Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ipswich games on the Sky red button 11:41 - Aug 7 with 3813 viewsjpr_23

Does anyone know anything about how this works?

I generally work later and don't always get home in time for the start of matches. Can you record a game that is on the red button?

Any advice gratefully received (except for posts saying get a job that finishes earlier!)

Blog: Why We Need a New Five-Year Plan

Ipswich games on the Sky red button on 11:42 - Aug 7 with 3785 viewsDanTheMan

Do you have iFollow? As match replays are always on there.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Ipswich games on the Sky red button on 11:43 - Aug 7 with 3768 viewsSitfcB

No you can’t record stuff that’s on the red button on Sky.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Ipswich games on the Sky red button on 11:44 - Aug 7 with 3744 viewsJ2BLUE

Doesn't appear to be any option to record tonight's red button game. Sky have had it in the past so when you press record it then comes up with a list of choices so hopefully they will add that back in. At the moment though, looks like you're out of luck.

They might put it on catch up though?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Ipswich games on the Sky red button on 12:05 - Aug 7 with 3552 viewsskyblue23

Also does anybody know if you have sky sports, but not via sky. For example I have talktalk but have paid for Sky Sports package, will this allow me to have a red button as I've never seen one in the week or so I've had it. I know there hasn't been a load of midweek games yet so didn't know if normal sky customers have a red button or only when the games are going to be on it'll appear?

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Ipswich games on the Sky red button on 12:08 - Aug 7 with 3505 viewsDevereuxxx

Just to add to the myriad questions - will it work on Sky Go? As I'm a skinflint who only uses Sky through the in-laws Sky Go.
Ipswich games on the Sky red button on 12:09 - Aug 7 with 3494 viewsBullardsMagicMullet

No you can't record anything off the red button.

We never win on TV, so expect us not to win any midweek games until the new Sky deal runs out!

Flounce when ITFC lose, flounce about brexit and flounce about Trump.
Poll: What ITFC Podcast do you prefer?

Ipswich games on the Sky red button on 12:10 - Aug 7 with 3474 viewsJ2BLUE

Ipswich games on the Sky red button on 12:08 - Aug 7 by Devereuxxx

Just to add to the myriad questions - will it work on Sky Go? As I'm a skinflint who only uses Sky through the in-laws Sky Go.

I don't think so.

Truly impaired.

Ipswich games on the Sky red button on 12:17 - Aug 7 with 3392 viewsSitfcB

Ipswich games on the Sky red button on 11:44 - Aug 7 by J2BLUE

Doesn't appear to be any option to record tonight's red button game. Sky have had it in the past so when you press record it then comes up with a list of choices so hopefully they will add that back in. At the moment though, looks like you're out of luck.

They might put it on catch up though?

I’m wondering if, when it’s a full schedule, will they have commentators for all of them??

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Login to get fewer ads

Ipswich games on the Sky red button on 12:20 - Aug 7 with 3354 viewsJimmyJazz

Anyone have any basic knowledge on the Sky red button? I've never used it. Do I need to be on a particular Sky channel to start with? To watch a game, do I need to wait until near the start of the game? Does pressing the red button give me a menu of red button viewing options?

I just tried googling this stuff and it mentioned Sky Q a lot, which I don't have

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Ipswich games on the Sky red button on 12:22 - Aug 7 with 3331 viewsRadlett_blue

Ipswich games on the Sky red button on 12:17 - Aug 7 by SitfcB

I’m wondering if, when it’s a full schedule, will they have commentators for all of them??

Astoundingly, Mick McCarthy is willing & available.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Ipswich games on the Sky red button on 12:23 - Aug 7 with 3309 viewsmaccyd9

Ipswich games on the Sky red button on 12:20 - Aug 7 by JimmyJazz

Anyone have any basic knowledge on the Sky red button? I've never used it. Do I need to be on a particular Sky channel to start with? To watch a game, do I need to wait until near the start of the game? Does pressing the red button give me a menu of red button viewing options?

I just tried googling this stuff and it mentioned Sky Q a lot, which I don't have

It will kick in just before kick off, press the red button, all the game currently on will appear and you just move the box to the game you want to watch and press select.

Simple.
Ipswich games on the Sky red button on 12:28 - Aug 7 with 3249 viewsjpr_23

Cheers for all the replies. Will make sure that I try to finish in time for the matches!

Blog: Why We Need a New Five-Year Plan

Ipswich games on the Sky red button on 12:31 - Aug 7 with 3200 viewsJ2BLUE

Ipswich games on the Sky red button on 12:20 - Aug 7 by JimmyJazz

Go to whatever game they are showing on an actual channel and press the red button.

Tonight Boro are on the red button with the Forest/West Brom game on the actual channel. Everyone wondering about their set up should have a trial run. Log into Sky Go, see if you have the red button on Virgin etc etc.

Truly impaired.

Ipswich games on the Sky red button on 12:35 - Aug 7 with 3156 viewsReuser_is_God

Ipswich games on the Sky red button on 12:31 - Aug 7 by J2BLUE

Go to whatever game they are showing on an actual channel and press the red button.

Tonight Boro are on the red button with the Forest/West Brom game on the actual channel. Everyone wondering about their set up should have a trial run. Log into Sky Go, see if you have the red button on Virgin etc etc.

I find it amazing that people struggle with how TV works.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Ipswich games on the Sky red button on 13:28 - Aug 7 with 2960 viewsskyblue23

Ipswich games on the Sky red button on 12:35 - Aug 7 by Reuser_is_God

I find it amazing that people struggle with how TV works.

Don't struggle with how TV works. Asking if the red button only applies to sky customers or if it also works for Talktalk customers who have paid for sky sports I'm sure you don't know the answer.

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Ipswich games on the Sky red button on 20:00 - Aug 7 with 2732 viewsFenoit

Anyone had any luck on the SkyGo app with the red button? I cannot seem to see anything
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024