Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cast your mind back time, give us your best memories of late winners for Town 18:39 - Dec 21 with 14604 viewscarlisleaway

I will start off by..... Wilnis away to Coventry on Sky. Naylor diving header at Walsall
Cast your mind back time, give us your best memories of late winners for Town on 18:41 - Dec 21 with 6531 viewsIllinoisblue

Billy the Fish Southend away 1992
Chaplow at Watford 2016
Whitton at Watford 1992

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Cast your mind back time, give us your best memories of late winners for Town on 18:47 - Dec 21 with 6516 viewsHerbivore

Chaplow at Watford. Hunt at Charlton.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Cast your mind back time, give us your best memories of late winners for Town on 18:50 - Dec 21 with 6513 viewscarlisleaway

Counago, Coventry at home
Cast your mind back time, give us your best memories of late winners for Town on 18:55 - Dec 21 with 6511 viewsSitfcB

Chopra:

Bolton
Watford
Coventry

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Cast your mind back time, give us your best memories of late winners for Town on 18:59 - Dec 21 with 6507 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Chaplow at Watford
Hunt at Charlton
Chambo at Sheffield Wednesday
Huws at Villa (late enough?)

All were absolutely scenes

Edit - Spence at milllwall was brilliant too. And Celina at Burton to a lesser extent.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2017 20:36]

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Cast your mind back time, give us your best memories of late winners for Town on 19:00 - Dec 21 with 6493 viewsBanburyBlue

i was there at highfield Road #TWTD

Banbury Blue Back in Town

Cast your mind back time, give us your best memories of late winners for Town on 19:01 - Dec 21 with 6495 viewsgainsboroughblue

Bent v Sheff Utd.

For Dale.

Edited. Counago was sent off.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2017 19:07]

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Cast your mind back time, give us your best memories of late winners for Town on 19:02 - Dec 21 with 6495 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Bowyer at West Ham

Also not winners, but tip of the hat to both Magilton and Dyer vs Bolton in the playoffs, even if the latter was ultimately meaningless

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Login to get fewer ads

Cast your mind back time, give us your best memories of late winners for Town on 19:03 - Dec 21 with 6487 viewsSitfcB

Cast your mind back time, give us your best memories of late winners for Town on 18:59 - Dec 21 by The_Romford_Blue

Chaplow at Watford
Hunt at Charlton
Chambo at Sheffield Wednesday
Huws at Villa (late enough?)

All were absolutely scenes

Edit - Spence at milllwall was brilliant too. And Celina at Burton to a lesser extent.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2017 20:36]

Not Lawrence at Barnsley?

COYB

Cast your mind back time, give us your best memories of late winners for Town on 19:03 - Dec 21 with 6484 viewsSitfcB

Cast your mind back time, give us your best memories of late winners for Town on 19:01 - Dec 21 by gainsboroughblue

Bent v Sheff Utd.

For Dale.

Edited. Counago was sent off.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2017 19:07]

Eh?

COYB

Cast your mind back time, give us your best memories of late winners for Town on 19:04 - Dec 21 with 6485 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Cast your mind back time, give us your best memories of late winners for Town on 19:03 - Dec 21 by SitfcB

Not Lawrence at Barnsley?

The OP said late winners.. so Lawrence and the Scenage couldn't be included unfortunately.

Cast your mind back time, give us your best memories of late winners for Town on 19:04 - Dec 21 with 6483 viewsSitfcB

Cast your mind back time, give us your best memories of late winners for Town on 19:02 - Dec 21 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Bowyer at West Ham

Also not winners, but tip of the hat to both Magilton and Dyer vs Bolton in the playoffs, even if the latter was ultimately meaningless

OMG Bowyer at West Ham.... that was absolute scenes.

COYB

Cast your mind back time, give us your best memories of late winners for Town on 19:05 - Dec 21 with 6481 viewsSitfcB

Cast your mind back time, give us your best memories of late winners for Town on 19:04 - Dec 21 by The_Romford_Blue

The OP said late winners.. so Lawrence and the Scenage couldn't be included unfortunately.

