Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days 23:08 - Jan 26 with 23933 viewsBluedandy

.... but remember people ... apparently we provoked the Lions at the old Den back in '78.

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 10:37 - Jan 27 with 3973 viewsLord_Lucan

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 10:24 - Jan 27 by textbackup

Booked out a room at a local social club to meet at by all accounts

Very clever that, means no one can get the jitters and go missing en route from Liverpool.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 10:44 - Jan 27 with 3950 viewstextbackup

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 08:13 - Jan 27 by Hoppersblue10

Would you be saying that if it was your son.?

If I had a son, and he went mobbed up to Millwall away to have a punch up, and ended up slashed across the Face id call him a Pratt for putting himself in that situation...

If all the above happened and he then posted a pic of cut on social media - well, he’d be out of the house!

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 10:46 - Jan 27 with 3937 viewstextbackup

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 10:37 - Jan 27 by Lord_Lucan

Very clever that, means no one can get the jitters and go missing en route from Liverpool.

.....however locals found out the plan early doors....

(If reports are true)

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 10:51 - Jan 27 with 3923 viewsballycastle

The fella who gets chucked out of the pub by the Old Bill and crosses the road to re-join the mass must have been a little handy!
FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 11:01 - Jan 27 with 3878 viewsLord_Lucan

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 10:51 - Jan 27 by ballycastle

The fella who gets chucked out of the pub by the Old Bill and crosses the road to re-join the mass must have been a little handy!

Oi Ballycastle, we may have touched on this before (Have we?)

Do you live in Ballycastle?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 11:15 - Jan 27 with 3855 viewsballycastle

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 11:01 - Jan 27 by Lord_Lucan

Oi Ballycastle, we may have touched on this before (Have we?)

Do you live in Ballycastle?

No not anymore, was a resident for a number of years, great place. was visiting and in the Boyd Arms when creating TWTD account.
FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 12:03 - Jan 27 with 3803 viewsLord_Lucan

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 11:15 - Jan 27 by ballycastle

No not anymore, was a resident for a number of years, great place. was visiting and in the Boyd Arms when creating TWTD account.

I used to go yearly to The Llamas fair and sell my wares. Can't remember The Boyd Arms, I remember The Marine, The Central Bar and The House of McSomethingorother.

There were always hoards of ne'er do wells trying to make you buy seaweed and eat the sh1te.

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 12:15 - Jan 27 with 3787 viewsclive_baker

The most embarrassing thing about the whole clip is those bints shouting ‘come on Millwall’ from the sidelines. Tragic, shame they didn’t get dropped by someone themselves.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Login to get fewer ads

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 12:17 - Jan 27 with 3780 viewsTrequartista

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 10:12 - Jan 27 by Lord_Lucan

on the second clip (where the bloke got slashed) Everton are on the left.

Edit; Funnily enough back in the day and all that - you could tell who was who by the way they dressed and walked. Scousers for example used to casually walk with their backs slightly slanted back and had an oversized wedge, whereas your good old cockney would walk like they were on tip toes warming up for a race.

I kid you not.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2019 10:19]

The second clip looks like they are all having a punch-up but no-one goes down except a bloke falling over. Watching it again are they just pushing each other ? (I can't see the bloke getting slashed)

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 12:33 - Jan 27 with 3741 viewsballycastle

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 12:03 - Jan 27 by Lord_Lucan

I used to go yearly to The Llamas fair and sell my wares. Can't remember The Boyd Arms, I remember The Marine, The Central Bar and The House of McSomethingorother.

There were always hoards of ne'er do wells trying to make you buy seaweed and eat the sh1te.

Dulse, great bar snack, The Marine on a Sunday night with the show bands was something to behold, the Central bar was decent and that would be the house of McDonnell, the castle bar at the top of the hill was the real place we were as Englishmen told to avoid, we didn't and became firm regulars, it was a bookies a hostel and everything in between, also sported a Trainspottingesque toilet.
FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 13:28 - Jan 27 with 3680 viewsnoggin

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 12:33 - Jan 27 by ballycastle

Dulse, great bar snack, The Marine on a Sunday night with the show bands was something to behold, the Central bar was decent and that would be the house of McDonnell, the castle bar at the top of the hill was the real place we were as Englishmen told to avoid, we didn't and became firm regulars, it was a bookies a hostel and everything in between, also sported a Trainspottingesque toilet.

