Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton 20:52 - May 6 with 18055 viewsElderGrizzly

Tw@t
[Post edited 6 May 2018 20:52]
We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 14:47 - May 7 with 3609 viewsBrixtonBlue

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 14:45 - May 7 by SpruceMoose

You know 90% of Norwich fans?

Yes, it's his family.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 14:47 - May 7 with 3604 viewsSpruceMoose

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 14:46 - May 7 by BrixtonBlue

Yep.

Although they're not "my lot" anymore.

Did they catch you moonlighting for Jolly Rancher?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 14:51 - May 7 with 3587 viewsBrixtonBlue

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 14:47 - May 7 by SpruceMoose

Did they catch you moonlighting for Jolly Rancher?

I don't even know what that is.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 14:52 - May 7 with 3584 viewswkj

We will be a crisis club is sherwood ends up here

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 14:54 - May 7 with 3569 viewsSpruceMoose

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 14:51 - May 7 by BrixtonBlue

I don't even know what that is.

It's a bit like rollerskating down the old Dutch Rudder.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 15:01 - May 7 with 3553 viewsPJH

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 14:43 - May 7 by yoda

Like i said clubs organise/celebrate things that the average fan would argue as cringeworthy Personally I don't see any reason for the Milk cup anniversary celebration and I'm guessing 90% of our fans would agree I'm more interested in the present

Plus you got relegated that season too!
We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 15:22 - May 7 with 3514 viewsm14_blue

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 12:48 - May 7 by yoda

Short memory "ArnieM" how much did your club waste on Serini and that winger George not to mention building stands you now see empty.Believe me when i say no Ncfc fan gives a monkeys about how good a side you had 40 years ago we live in the here and in the here and now you still can't beat us.Oh and btw you make yourself sound like a 20 year old lad when in fact you are a 60 plus woman who has a very worrying hatred of anything ncfc shouldn't you be a bit mellower and wiser at your age?

The difficulty you have is that in the 'here and now' we have a better team than you, that's been objectively proved over a 46 game season.

Therefore, you have to talk about history too, but you have to talk about a very specific part of history - the last 10 years.

I'll give you the unbeaten derby run though, that is genuinely irritating, if it wasn't for that spawny 96th minute equaliser you lot would have literally nothing to shout about any more.

Next season should be interesting with the 2 clubs much closer financially. Obviously depends who we get as manager but I'm pretty confident it will be someone better than Farke (assuming he's lucky enough to keep his job).
We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 22:45 - May 7 with 3357 viewsFreddy

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 14:43 - May 7 by SpruceMoose

Oi Dolly. I saw a Haribo ad here the other day. Load of adults talking like kids. Did your lot do the American campaign too?

Maybe Sutton could do the Haribo adverts, he would sound more sensible
Login to get fewer ads

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 22:48 - May 7 with 3353 viewsArnieM

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 12:48 - May 7 by yoda

Short memory "ArnieM" how much did your club waste on Serini and that winger George not to mention building stands you now see empty.Believe me when i say no Ncfc fan gives a monkeys about how good a side you had 40 years ago we live in the here and in the here and now you still can't beat us.Oh and btw you make yourself sound like a 20 year old lad when in fact you are a 60 plus woman who has a very worrying hatred of anything ncfc shouldn't you be a bit mellower and wiser at your age?

Still posting on a Town forum scummer! Sad
[Post edited 7 May 2018 22:49]

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 22:55 - May 7 with 3346 viewsArnieM

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 14:29 - May 7 by yoda

As a Norwich fan I don't believe it is a cause for any kind of celebration however the CLUB decided to go with the game as a way of raising money for charity,like many things clubs do or say the fans have no say in it

As a scum fan, sod off back to your own forum, you sad little person, MIND THE GAP !

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 23:02 - May 7 with 3329 viewsJ2BLUE

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 14:29 - May 7 by yoda

As a Norwich fan I don't believe it is a cause for any kind of celebration however the CLUB decided to go with the game as a way of raising money for charity,like many things clubs do or say the fans have no say in it

To be fair, you've had a hell of a season. Three new honours.

League Cup 2017/18 - Participants
FA Cup 2017/18 - Participants
Championship 2017/18 - Participants

And that's just the first team!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 11:28 - May 8 with 3228 viewsJ2BLUE

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 23:02 - May 7 by J2BLUE

To be fair, you've had a hell of a season. Three new honours.

League Cup 2017/18 - Participants
FA Cup 2017/18 - Participants
Championship 2017/18 - Participants

And that's just the first team!

I missed one out. After your glorious 0-0 in the third round, you also participated in the FA Cup Fourth Round Draw.

My sincere apologies Yoda.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 11:42 - May 8 with 3210 viewskingcarloss

What does this bellend know about our club, crisis club with no money still finished above clubs with more money, better squads, better managers. So let's stop giving this prick the airtime he craves.

Poll: Forget old club connections, or one of our own, who would you prefer with Skuse.

