Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adeyemi - MM said his fitness is not his priority? 14:08 - Jan 12 with 5970 viewsElderGrizzly

Assume he is out for the season so Mick doesn’t care, or there is more to this? Another Leon Best situation where the player is let go early?
[Post edited 12 Jan 2018 14:09]
Adeyemi - MM said his fitness is not his priority? on 14:11 - Jan 12 with 4876 viewsKieran_Knows

He literally just does not care anymore does he? I honestly cannot think of any reason why he's still here. It's so pointless.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Adeyemi - MM said his fitness is not his priority? on 14:13 - Jan 12 with 4843 viewsPJH

But MM's main priority has to be the handful of players that are fit enough to play at the moment so in that respect Adeyemi and the other long term injured cannot be his priority.

His absence is mysterious and worrying though.
Adeyemi - MM said his fitness is not his priority? on 14:14 - Jan 12 with 4840 viewshomer_123

Micks right. Adeyemi is clearly a long way from being fit so it somewhat low on Mick priority list.

Nothing to see here, move along.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Adeyemi - MM said his fitness is not his priority? on 14:14 - Jan 12 with 4823 viewschristiand

Has to be frustrating from MM's point of view, he plays a couple of games and then out for months. Although I can't understand how a manager hasn't got some idea of when a player is likely to return, surely he'd ask that question to his medical staff? Perhaps Adeyami needs the same injection that Gerken had? That seems to clear up long term injuries in a blink of an eye!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Adeyemi - MM said his fitness is not his priority? on 14:19 - Jan 12 with 4776 viewsIllinoisblue

getting the right characters in the building seems to have fallen by the wayside.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Adeyemi - MM said his fitness is not his priority? on 14:28 - Jan 12 with 4723 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Reading too much into it I think.

Any player out for the season is unlikely to ever play under Mick again, so why would he worry about that.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Adeyemi - MM said his fitness is not his priority? on 14:33 - Jan 12 with 4686 viewsElderGrizzly

Adeyemi - MM said his fitness is not his priority? on 14:28 - Jan 12 by Marshalls_Mullet

Reading too much into it I think.

Any player out for the season is unlikely to ever play under Mick again, so why would he worry about that.

Which is sort of my line of enquiry. Mick said he was due back in December and has been very vague ever since.

If he is out for the season, then yes, MM won’t care
Adeyemi - MM said his fitness is not his priority? on 14:36 - Jan 12 with 4661 viewsNeverTellMeTheOdds

Thought for a while there is definitely something else going on there with Adeyami whether its been a falling out or possibly an addiction problem etc of some problem which the club is covering up.

For Mick to come out and say that is poor man management in my eyes. I have heard a few rumours that Micks time here may well depend on the result/performance tomorrow and that might explain the "not my priority at the moment" comment.

Still a strange comment either way.

Poll: Will the new season ticket prices make you renew for the 2017/2018 season?

Login to get fewer ads

Adeyemi - MM said his fitness is not his priority? on 14:39 - Jan 12 with 4637 viewsBackToRussia

Sort of goes without saying that that wouldn't be his "priority" not being a physio or anything? You get the feeling with Mick atm that he's not far from losing it and saying something he'll really regret. Probably to Stuart Watson!

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Adeyemi - MM said his fitness is not his priority? on 14:40 - Jan 12 with 4629 viewsPJH

Adeyemi - MM said his fitness is not his priority? on 14:36 - Jan 12 by NeverTellMeTheOdds

Thought for a while there is definitely something else going on there with Adeyami whether its been a falling out or possibly an addiction problem etc of some problem which the club is covering up.

For Mick to come out and say that is poor man management in my eyes. I have heard a few rumours that Micks time here may well depend on the result/performance tomorrow and that might explain the "not my priority at the moment" comment.

Still a strange comment either way.

Not really, I don't suppose any player that is not available to any manager tomorrow is their priority are they?
Adeyemi - MM said his fitness is not his priority? on 14:44 - Jan 12 with 4603 viewschristiand

Adeyemi - MM said his fitness is not his priority? on 14:39 - Jan 12 by BackToRussia

Sort of goes without saying that that wouldn't be his "priority" not being a physio or anything? You get the feeling with Mick atm that he's not far from losing it and saying something he'll really regret. Probably to Stuart Watson!

Stuart Watson at least asks the questions we are all thinking. Just wish at times he would let MM answer, don't give him answers to your own questions. I have to admit, I like what Watson writes and says. He is fair in the main and will question when needed.

Adeyemi - MM said his fitness is not his priority? on 14:52 - Jan 12 with 4550 viewsNo9

Adeyemi - MM said his fitness is not his priority? on 14:13 - Jan 12 by PJH

But MM's main priority has to be the handful of players that are fit enough to play at the moment so in that respect Adeyemi and the other long term injured cannot be his priority.

