Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bella Napoli 20:40 - May 13 with 6000 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Good init

Poll: Best Football Song

Bella Napoli on 08:10 - May 14 with 5000 viewsJamma

Yep
Bella Napoli on 08:11 - May 14 with 4991 viewsBackToRussia

Risotto mare e monti, thank me later.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Bella Napoli on 08:31 - May 14 with 4965 viewsBluespeed225

Me and the missus were in the Queen St one just before Christmas, when the market was clearing up. Anyway, a druggy lifted something from a stall, was wrestled by the stall owner and security, they crashed against the Bella Nap’ window we were sitting at, quite a shock when your tucking in to your chicken pasta, the owner guy apologised, not his fault was it, took the drinks off the bill! We’ve been back every month since! What’s the Duke Street one like?
Bella Napoli on 08:49 - May 14 with 4946 viewsNo9

Yep - I always buy the beans
Bella Napoli on 08:53 - May 14 with 4943 viewswkj

Bella Napoli on 08:11 - May 14 by BackToRussia

Risotto mare e monti, thank me later.

Risotto is god's food, I would live on the stuff given half a chance

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Bella Napoli on 09:00 - May 14 with 4930 viewsLord_Lucan

Bella Napoli on 08:31 - May 14 by Bluespeed225

Me and the missus were in the Queen St one just before Christmas, when the market was clearing up. Anyway, a druggy lifted something from a stall, was wrestled by the stall owner and security, they crashed against the Bella Nap’ window we were sitting at, quite a shock when your tucking in to your chicken pasta, the owner guy apologised, not his fault was it, took the drinks off the bill! We’ve been back every month since! What’s the Duke Street one like?

They are all as good as each other. I use the Woodbridge Rd one.

They seem to be expanding fairly quick for a small business so my only fear is they will go bust.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Bella Napoli on 09:01 - May 14 with 4922 viewshype313

Outstanding Pizza's and great value. Lovely guys too.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Bella Napoli on 10:00 - May 14 with 4856 viewsWeirdFishes

Yep, big fan, couldn't tell you what I have but I ask for 'spicy pasta' and it hits the spot every time.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

Login to get fewer ads

Bella Napoli on 10:12 - May 14 with 4846 viewsBrixtonBlue

Bella Napoli on 09:00 - May 14 by Lord_Lucan

They are all as good as each other. I use the Woodbridge Rd one.

They seem to be expanding fairly quick for a small business so my only fear is they will go bust.

There's loads of Bella Napoli's all over the place, or are they different companies with the same name? Seems a bit odd that you'd be allowed to use an existing restaurant name.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Bella Napoli on 10:13 - May 14 with 4841 viewshype313

Bella Napoli on 10:12 - May 14 by BrixtonBlue

There's loads of Bella Napoli's all over the place, or are they different companies with the same name? Seems a bit odd that you'd be allowed to use an existing restaurant name.

You're thinking of Bella Italia.
[Post edited 14 May 2018 10:13]

Bella Napoli on 10:18 - May 14 with 4820 viewsBrixtonBlue

Bella Napoli on 10:13 - May 14 by hype313

[Post edited 14 May 2018 10:13]

No. I'm thinking of Bella Napoli.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Bella Napoli on 10:19 - May 14 with 4817 viewsReuser_is_God

So good.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Bella Napoli on 10:22 - May 14 with 4810 viewsLord_Lucan

Bella Napoli on 10:12 - May 14 by BrixtonBlue

As Hype says I think you are confusing it with Bella Italia.

Bella Napoli (Ipswich one) is only a trading name for them and not a Ltd company name. Bella Napoli Ltd seems to be in Brighton.

I suspect that Bella Napoli Ltd are a small company and haven't the resources to sue scores of other restaurants using their name - unlike McDonalds etc.

There must be 100's of Istanbul Kebabs for example.

Our Bella Napoli just has three restaurants as far as I know and weirdly appear to be Iranian. Maybe the should rename it Bella Tehran - although I'm not sure it slips off the tongue.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Bella Napoli on 10:25 - May 14 with 4802 viewshype313

Bella Napoli on 10:22 - May 14 by Lord_Lucan

Bella Napoli (Ipswich one) is only a trading name for them and not a Ltd company name. Bella Napoli Ltd seems to be in Brighton.

