Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Mick McCarthy’s Wolves Press Conference - Live 12:30 - Jan 26 with 28182 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/33051/twtv-mick-mccarthy’s-wolves-pres

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:11 - Jan 26 with 2031 viewsGavTWTD

I think it would create a lot of problems if Mick said he was leaving, so may be why he hasn't

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:12 - Jan 26 with 2031 viewsleft_foot

Such as?
Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:12 - Jan 26 with 2031 viewsleft_foot

All the parties?
Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:12 - Jan 26 with 2031 viewsPhilTWTD

Mick's not out doing iFollow yet.
Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:12 - Jan 26 with 2031 viewsshortmarine1969

what problems...we just got loans only in..and we are mid table nothing season..again...so what difference would it make ??
Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:12 - Jan 26 with 2031 viewsRensham

why would you let a departing manager sign players and kick others out if he isn;t staying
Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:12 - Jan 26 with 2031 viewsGavTWTD

well, player contracts. lack of effort on the pitch (no jokes now)

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:12 - Jan 26 with 2029 viewsGavTWTD

he'd have to stay, unless ME settles his contract

Login to get fewer ads

Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:13 - Jan 26 with 2028 viewsleft_foot

Players might try harder if they know the new manager is watching
Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:13 - Jan 26 with 2028 viewsGavTWTD

attendances would halve

Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:13 - Jan 26 with 2027 viewsLankHenners

The people who want to go every week regardless will still buy STs, the rest will probably go as and when, increasing non-ST attendance like this season to see no real change

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:13 - Jan 26 with 2027 viewsRensham

better to give a new man as much time as possible
Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:13 - Jan 26 with 2026 viewsshortmarine1969

dont see attenadances dropping because he says he is going
Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:14 - Jan 26 with 2025 viewsGavTWTD

well, maybe, but that would be expensive as you're then paying for 2 managers

Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:14 - Jan 26 with 2024 viewsgeminimustang

Is a new Manager going to do better with no budget?
Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:14 - Jan 26 with 2023 viewsleft_foot

I mean watching from a distance... Evans would have him lined up
Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:14 - Jan 26 with 2023 viewsRensham

new managfer bigger crowds would pay for sacking mick
Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:14 - Jan 26 with 2023 viewsshortmarine1969

as much chance as doing better than not doing so
Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:14 - Jan 26 with 2022 viewsdangerous30

Will we get the type of loans we are getting at the moment?
Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:15 - Jan 26 with 2022 viewsRensham

oh noe we might have to paly some youngsters
Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:15 - Jan 26 with 2020 viewsGavTWTD

yes, because they are only here because of our injuries. what's the point of buying permanent midfielders when we have decent ones waiting on the treatment table

Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:15 - Jan 26 with 2020 viewsLankHenners

Simply getting rid of Mick wouldn't boost crowds, especially if Evans then appoints an uninspiring Megson type

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:15 - Jan 26 with 2020 viewsdangerous30

We do anyway but they are injured too
Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:16 - Jan 26 with 2017 viewsGuthrum

We already play youngsters - until they get injured

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:16 - Jan 26 with 2015 viewsdangerous30

Football is expensive that is one of the reason for smaller crowds
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024