His absence is mysterious and worrying though.

"His absence is mysterious and worrying though."

Along with all the other long term 'mysterious' injuries over the last 5years
Adeyemi - MM said his fitness is not his priority? on 14:54 - Jan 12 with 4550 viewsBackToRussia

Adeyemi - MM said his fitness is not his priority? on 14:44 - Jan 12 by christiand

Stuart Watson at least asks the questions we are all thinking. Just wish at times he would let MM answer, don't give him answers to your own questions. I have to admit, I like what Watson writes and says. He is fair in the main and will question when needed.

He's hardly Paxman is he. MM looks a bit silly when he gets all flustered by an Archant employee IMO.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

Adeyemi - MM said his fitness is not his priority? on 15:02 - Jan 12 with 4505 viewschristiand

Adeyemi - MM said his fitness is not his priority? on 14:54 - Jan 12 by BackToRussia

He's hardly Paxman is he. MM looks a bit silly when he gets all flustered by an Archant employee IMO.

No he’s not Paxman, but he does a good job. Fair when the club needs questioning and will give praise when deserved. He’s not one that massages MM’s ego.

Adeyemi - MM said his fitness is not his priority? on 15:03 - Jan 12 with 4498 viewsBackToRussia

Adeyemi - MM said his fitness is not his priority? on 15:02 - Jan 12 by christiand

No he’s not Paxman, but he does a good job. Fair when the club needs questioning and will give praise when deserved. He’s not one that massages MM’s ego.

Hmm think you've misread both my posts there, bud.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

Adeyemi - MM said his fitness is not his priority? on 15:07 - Jan 12 with 4474 viewschristiand

Adeyemi - MM said his fitness is not his priority? on 15:03 - Jan 12 by BackToRussia

Hmm think you've misread both my posts there, bud.

I’m just giving you my view, think he does a decent job. That is all.

Adeyemi - MM said his fitness is not his priority? on 15:08 - Jan 12 with 4469 viewsBackToRussia

Adeyemi - MM said his fitness is not his priority? on 15:07 - Jan 12 by christiand

I’m just giving you my view, think he does a decent job. That is all.

And I keep agreeing with you and you keep acting as if I'm not. Jeez.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

Adeyemi - MM said his fitness is not his priority? on 15:18 - Jan 12 with 4422 viewsWickets

Well for whatever reason our midfield situation has been a right pigs ear under Mick and this season more so.
Adeyemi - MM said his fitness is not his priority? on 16:47 - Jan 12 with 4290 viewschristiand

Adeyemi - MM said his fitness is not his priority? on 15:08 - Jan 12 by BackToRussia

And I keep agreeing with you and you keep acting as if I'm not. Jeez.

Need to be a lot clearer for me Back to Russia..... I got there in the end though!!! Now this Stuart Watson guy?
[Post edited 12 Jan 2018 16:47]

Adeyemi - MM said his fitness is not his priority? on 16:49 - Jan 12 with 4274 viewstextbackup

Adeyemi - MM said his fitness is not his priority? on 14:11 - Jan 12 by Kieran_Knows

He literally just does not care anymore does he? I honestly cannot think of any reason why he's still here. It's so pointless.

💰💰💰

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Adeyemi - MM said his fitness is not his priority? on 16:52 - Jan 12 with 4254 viewsDarth_Koont

Or just not a priority as he's not back in training.

Pronouns: He/Him

Adeyemi - MM said his fitness is not his priority? on 16:52 - Jan 12 with 4245 viewsBenters2

Adeyemi - MM said his fitness is not his priority? on 16:49 - Jan 12 by textbackup

💰💰💰

this.
Adeyemi - MM said his fitness is not his priority? on 16:53 - Jan 12 with 4241 viewsPJH

Adeyemi - MM said his fitness is not his priority? on 16:52 - Jan 12 by Darth_Koont

Or just not a priority as he's not back in training.

Must be, I have said that twice in this thread so it must be right.
Adeyemi - MM said his fitness is not his priority? on 16:57 - Jan 12 with 4215 viewsDarth_Koont

Adeyemi - MM said his fitness is not his priority? on 16:53 - Jan 12 by PJH

Must be, I have said that twice in this thread so it must be right.

Haha. Yes, just seen that — I should have read the thread first.

Pronouns: He/Him

Adeyemi - MM said his fitness is not his priority? on 16:59 - Jan 12 with 4196 viewsSomethingBlue

Sounds a bit simpler than that — just that he has players who will (hopefully) be fitter a lot sooner.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024