Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Performance related Pay...... 14:19 - Apr 3 with 1477 viewsBrightBlue

The name of Shefki Kuqi has been banded around, but I hear through a reliable friend, that he has put himself forward along with Marko M Yrjovuori and Jonathan Hill on a performance related pay structure. He has made no secret of his love for ITFC and is prepared to risk his managerial career on bringing the good times back to Portman Road.

Buckle up for the ride of your life!

Performance related Pay...... on 14:23 - Apr 3 with 1436 viewsSomethingBlue

I'm sure he might have put himself forward and, to be fair, I can almost see a way that just putting him in charge for six games would be nice for all parties — he'd keep the team geed up and the fans engaged while alerting other clubs to his presence in an English dugout. But can't imagine he'd be seriously in their thinking for the job at this stage.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2018 14:23]

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Performance related Pay...... on 14:32 - Apr 3 with 1348 viewsBOjK

That isn't how people apply for jobs. You don't discuss the details of your bonus entitlement when you put your CV in.

Blog: [Blog] Keep Calm and Carry on (Or Why the Club is Not in Crisis from Top to Bottom)

Performance related Pay...... on 14:34 - Apr 3 with 1330 viewsCurrie10

Performance related Pay...... on 14:32 - Apr 3 by BOjK

That isn't how people apply for jobs. You don't discuss the details of your bonus entitlement when you put your CV in.

Likewise I would be amazed by this.

A little desperate if true - why would you do yourself out of guaranteed £££ in this day and age.
Performance related Pay...... on 14:44 - Apr 3 with 1261 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

This original post must be up for some kind of award. ;-)

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024