Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Youth Categories 11:25 - Jul 1 with 1016 viewsBangor31

I had a read of some of the comments regarding BK leaving to city, I thought if we were cat 1 then clubs couldn't approach our players but if you were a lesser cat then you could?

anyone know how the system works?

i guess the only way we could have kept BK is by chucking money at him and team progressing promises?
Youth Categories on 11:31 - Jul 1 with 988 viewsDanTheMan

Category system didn't get involved at this point, this was just Man City having a significant amount of money.

I don't think we could afford to chuck money at him like they could. It wasn't really a contest once they started getting involved.

I'm still miffed about it but good luck to him.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Youth Categories on 11:36 - Jul 1 with 964 viewsitfcjoe

Basically the offers (and evidence) of pathway here weren't enough - and realistically that alongside good money is all we can offer.

A shame, but this is a good move for him

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Youth Categories on 11:38 - Jul 1 with 955 viewsitfcjoe

Youth Categories on 11:31 - Jul 1 by DanTheMan

Category system didn't get involved at this point, this was just Man City having a significant amount of money.

I don't think we could afford to chuck money at him like they could. It wasn't really a contest once they started getting involved.

I'm still miffed about it but good luck to him.

They've been after him for years - so it was still a contest for a long time.

Have to be grateful he's gone there in some ways - Spurs have just lost Madueke to PSV, and more relevantly Forest have lost Bondswell to RB Leipzig - teammates of Ben Knight for England and no compensation due.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024