Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I did say we could be in for a bit of a shock on Strictly 22:43 - Nov 4 with 1478 viewsfactual_blue

I calculate Aston will be going. Just running the last iterations of MCMC before I can be certain.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I did say we could be in for a bit of a shock on Strictly on 22:45 - Nov 4 with 1464 viewsClassicBlueTractor

So you read the Strictly Spoiler thread too. The results have just been published 😂
[Post edited 4 Nov 2017 22:52]
I did say we could be in for a bit of a shock on Strictly on 22:48 - Nov 4 with 1453 viewsfactual_blue

I did say we could be in for a bit of a shock on Strictly on 22:45 - Nov 4 by ClassicBlueTractor

So you read the Strictly Spoiler thread too. The results have just been published 😂
[Post edited 4 Nov 2017 22:52]

I have no idea of, or interest in, unreliable gossip sites.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I did say we could be in for a bit of a shock on Strictly on 22:50 - Nov 4 with 1445 viewsClassicBlueTractor

I did say we could be in for a bit of a shock on Strictly on 22:48 - Nov 4 by factual_blue

I have no idea of, or interest in, unreliable gossip sites.

😂😂😂 It’s all over the internet that he is out . Nice try 👍
I did say we could be in for a bit of a shock on Strictly on 10:15 - Nov 5 with 1307 viewsbournemouthblue

I did say we could be in for a bit of a shock on Strictly on 22:50 - Nov 4 by ClassicBlueTractor

😂😂😂 It’s all over the internet that he is out . Nice try 👍

Who the feck does he get in the dance off?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024