - Nov 1 with 982 viewsTIB

Petrol heads on 19:05 - Oct 31 by Kuqicoo

I actually owned a yellow DS3 D-sport 5 years ago. Never thought I'd buy a yellow car either. It took me a while to decide though. Actually had someone take a photo of me sitting in it to see if it suited and if i could cope with it! That was a great little car...went like a bullet too

Off to Doncaster to look at one this week...bi-colour Grey and Campovilo. Looks quite nice but will make sure to get someone to take a photo of me in it just to make sure
[Post edited 1 Nov 2017 13:15]

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Petrol heads on 15:09 - Nov 1 with 968 viewsNo9

Petrol heads on 14:08 - Oct 31 by hampstead_blue

Turns out the squeaking we heard from the front right is the suspension.
Needs new wishbones at least on both sides.

We're going to swerve that particular car.

Checking another one this Friday.

We've also booked a test drive in a WRX STI Impreza being sold by an RAF chap.
Looking forward to that!

Beware of Subaru's
I had an Impreza, the interior was very poor quality.
Worse was the clutch problem Subaru never resolved = the pressure plate was warped making the vehicle judder when driving off, this was replaced under warranty as were three more. By the time the vehicle had done 35k miles it was on its 4th clutch NONE my problem ALL manufacturing issues
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024