Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
parts of stadium shut for next season.... surprised we've not done more 11:23 - May 8 with 5091 viewsCurrie10

I thought we'd perhaps close various sections of the stadium for next season. Not a lot has shut so that's handy.
parts of stadium shut for next season.... surprised we've not done more on 11:46 - May 8 with 4938 viewskingcarloss

No doubt that's been considered, if more people got off there arses and went to support there team instead of coming on here and being keyboard warriors, commenting on a game they've not even seen, then this would never be considered.

Poll: Forget old club connections, or one of our own, who would you prefer with Skuse.

parts of stadium shut for next season.... surprised we've not done more on 12:04 - May 8 with 4870 viewsPhilTWTD

parts of stadium shut for next season.... surprised we've not done more on 11:46 - May 8 by kingcarloss

No doubt that's been considered, if more people got off there arses and went to support there team instead of coming on here and being keyboard warriors, commenting on a game they've not even seen, then this would never be considered.

We asked Ian Milne about closing parts of the ground a while back and he said it wasn't something being planned. If attendances stay nearer to where they were on Sunday - almost 19,000 - then that certainly won't happen.

This post has been edited by an administrator
parts of stadium shut for next season.... surprised we've not done more on 12:08 - May 8 with 4830 viewsCurrie10

parts of stadium shut for next season.... surprised we've not done more on 12:04 - May 8 by PhilTWTD

We asked Ian Milne about closing parts of the ground a while back and he said it wasn't something being planned. If attendances stay nearer to where they were on Sunday - almost 19,000 - then that certainly won't happen.

What is our max gate seeing as we don't seem to open up many seats in block 6 behind that goal / away fans don't seems to be allowed block S?

If it's a big game / what would be a sell out? Could we break 29,000 or be quite a bit further down now?
parts of stadium shut for next season.... surprised we've not done more on 12:11 - May 8 with 4795 viewsSuperblue95

parts of stadium shut for next season.... surprised we've not done more on 11:46 - May 8 by kingcarloss

Somebody got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

parts of stadium shut for next season.... surprised we've not done more on 12:17 - May 8 with 4759 viewsPhilTWTD

parts of stadium shut for next season.... surprised we've not done more on 12:08 - May 8 by Currie10

What is our max gate seeing as we don't seem to open up many seats in block 6 behind that goal / away fans don't seems to be allowed block S?

If it's a big game / what would be a sell out? Could we break 29,000 or be quite a bit further down now?

I doubt they sell too many in Block 6 until other better placed seats have gone. Think away fans are usually in Block S, although may not be sold until other seats sell out. That's the only bit of the away end I can see so I know there are fans there a lot of the time.

Think we're talking 29,000 towards 30,000 when full and with segregation, seats left empty for security and safety etc. Think capacity is just under 30,000 now after the seats in the corner between the Sir Alf and Cobbold were removed.
parts of stadium shut for next season.... surprised we've not done more on 12:31 - May 8 with 4638 viewsReuser_is_God

parts of stadium shut for next season.... surprised we've not done more on 12:17 - May 8 by PhilTWTD

I doubt they sell too many in Block 6 until other better placed seats have gone. Think away fans are usually in Block S, although may not be sold until other seats sell out. That's the only bit of the away end I can see so I know there are fans there a lot of the time.

Think we're talking 29,000 towards 30,000 when full and with segregation, seats left empty for security and safety etc. Think capacity is just under 30,000 now after the seats in the corner between the Sir Alf and Cobbold were removed.

Why were they removed?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

parts of stadium shut for next season.... surprised we've not done more on 12:35 - May 8 with 4604 viewsrosseden

according to the efl twitter account, we have the most under utilised ground on the division......