Is this Ballycastle in N.I? I have a very good mate from there although I’ve never been.

Poll: If KM goes now, will you applaud him when he returns with his new club?

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 13:31 - Jan 27 with 3672 viewsballycastle

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 13:28 - Jan 27 by noggin

Is this Ballycastle in N.I? I have a very good mate from there although I’ve never been.

Yep North Antrim coast.
FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 13:35 - Jan 27 with 3663 viewsnoggin

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 13:31 - Jan 27 by ballycastle

Yep North Antrim coast.

He keeps inviting me over but he’s a proper beer monster and I would probably die on the first evening.

Poll: If KM goes now, will you applaud him when he returns with his new club?

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 14:04 - Jan 27 with 3615 viewsLord_Lucan

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 13:35 - Jan 27 by noggin

He keeps inviting me over but he’s a proper beer monster and I would probably die on the first evening.

I've only ever been when The Llamas Fair has been on, half of Ireland converges on it - man I've had some scrapes there.

I haven't been on an ordinary day but I can't see much happening - although this isn't definite info.

Worth a visit I would say and you must go to Giants Causeway - magnificent!

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 14:18 - Jan 27 with 3589 viewsclive_baker

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 14:04 - Jan 27 by Lord_Lucan

I've only ever been when The Llamas Fair has been on, half of Ireland converges on it - man I've had some scrapes there.

I haven't been on an ordinary day but I can't see much happening - although this isn't definite info.

Worth a visit I would say and you must go to Giants Causeway - magnificent!

At the risk of sounding like a massive fanny while you’re talking of good watering holes, I’ve spent many an afternoon in the red door cottage tea rooms with a cuppa and tuna sandwich enjoying the views. My wife is from County Antrim so visited a number of times to see her family. They’re all devout Protestants and don’t drink a drop of alcohol (not my wife, I think that’s why she escaped to London at the first opportunity) so I’ve never managed to visit many of the pubs around there.

Agree about Giants Casueway too.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 16:10 - Jan 27 with 3494 viewsBenters2

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 09:59 - Jan 27 by Reuser_is_God

I’d rather have a scrap over football than drugs.

I make you right.
on 16:15 - Jan 27 with 3481 views_

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 09:59 - Jan 27 by Reuser_is_God

I’d rather have a scrap over football than drugs.

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 16:18 - Jan 27 with 3480 viewsbilllm

Saw a lot of that in the late 70s aresnal and man it's always here for a lot of fights
FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 16:21 - Jan 27 with 3473 viewsBenters2

on 16:15 - Jan 27 by _

Yes you have to pick one.
FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 16:21 - Jan 27 with 3472 viewsHerbivore

on 16:15 - Jan 27 by _

The idea of grown men fighting over a game of football is tragic.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 16:29 - Jan 27 with 3460 viewsBenters2

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 16:21 - Jan 27 by Herbivore

The idea of grown men fighting over a game of football is tragic.

I doubt it happens on the Galloways coach,no need to worry x.
FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 16:31 - Jan 27 with 3453 viewsagentp

Just like the old days?

Turning the clock back, I can't remember seeing 20 blokes failing to land a punch. A fat geezer doing A twerk thing, while some dick slips over. It's pretty embarrassing really.

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 16:35 - Jan 27 with 3441 viewsBenters2

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 16:31 - Jan 27 by agentp

Just like the old days?

Turning the clock back, I can't remember seeing 20 blokes failing to land a punch. A fat geezer doing A twerk thing, while some dick slips over. It's pretty embarrassing really.

It was just a lot of noise tbh.
on 16:38 - Jan 27 with 3424 views_

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 16:21 - Jan 27 by Benters2

Yes you have to pick one.

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 16:38 - Jan 27 with 3424 viewsHerbivore

FA Cup Dust Up Highlights: Millwall v Everton ... just like the old days on 16:29 - Jan 27 by Benters2

I doubt it happens on the Galloways coach,no need to worry x.

I've never been on a Galloways coach. I'm more likely to see violence at football than you though, I can't imagine the hooligans coming to your armchair in Great Bentley. They're more likely to be around the ground.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024