Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At what level would our current team dominate a side 20:42 - Jan 6 with 1297 viewsjohn_itfc

Serious Question

Vs League two opposition?
Vs National League ?

At what level would our current team dominate a side on 20:44 - Jan 6 with 1284 viewsJ2BLUE

In a one off game? Who knows? Look at Newport today.

I'm confident if we had a first to 10 series with Accrington home and away we'd beat them.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

At what level would our current team dominate a side on 20:49 - Jan 6 with 1260 viewsyorkshire

I think it is a bit of a silly question to be honest

Most of the players we have a high end League 1 / Low end Championship players - in the right conditions then they will give any Championship team a game

The bigger picture now is that there has been so much upheaval in the past 12 months - two managers have left under a cloud and the results have been going against this team - that confidence has dropped and mistakes have crept into players

I am sure that if this team started well in League One next season then it would be up at the top - the quality is there (whatever some fans think) and we have some decent young players who will hopefully blossom
At what level would our current team dominate a side on 20:56 - Jan 6 with 1215 viewsjohn_itfc

At what level would our current team dominate a side on 20:49 - Jan 6 by yorkshire

I think it is a bit of a silly question to be honest

Most of the players we have a high end League 1 / Low end Championship players - in the right conditions then they will give any Championship team a game

The bigger picture now is that there has been so much upheaval in the past 12 months - two managers have left under a cloud and the results have been going against this team - that confidence has dropped and mistakes have crept into players

I am sure that if this team started well in League One next season then it would be up at the top - the quality is there (whatever some fans think) and we have some decent young players who will hopefully blossom

I'm not sure I can agree with the idea that we will immediately be a top side in league one.

Our Players despite their potential are Naive and inexperienced and as a group are losers. They are far more used to losing than winning and have learnt from established players who are also more used to losing.

I just cant see it personally.
At what level would our current team dominate a side on 21:04 - Jan 6 with 1182 viewsFtnfwest

Never mind the current lot, we’ve barely dominated any side for years
At what level would our current team dominate a side on 21:31 - Jan 6 with 1126 viewsDarth_Koont

All depends if the team has some confidence.

We were outplayed first half yesterday but were no doubt pleased we'd kept it at 0-0. Second half we came out positive and looked by far the better side. Only trouble was that Accrington scored from their only real chance and we wasted all of ours.

Pronouns: He/Him

At what level would our current team dominate a side on 21:35 - Jan 6 with 1101 viewsOxford_Blue

At what level would our current team dominate a side on 20:44 - Jan 6 by J2BLUE

In a one off game? Who knows? Look at Newport today.

I'm confident if we had a first to 10 series with Accrington home and away we'd beat them.

I’m not.

We are in free fall. I’d not be surprised if we don’t win again this season.

We barely managed a shot on target.

We are a terrible terrible side.
At what level would our current team dominate a side on 21:38 - Jan 6 with 1084 viewsgtsb

At what level would our current team dominate a side on 21:35 - Jan 6 by Oxford_Blue

I’m not.

We are in free fall. I’d not be surprised if we don’t win again this season.

We barely managed a shot on target.

We are a terrible terrible side.

If we don't hear Rotherham you may well be right.
At what level would our current team dominate a side on 21:39 - Jan 6 with 1082 viewsNo9

Dominating isn't the problem is it - scoring is
one follows the other except in Town's case they can't score so fold
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024