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 11:44 - May 8 with 3204 viewsSteve_M

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 21:32 - May 6 by BLUEBEAT

This is true

There is no adulation between him and Blackburn

What about Chelsea fans given his success* there?

* three goals wasn't it? That would be worth a statue ion Norwich.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 11:55 - May 8 with 3175 viewsBlueNomad

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 14:45 - May 7 by SpruceMoose

You know 90% of Norwich fans?

90% of 4.5 million people is a lot of acquaintances!!
We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 12:58 - May 8 with 3135 viewsbournemouthblue

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 15:22 - May 7 by m14_blue

The difficulty you have is that in the 'here and now' we have a better team than you, that's been objectively proved over a 46 game season.

Therefore, you have to talk about history too, but you have to talk about a very specific part of history - the last 10 years.

I'll give you the unbeaten derby run though, that is genuinely irritating, if it wasn't for that spawny 96th minute equaliser you lot would have literally nothing to shout about any more.

Next season should be interesting with the 2 clubs much closer financially. Obviously depends who we get as manager but I'm pretty confident it will be someone better than Farke (assuming he's lucky enough to keep his job).

I give Farke around 6 games next season

A bad start and the Budgies will go into meltdown as they can quickly do. They have got away with chopping and changing over the years without many total implosions but boy do they panic when things go wrong. For all Evans faults, he's generally given his managers as much time as was possible before axing them.

Lambert saved Nodge from oblivion really, they could have easily stayed in League One for a few seasons like Sheff U, Forest, Leeds and Charlton etc

Had Magilton have signed Hoolahan instead of Norris, Quinn, Shumi etc. The next 10 years would have been very different.

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 19:25 - May 8 with 3072 viewsyoda

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 22:55 - May 7 by ArnieM

As a scum fan, sod off back to your own forum, you sad little person, MIND THE GAP !

You used to be a friendly ol thing on that championship forum a few years ago what's got into you? your hatred us of lot has spiralled out of control in recent years
We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 19:27 - May 8 with 3066 viewsm14_blue

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 19:25 - May 8 by yoda

You used to be a friendly ol thing on that championship forum a few years ago what's got into you? your hatred us of lot has spiralled out of control in recent years

How do you think you'll do next season?

Is there likely to be a fire-sale or are we just all getting a little overexcited?
We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 19:29 - May 8 with 3058 viewsPJH

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 19:27 - May 8 by m14_blue

Is there likely to be a fire-sale or are we just all getting a little overexcited?

Might just be a fire.
half-arsed participations on 19:29 - May 8 with 3058 viewsDyland

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 13:08 - May 7 by GeoffSentence

Hahahahahahahahaha.

Oh Yoda, you do make me laugh.

'We live in the here and now'

Of course you do when it concerns us, and yet you have a celebratory match against Inter Milan planned for your magnificent run to the third round of the UEFA cup all those years ago,. And then there was all the celebrations for the '59ers' AKA cup semi-final losers.

You live in the here and now when it comes to us, because you don't have a there and -then. You are all happy enough to relive your half-arsed participations though.

arf

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 20:00 - May 8 with 3033 viewsyoda

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 19:27 - May 8 by m14_blue

Not sure, things are obviously not great but probably not as bad as some are saying,without doubt much rests on Maddison but we need to off load Naismith and a few others,just goes to show it's not getting to the premier league that's the issue it's what happens when you drop out and it's fair to say certain gambles haven't quite come off
We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 20:04 - May 8 with 3027 viewsm14_blue

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 20:00 - May 8 by yoda

Not sure, things are obviously not great but probably not as bad as some are saying,without doubt much rests on Maddison but we need to off load Naismith and a few others,just goes to show it's not getting to the premier league that's the issue it's what happens when you drop out and it's fair to say certain gambles haven't quite come off

Fair enough, cheers.

Suspect we'll both be muddling along in mid table again next year, barring one or the other striking lucky with a new manager (or us appointing Sherwood and getting relegated).
We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 20:59 - May 8 with 2973 viewsArnieM

We’re a “crisis club” according to Chris Sutton on 19:25 - May 8 by yoda

Oh you can put that squarely at one particular Norwich city fan’s door, Yoda. A nasty piece of work, who is always in the background, setting rival fans up against one another and then standing back to watch the fall out, and is as two faced as they come tbh. Not the “ Angel” she would have everyone believe. If you think I have a deep hatred if Norwich, it is matched and then some by her utter despise and hatred if all things Ipswich.

Any reasonable Norwich fan , I have absolutely no problem with on a one to one basis. I work with a couple of decent Norwich fans who I get on with very well and we have laughs and serious chats about our respective Clubs on a weekly basis .

Unfortunately I find the collective Norwich fans comes across to me as extremely arrogant. So it’s difficult to have time for them, collectively.

I hope you understand that.
Anyway, I wish you well and personally a very happy summer, and no doubt we shall do battle again from August onwards.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024