Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR guy in the hat. 10:02 - Dec 27 with 12175 viewscombsblue

Hi - the QPR fan that wears the hat and sits on the left was there as usual yesterday. He always gets a lot of stick and gives it back, normal stuff, all good. But yesterday he seemed to be getting a lot of stick about his immigration status etc. Some of the stuff being shouted from the left hand side of the away end seemed borderline racist to me. I'm not sensitive, don't want to talk politics and think it is a legit point of view (albeit not one i share) to think the country needs to have better control of immigration. Did anyone else think this? I was mortified to be among some of the folks, wish I'd said something. Don't want my kids hearing this.
QPR guy in the hat. on 10:23 - Dec 30 with 316 viewsjaseitfc

QPR guy in the hat. on 16:09 - Dec 29 by Benters2

I have a black Auntie and mixed race cousins..i am half Welsh and am often called a immigrant myself,or sheep shagger.

Having seen that chap you lot are all blubbing about on numerous occasions,i bet he loves the bantz.

Sadly people are far to quickly to be offended these days.

Modern football is crap.

It's not about him , it's about how there's no room for xenophobic comments/ chants like that in modern society

My wife is Latino, if she was at the game and she heard numbskulls chanting "build the wall" how do you think it would make her feel?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024