Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Allez Allez Allez - song 21:56 - Dec 22 with 24885 viewscambblue

I know it originated from Anfield, but great song today and the North Stand were in great voice. It helps!

I got bits but what’s the full lyrics we’re singing please?
Allez Allez Allez - song on 23:26 - Dec 22 with 24748 viewsNorthstander_Blue

Every Saturday we follow
We cheer the boys in blue
Champions of England back in 62
Bobby conquered Europe
And we won the FA Cup
We support the ipswich
If we're down or if we're up
Allez Allez Allez

Poll: Would you be happy to sign Daryl Murphy?

Allez Allez Allez - song on 23:44 - Dec 22 with 24710 viewsm14_blue

Totally agree with the sentiment but the pedant in me has to point out that it didn’t originate at Anfield.
(No subject) (n/t) on 00:45 - Dec 23 with 24631 viewsKeaneish

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Allez Allez Allez - song on 00:49 - Dec 23 with 24626 viewsLord_Lucan

Allez Allez Allez - song on 23:44 - Dec 22 by m14_blue

Totally agree with the sentiment but the pedant in me has to point out that it didn’t originate at Anfield.

Exactly - and most songs are ripped off.

YNWA is a Celtic song.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Allez Allez Allez - song on 07:48 - Dec 23 with 24459 viewsBlue_Order

Allez Allez Allez - song on 08:00 - Dec 23 with 24444 viewstextbackup

01:30 onwards

still hoping to hear this bang out for Ellis Harrison, fits puuuuuuuurfect.

da da da adada ellis harrison....

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Allez Allez Allez - song on 15:01 - Oct 6 with 18218 viewsAnr18

Allez Allez Allez - song on 00:49 - Dec 23 by Lord_Lucan

Exactly - and most songs are ripped off.

YNWA is a Celtic song.

(Polite) Liverpool did Make it prominent in England "Allez" is used because "Allez Les Rouge" was used around the St Etiene game and also in Gerrard Houlliers reign.......

....As for You'll Never Walk Alone....The Gerry and the Pacemakers version was sung first on The Kop in 1963 when they used to play the top 10 at Anfield..... Celtic may have sung YNWA first but the pop powerful version that is linked to Liverpool by Gerry and the Pacemakers is Liverpool....The Suicidal Carousel version (Although it gets great credit for it being the original version) is so depressing I can't imagine anybody singing that...If Celtic did then great credit...But the Gerry and the Pacemakers Version is Liverpool's...........Anyway on Occasion since FSG has took over and divided the fanbase and made it harder for people to sit together you still get electric European nights but even them are dripping away now....The ground used to be swinging 30 mins to an hour before Kick Off now it's five minutes.....I used to hear Scouse accents all the time now it's about 1 out of 3/4 supporters........Anyway enough of me waffling enjoy your team not being pushed all over the world for money at the expense of the locals because you will lose your club's soul....We are struggling to hold on to ours.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2019 15:04]
Allez Allez Allez - song on 15:15 - Oct 6 with 18171 viewsSuperblue95

Allez Allez Allez - song on 15:01 - Oct 6 by Anr18

(Polite) Liverpool did Make it prominent in England "Allez" is used because "Allez Les Rouge" was used around the St Etiene game and also in Gerrard Houlliers reign.......

....As for You'll Never Walk Alone....The Gerry and the Pacemakers version was sung first on The Kop in 1963 when they used to play the top 10 at Anfield..... Celtic may have sung YNWA first but the pop powerful version that is linked to Liverpool by Gerry and the Pacemakers is Liverpool....The Suicidal Carousel version (Although it gets great credit for it being the original version) is so depressing I can't imagine anybody singing that...If Celtic did then great credit...But the Gerry and the Pacemakers Version is Liverpool's...........Anyway on Occasion since FSG has took over and divided the fanbase and made it harder for people to sit together you still get electric European nights but even them are dripping away now....The ground used to be swinging 30 mins to an hour before Kick Off now it's five minutes.....I used to hear Scouse accents all the time now it's about 1 out of 3/4 supporters........Anyway enough of me waffling enjoy your team not being pushed all over the world for money at the expense of the locals because you will lose your club's soul....We are struggling to hold on to ours.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2019 15:04]

Question One: What on earth were you googling to make this thread appear?

Question Two: When you found this thread what on earth possessed you to make an account just to comment on something which really none of us care about?

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Login to get fewer ads

Allez Allez Allez - song on 15:39 - Oct 6 with 18109 viewssolemio

Allez Allez Allez - song on 15:15 - Oct 6 by Superblue95

Question One: What on earth were you googling to make this thread appear?

Question Two: When you found this thread what on earth possessed you to make an account just to comment on something which really none of us care about?

I care deeply - well shallowly.

I think it was first used in this country by supporters of Cornish rugby clubs, back in the days when some of their clubs were good. Then football fans caught on.
Allez Allez Allez - song on 16:05 - Oct 6 with 18065 viewsBluedandy

Scousers nicked chant from Naples no more theirs than ours ..
Allez Allez Allez - song on 16:08 - Oct 6 with 18050 viewsm14_blue

Allez Allez Allez - song on 16:05 - Oct 6 by Bluedandy

Scousers nicked chant from Naples no more theirs than ours ..

Rangers also singing it long before Liverpool.

We nicked it but so did they.
Allez Allez Allez - song on 16:56 - Oct 6 with 17987 viewsArnieM

..... and then there’s that quant little number that includes the the line

...,” never mind the scrimmage”, so NOT a footballing term and only a bunch clods would ever dream it up for a football anthem .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024