Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton 20:52 - May 6 with 18053 viewsElderGrizzly

Tw@t
[Post edited 6 May 2018 20:52]
We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 10:09 - May 7 with 3695 viewsHurleyBurley

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 20:56 - May 6 by BackToRussia

Seems a good time to post this video of Town legend Terry Butcher (yknow, an England captain with close to 100 caps) flattening nobody Chris Sutton.

https://grabyo.com/g/v/1pnwE0XKpIK

Marvellous.

So is this

Poll: World Cup final: Who do you WANT to win?

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 11:05 - May 7 with 3638 viewsBrixtonBlue

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 10:09 - May 7 by HurleyBurley

Marvellous.

So is this

WTF?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 12:01 - May 7 with 3591 viewsHurleyBurley

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 11:05 - May 7 by BrixtonBlue

WTF?

Sutton dived.

Poll: World Cup final: Who do you WANT to win?

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 12:24 - May 7 with 3552 viewsGeoffSentence

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 12:01 - May 7 by HurleyBurley

Sutton dived.

definitely a fair challenge, he got the imaginary ball. Sutton made a meal of it.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 12:48 - May 7 with 3533 viewsyoda

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 22:36 - May 6 by ArnieM

The only “crisis I can see in the region, is wearing Green n Yella!

Spent in excess of £200m and Farked it up
No parachute money
No Maddison
No team
In debt by the end of 2019 season
Always in our shadow

#ncfc#mind thegap

Short memory "ArnieM" how much did your club waste on Serini and that winger George not to mention building stands you now see empty.Believe me when i say no Ncfc fan gives a monkeys about how good a side you had 40 years ago we live in the here and in the here and now you still can't beat us.Oh and btw you make yourself sound like a 20 year old lad when in fact you are a 60 plus woman who has a very worrying hatred of anything ncfc shouldn't you be a bit mellower and wiser at your age?
We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 12:53 - May 7 with 3524 viewsimsureazzure

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 08:41 - May 7 by No9

With Chris Sutton & Robbie Savage broadcasting it shows how low the BBC have stooped

You forgot the utter pr1ck that is John Hartson.
We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 12:54 - May 7 with 3521 viewsPJH

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 12:48 - May 7 by yoda

Short memory "ArnieM" how much did your club waste on Serini and that winger George not to mention building stands you now see empty.Believe me when i say no Ncfc fan gives a monkeys about how good a side you had 40 years ago we live in the here and in the here and now you still can't beat us.Oh and btw you make yourself sound like a 20 year old lad when in fact you are a 60 plus woman who has a very worrying hatred of anything ncfc shouldn't you be a bit mellower and wiser at your age?

Although do you not think that your people would be a little bit interested in history if you had any?

I am in my 60's and I hate everything about ncfc (glad you use small letters when we are ITFC)too.
We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 13:08 - May 7 with 3489 viewsGeoffSentence

Hahahahahahahahaha.

Oh Yoda, you do make me laugh.

'We live in the here and now'

Of course you do when it concerns us, and yet you have a celebratory match against Inter Milan planned for your magnificent run to the third round of the UEFA cup all those years ago,. And then there was all the celebrations for the '59ers' AKA cup semi-final losers.

You live in the here and now when it comes to us, because you don't have a there and -then. You are all happy enough to relive your half-arsed participations though.

Login to get fewer ads

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 13:33 - May 7 with 3441 viewssundaze

Be careful about being wise and short memories, and wasting money on flops. Remind me how much Norwich paid for the Wolf man? I seem to remember something like 10 million plus add ons. Oh no, he didn't score enough (any) goals to trigger the add ons did he?
We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 13:36 - May 7 with 3424 viewsSpruceMoose

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 13:08 - May 7 by GeoffSentence

Hahahahahahahahaha.

Of course you do when it concerns us, and yet you have a celebratory match against Inter Milan planned for your magnificent run to the third round of the UEFA cup all those years ago,. And then there was all the celebrations for the '59ers' AKA cup semi-final losers.

You live in the here and now when it comes to us, because you don't have a there and -then. You are all happy enough to relive your half-arsed participations though.

This made for delicious reading. Thank you.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 13:38 - May 7 with 3411 viewsFreddy

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 13:08 - May 7 by GeoffSentence

Hahahahahahahahaha.

