Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Mick McCarthy’s Sheffield Wednesday Conference - Live 12:30 - Nov 21 with 2158 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/32652/twtv-mick-mccarthy’s-sheffied-we

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Ipswich Town v Sheffield Wednesday: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:53 - Nov 21 with 2141 viewsGavTWTD

Afternoon all. Press conference going live from 1pm. Phil can hopefully update us when we can expect to see him.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Ipswich Town v Sheffield Wednesday: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:59 - Nov 21 with 2133 viewsmuccletonjoe

1.30 gav
Ipswich Town v Sheffield Wednesday: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:01 - Nov 21 with 2131 viewsGavTWTD

That a guess?

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Ipswich Town v Sheffield Wednesday: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:02 - Nov 21 with 2128 viewsPhilTWTD

Mick's doing iFollow.
Ipswich Town v Sheffield Wednesday: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:05 - Nov 21 with 2122 viewsmuccletonjoe

I finnish lunch break at 1.30 and i usually hear brenner ask first question. Lol
Ipswich Town v Sheffield Wednesday: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:05 - Nov 21 with 2122 viewsPhilTWTD

He's here.
Ipswich Town v Sheffield Wednesday: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:06 - Nov 21 with 2119 viewsGavTWTD

We're live

Ipswich Town v Sheffield Wednesday: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:07 - Nov 21 with 2118 viewsPhilTWTD

First question re Huws, connection hung for a second or two.
Login to get fewer ads

Ipswich Town v Sheffield Wednesday: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:09 - Nov 21 with 2111 viewsBactonBlue

What was said about Huws? missed it.
Ipswich Town v Sheffield Wednesday: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:16 - Nov 21 with 2100 viewsSmithy

Zzzzzzzz

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Ipswich Town v Sheffield Wednesday: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:27 - Nov 21 with 2089 viewsPoloPolo

Phil in 'question Mick chooses to answer' shocker
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024