I suspect that Bella Napoli Ltd are a small company and haven't the resources to sue scores of other restaurants using their name - unlike McDonalds etc.

Our Bella Napoli just has three restaurants as far as I know and weirdly appear to be Iranian. Maybe the should rename it Bella Tehran - although I'm not sure it slips off the tongue.

Yeah the lads in the Woodbridge Road one thought I was Iranian..When I said I was English they looked shocked.

I am a bit of a mongrel though..

Bella Napoli on 10:27 - May 14 with 4800 viewsBrixtonBlue

Bella Napoli on 10:22 - May 14 by Lord_Lucan

For the second time, I'm not confusing it with Bella Italia.

There are about 5 Bella Napolis in London and a quick google search shows me there are ones in Bromley, Welling, Shrewsbury, Oxford...

Like you say, maybe they are not related and are all too small to sue each other.

Bella Napoli on 10:33 - May 14 with 4782 viewsLord_Lucan

Bella Napoli on 10:27 - May 14 by BrixtonBlue

There are about 5 Bella Napolis in London and a quick google search shows me there are ones in Bromley, Welling, Shrewsbury, Oxford...

Like you say, maybe they are not related and are all too small to sue each other.

Calm down BB

Your post clashed with my reply time wise.

Bella Napoli (our one) is just a local business I am sure.

Actually this lack of thought irritates me. They really should have registered a company name to protect them and traded off of it and the web domain without having to bastardise it to www.bellanapoli-ipswich.com

Better to have been a bit more thoughtful about this.

This sort of lack of awareness really infuriates.

Bella Napoli on 10:34 - May 14 with 4774 viewschicoazul

Bella Napoli on 10:27 - May 14 by BrixtonBlue

I think you're confusing it with Bella Italia.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Bella Napoli on 10:39 - May 14 with 4763 viewsBrixtonBlue

Bella Napoli on 10:33 - May 14 by Lord_Lucan

Calm down BB

Your post clashed with my reply time wise.

Bella Napoli (our one) is just a local business I am sure.

Actually this lack of thought irritates me. They really should have registered a company name to protect them and traded off of it and the web domain without having to bastardise it to www.bellanapoli-ipswich.com

Better to have been a bit more thoughtful about this.

This sort of lack of awareness really infuriates.

Indeed, good job they're better at cooking by the sounds of it.

Bella Napoli on 11:39 - May 14 with 4698 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Bella Napoli on 10:39 - May 14 by BrixtonBlue

Indeed, good job they're better at cooking by the sounds of it.

I'm not really a fan of them, much prefer Bella Napoli.

Bella Napoli on 11:40 - May 14 with 4694 viewsartsbossbeard

Bella Napoli on 11:39 - May 14 by RoyKeanesDog

I'm not really a fan of them, much prefer Bella Napoli.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Bella Napoli on 11:41 - May 14 with 4689 viewschicoazul

Bella Napoli on 11:40 - May 14 by artsbossbeard

No, YOU'RE thinking of Bella Italia.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Bella Napoli on 12:50 - May 14 with 4578 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Bella Napoli on 11:40 - May 14 by artsbossbeard

Nope. Definitely not. 100%

Bella Napoli on 13:01 - May 14 with 4563 viewsBrixtonBlue

Bella Napoli on 12:50 - May 14 by RoyKeanesDog

Nope. Definitely not. 100%

Are you thinking of the Bella Italia 100% or the Bella Napoli 100%, because they are very different 100%'s and I wouldn't want you to get confused.

Bella Napoli on 13:05 - May 14 with 4547 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Bella Napoli on 13:01 - May 14 by BrixtonBlue

Are you thinking of the Bella Italia 100% or the Bella Napoli 100%, because they are very different 100%'s and I wouldn't want you to get confused.

You are thinking of Bella Lugosi. He,s dead though.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Bella Napoli on 14:05 - May 14 with 4462 viewschicoazul

Bella Napoli on 13:01 - May 14 by BrixtonBlue

You're 100% thinking of Bella Italia though.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024