I'm going to that with a load of workmates, it's a legends game is to raise money for a charity which helps disabled kids, not sure we should be taking the piss out of that ??
We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 13:45 - May 7 with 3388 viewsGeoffSentence

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 13:38 - May 7 by Freddy

I'm going to that with a load of workmates, it's a legends game is to raise money for a charity which helps disabled kids, not sure we should be taking the piss out of that ??

Sure the money is going to a good cause, but that's beside the point, it is still a celebration of their past, when Yoda has assured us that they live in the here and now.

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 13:52 - May 7 with 3381 viewsGeoffSentence

Hahahahahahahahaha.

I have just discovered that there is a face book page dedicated to the 25th anniversary of winning the milk cup

https://www.facebook.com/MilkCupHeroes

and there was this too

http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/dave-watson-sends-video-message-and-mick-channon-enj

So much for living in the here and now, you chaps like the old history thing as much of the rest of us, it's just you don't have much.

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 13:56 - May 7 with 3368 viewsNBVJohn

Ignore him and he’ll go away.
We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 14:23 - May 7 with 3323 viewsTrequartista

Confirmation that the 'careful what you wish for' media types should be ignored.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 14:24 - May 7 with 3321 viewsDubtractor

Chris Sutton is a massive vv@nker, according to me.
[Post edited 7 May 2018 14:24]

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 14:24 - May 7 with 3316 viewsSpruceMoose

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 14:24 - May 7 by Dubtractor

Chris Sutton is a massive vv@nker, according to me.
[Post edited 7 May 2018 14:24]

Fairly sure even his own family think so too.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 14:29 - May 7 with 3306 viewsyoda

Hahahahahahahahaha.

As a Norwich fan I don't believe it is a cause for any kind of celebration however the CLUB decided to go with the game as a way of raising money for charity,like many things clubs do or say the fans have no say in it
We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 14:30 - May 7 with 3296 viewsGeoffSentence

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 14:29 - May 7 by yoda

As a Norwich fan I don't believe it is a cause for any kind of celebration however the CLUB decided to go with the game as a way of raising money for charity,like many things clubs do or say the fans have no say in it

Still making me laugh Yoda. "Not me M'Lud, it was someone near me", even if you take this one away there is still the 59ers, and the Milk Cup anniversary celebrations.

The 'here and now' stuff is just a smokescreen. You boys celebrate your history with gusto, in fact you clutch at whatever celebratory straws you can find.
[Post edited 7 May 2018 14:32]

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 14:34 - May 7 with 3282 viewsManchesterblue

And he is a Dick according to ManchesterBlue

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 14:41 - May 7 with 3255 viewsBrixtonBlue

You have "participants" on your list of honours.

As biased as you are, you must admit that's quite embarrassing?

I reckon the "partici" bit is superfluous as well.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 14:43 - May 7 with 3249 viewsSpruceMoose

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 14:41 - May 7 by BrixtonBlue

You have "participants" on your list of honours.

As biased as you are, you must admit that's quite embarrassing?

I reckon the "partici" bit is superfluous as well.

Oi Dolly. I saw a Haribo ad here the other day. Load of adults talking like kids. Did your lot do the American campaign too?

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 14:43 - May 7 with 3249 viewsyoda

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 14:30 - May 7 by GeoffSentence

Still making me laugh Yoda. "Not me M'Lud, it was someone near me", even if you take this one away there is still the 59ers, and the Milk Cup anniversary celebrations.

The 'here and now' stuff is just a smokescreen. You boys celebrate your history with gusto, in fact you clutch at whatever celebratory straws you can find.
[Post edited 7 May 2018 14:32]

Like i said clubs organise/celebrate things that the average fan would argue as cringeworthy Personally I don't see any reason for the Milk cup anniversary celebration and I'm guessing 90% of our fans would agree I'm more interested in the present
We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 14:45 - May 7 with 3242 viewsSpruceMoose

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 14:43 - May 7 by yoda

Like i said clubs organise/celebrate things that the average fan would argue as cringeworthy Personally I don't see any reason for the Milk cup anniversary celebration and I'm guessing 90% of our fans would agree I'm more interested in the present

You know 90% of Norwich fans?

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 14:46 - May 7 with 3238 viewsBrixtonBlue

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 14:43 - May 7 by SpruceMoose

Oi Dolly. I saw a Haribo ad here the other day. Load of adults talking like kids. Did your lot do the American campaign too?

Yep.

Although they're not "my lot" anymore.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024