Ah sorry 😝

Huws' goal v Villa was like the 73rd min? Can't count that surely haha

COYB

Cast your mind back time, give us your best memories of late winners for Town on 19:07 - Dec 21 with 6469 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Cast your mind back time, give us your best memories of late winners for Town on 19:05 - Dec 21 by SitfcB

Ah sorry 😝

Huws' goal v Villa was like the 73rd min? Can't count that surely haha

Was it? Felt like it was about 5 minutes from the end

I just remember turning to my right going mental and seeing my dear old grandad in a group hug with 4 people from the row behind us. I've never seen him that happy before. That will, to the day I die, forever be my favourite moment at a football match.

Cast your mind back time, give us your best memories of late winners for Town on 19:09 - Dec 21 with 6465 viewsgainsboroughblue

Cast your mind back time, give us your best memories of late winners for Town on 19:03 - Dec 21 by SitfcB

Eh?

2 down at half time. Down to ten. Town storm back to equalise at 2 each. Then we scramble an injury time winner to what can only be described as scenes.

Dale Roberts had died in the days leading up to it. The most emotional I've been at a game ever.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Cast your mind back time, give us your best memories of late winners for Town on 19:16 - Dec 21 with 6446 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Cast your mind back time, give us your best memories of late winners for Town on 19:09 - Dec 21 by gainsboroughblue

2 down at half time. Down to ten. Town storm back to equalise at 2 each. Then we scramble an injury time winner to what can only be described as scenes.

Dale Roberts had died in the days leading up to it. The most emotional I've been at a game ever.

Yep, this one aswell, 100%

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Cast your mind back time, give us your best memories of late winners for Town on 19:20 - Dec 21 with 6443 viewsm14_blue

Cast your mind back time, give us your best memories of late winners for Town on 19:00 - Dec 21 by BanburyBlue

i was there at highfield Road #TWTD

Yeah, brilliant moment.

"We're all going on a European tour!"

Really started to believe it then.
Cast your mind back time, give us your best memories of late winners for Town on 19:22 - Dec 21 with 6441 viewshorsehollerer

Gary Megson 90' (1993)
Robert Ullathorne 90' (1996)

Edit: typo
[Post edited 21 Dec 2017 19:23]

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

Cast your mind back time, give us your best memories of late winners for Town on 19:29 - Dec 21 with 6432 viewsEdwardStone

Carlos Edwards

Last minute goal at Derby....2013/4????

Ran the length of the pitch and scored with an absolute sreamer

I have still got the tingly feeling
Cast your mind back time, give us your best memories of late winners for Town on 19:30 - Dec 21 with 6428 viewscarlisleaway

Just remembered Celina late goal at Burton
Cast your mind back time, give us your best memories of late winners for Town on 19:30 - Dec 21 with 6426 viewsthereuser30

Chaplow vs Watford
Went mental.

Goals win games, but teams that grow together have the potential to become legends. Mainly found tweeting things, @Scribblr_42
Blog: Numbers, Ipswich and a Blog Devoid of Cool Graphs/Infographics – Part One

Cast your mind back time, give us your best memories of late winners for Town on 19:36 - Dec 21 with 6421 viewsGeoffSentence

Cast your mind back time, give us your best memories of late winners for Town on 18:50 - Dec 21 by carlisleaway

Counago, Coventry at home

Still one of my favourite Town moments. HAving given away the lead after what should have been the end of injury time, to then snatch it back again straight from the kick off was amazing.

Scenes.

Whenever I see the clip I just keep watching it over.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Cast your mind back time, give us your best memories of late winners for Town on 19:39 - Dec 21 with 6416 viewsGeoffSentence

It wasn't a winner, and ended up technically not being last minute, but Magilton's 90th minute equaliser in the play off semis must be worth an honourable mention/

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Cast your mind back time, give us your best memories of late winners for Town on 19:40 - Dec 21 with 6406 viewsfarkenhell

Cast your mind back time, give us your best memories of late winners for Town on 19:22 - Dec 21 by horsehollerer

Gary Megson 90' (1993)
Robert Ullathorne 90' (1996)

Edit: typo
[Post edited 21 Dec 2017 19:23]

Beat me to it!
Cast your mind back time, give us your best memories of late winners for Town on 19:43 - Dec 21 with 6400 viewsgtsb1966

Mick Mills last minute winner v Liverpool. 76 or 77 in the cup I think. I was there on my milk crate.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2017 19:44]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024