Poll: can the majority of twtd users count?
Blog: [Blog] To Deal or Not to Deal, That is the Question?

parts of stadium shut for next season.... surprised we've not done more on 12:37 - May 8 with 4585 viewslukey130490

parts of stadium shut for next season.... surprised we've not done more on 12:17 - May 8 by PhilTWTD

I remember taking an ex gf to (her first ever football match) the thursday night ITFC vs NCFC game, and the only place we could get tickets was there... she was terrified, and the relationship didnt last a whole lot longer!
Login to get fewer ads

parts of stadium shut for next season.... surprised we've not done more on 12:41 - May 8 with 4559 viewsCotton_eyed_joe

KingCarloss - maybe some people on here cant afford to go to every game. Spending £100 a game for me and my kids to go is low on my list of things to spend my hard earned money on. Its possible I am not alone on this.
parts of stadium shut for next season.... surprised we've not done more on 12:45 - May 8 with 4510 viewsbournemouthblue

parts of stadium shut for next season.... surprised we've not done more on 12:08 - May 8 by Currie10

Around 29k I'd say

If we ever got up and stayed up, we could reprofile the top tier of the Co-Op Stand and put a new roof on it

I always wondered if it was feasible to fill the corner between the South and Co-Op Stand with a round fill in area. I know they are separate heights and angles but you could surely do something there

Not that expansion or redevelopment is very likely without sustained Premiership football
[Post edited 8 May 2018 12:47]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

parts of stadium shut for next season.... surprised we've not done more on 13:00 - May 8 with 4407 viewsFtnfwest

parts of stadium shut for next season.... surprised we've not done more on 12:35 - May 8 by rosseden

according to the efl twitter account, we have the most under utilised ground on the division......

until recently we had the manager who was the least bothered about it as well
parts of stadium shut for next season.... surprised we've not done more on 13:41 - May 8 with 4224 viewsFtnfwest

Yes wasn't the play off home leg crowd about £29,200 with segregation? The capacity now without those corner seats is a whisker under 30k
parts of stadium shut for next season.... surprised we've not done more on 13:42 - May 8 with 4218 viewsDanFord

It's ironic that clubs claim that having extra fans in the stadium is like having a 12th man, while we have a 12th man trying to stop extra fans going to the stadium.

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

parts of stadium shut for next season.... surprised we've not done more on 13:46 - May 8 with 4189 viewsbenno1uk

parts of stadium shut for next season.... surprised we've not done more on 12:35 - May 8 by rosseden

Oh why did you have to post that? That's another open bus parade booked!
parts of stadium shut for next season.... surprised we've not done more on 13:48 - May 8 with 4172 viewsDanFord

parts of stadium shut for next season.... surprised we've not done more on 13:46 - May 8 by benno1uk

Oh why did you have to post that? That's another open bus parade booked!

It's a bit flawed though. They actually counted fingers and toes through the turnstiles at Carrow Road, so there's is more like 65%

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

parts of stadium shut for next season.... surprised we've not done more on 14:18 - May 8 with 4082 viewsBenters2

parts of stadium shut for next season.... surprised we've not done more on 12:31 - May 8 by Reuser_is_God

Why were they removed?

Sold them on eBay defo info
parts of stadium shut for next season.... surprised we've not done more on 14:33 - May 8 with 4032 viewsBenters2

That’s the ticket 🤪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿😃
parts of stadium shut for next season.... surprised we've not done more on 14:36 - May 8 with 4017 viewsJ2BLUE

Perhaps skip a game or two and have some English lessons?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

parts of stadium shut for next season.... surprised we've not done more on 14:45 - May 8 with 3975 viewsHalf_Idiot

Slip of the finger down vote there, sorry
parts of stadium shut for next season.... surprised we've not done more on 15:29 - May 8 with 3863 viewstown8710

parts of stadium shut for next season.... surprised we've not done more on 12:04 - May 8 by PhilTWTD

Me and my lad ho once a month for money reasons
parts of stadium shut for next season.... surprised we've not done more on 16:11 - May 8 with 3753 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

I wonder if arsenal have still got this handy for us to borrow?

parts of stadium shut for next season.... surprised we've not done more on 18:44 - May 8 with 3514 viewsChe

parts of stadium shut for next season.... surprised we've not done more on 12:41 - May 8 by Cotton_eyed_joe

KingCarloss - maybe some people on here cant afford to go to every game. Spending £100 a game for me and my kids to go is low on my list of things to spend my hard earned money on. Its possible I am not alone on this.

I agree although My children have grown up there is no way I would have spent that kind of money twice a month. Fans make a lot of excuses for lower attendance but this is often missed. I wouldn't want to wish your life away but you will be more comfortable in a few years time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024