Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kieron Dyer incident with Ipswich Senior Player in 1996 *Must Watch* 21:03 - Feb 21 with 5745 viewsJKITFC1

[Post edited 21 Feb 2018 21:05]
Kieron Dyer incident with Ipswich Senior Player in 1996 *Must Watch* on 21:28 - Feb 21 with 5531 viewsTrequartista

my money's on Sedgley

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Kieron Dyer incident with Ipswich Senior Player in 1996 *Must Watch* on 22:44 - May 27 with 4167 viewsRandall

Kieron Dyer incident with Ipswich Senior Player in 1996 *Must Watch* on 21:28 - Feb 21 by Trequartista

my money's on Sedgley

Just reading the book now.

Wouldn't like to speculate, but I could not imagine it being Tony Mowbray, Mick Stockwell or Jason Cundy.

That doesn't really leave any other senior pros who were likely to be playing defensively.
Kieron Dyer incident with Ipswich Senior Player in 1996 *Must Watch* on 22:56 - May 27 with 4121 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Ian Marshall I'm pretty sure..

Had a reputation for doing dodgy things very similar to that in changing rooms. Would have sort of fit in with KD Coming through, he went on loan 96-97 but I think that fits. My money is on him

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Kieron Dyer incident with Ipswich Senior Player in 1996 *Must Watch* on 23:17 - May 27 with 4073 viewsRandall

I was interested to know as I had a season ticket for those years - I don't think it could be Marshall as he left right at the start of that season and KD talks about being fine with him after that and letting him tackle him in training.

Also, there is no way Marshall is getting back to tackle anyone - he just used to stand up front like a pylon waving his arms around.
Kieron Dyer incident with Ipswich Senior Player in 1996 *Must Watch* on 23:51 - May 27 with 4013 viewsmidastouch

If Joe Rogan's podcast is worth $100 million dollars how much is the True Geordie Podcast worth I wonder?
Apparently Spotify's share value went up around £5 billion within 48 hours of stealing Rogan from YouTube. See here:
Current price of Spotify is $185.95 (per share) so down slightly from the price shown in the video.
Haven't read Keiron's book yet but definitely will read it at some point. Expect it's a very interesting read. I did read some of the serialisation of it but still plan on reading it in full.

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

Kieron Dyer incident with Ipswich Senior Player in 1996 *Must Watch* on 00:00 - May 28 with 4001 viewsRandall

I am over halfway through and it is a good book - very honest and compelling for that reason.

However, I think the editor realised that the Ipswich days would not have broad appeal, so they are condensed into a chapter or two. There is not that much detail there - and what there is, is actually a bit depressing (for a Town fan) to be honest.

Definitely worth reading though because it is best to know the truth.
Kieron Dyer incident with Ipswich Senior Player in 1996 *Must Watch* on 13:45 - May 28 with 3526 viewsitfcjoe

Kieron Dyer incident with Ipswich Senior Player in 1996 *Must Watch* on 23:51 - May 27 by midastouch

If Joe Rogan's podcast is worth $100 million dollars how much is the True Geordie Podcast worth I wonder?
Apparently Spotify's share value went up around £5 billion within 48 hours of stealing Rogan from YouTube. See here:
Current price of Spotify is $185.95 (per share) so down slightly from the price shown in the video.
Haven't read Keiron's book yet but definitely will read it at some point. Expect it's a very interesting read. I did read some of the serialisation of it but still plan on reading it in full.

https://www.prolificlondon.co.uk/digital-news/tech-news/2020/01/arsenal-fan-tv-r

Earns revenue of $221k a month

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Kieron Dyer incident with Ipswich Senior Player in 1996 *Must Watch* on 16:12 - May 28 with 3337 viewsmidastouch

Kieron Dyer incident with Ipswich Senior Player in 1996 *Must Watch* on 13:45 - May 28 by itfcjoe

https://www.prolificlondon.co.uk/digital-news/tech-news/2020/01/arsenal-fan-tv-r

Earns revenue of $221k a month

I'm in the wrong business!

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

Login to get fewer ads

Kieron Dyer incident with Ipswich Senior Player in 1996 *Must Watch* on 16:50 - Nov 25 with 1038 viewsTrequartista

Kieron Dyer incident with Ipswich Senior Player in 1996 *Must Watch* on 21:28 - Feb 21 by Trequartista

my money's on Sedgley

unfortunately, the money was metaphorical.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Kieron Dyer incident with Ipswich Senior Player in 1996 *Must Watch* on 17:05 - Nov 25 with 916 viewsBluespeed225

my money's on Sedgley

It was, he confirmed it on Lifes A Pitch the other night.
Kieron Dyer incident with Ipswich Senior Player in 1996 *Must Watch* on 17:17 - Nov 25 with 865 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

my money's on Sedgley

Might explain why he was offloaded. Claus Thomsen, or even Tarrico who’s challenges tended to have some bite, another contender?

For those saying Ian Marshall, we sold him not long into the season.
Kieron Dyer incident with Ipswich Senior Player in 1996 *Must Watch* on 17:22 - Nov 25 with 825 viewsNthQldITFC

What was the incident? Alternatively, what time in this video?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024