Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If it’s true, Lambert has well and truly f***ed us... (n/t) 19:02 - Mar 30 with 2628 viewsMr_Ipswich

If it’s true, Lambert has well and truly f***ed us... (n/t) on 19:13 - Mar 30 with 2538 viewsGuthrum

Not really. He's come here, done his best with the material available, but that wasn't enough. Doubt anyone else could have done much more. And we have played some nice football.

He's boosted morale considerably.

Any departure may not be down to his decision.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

If it’s true, Lambert has well and truly f***ed us... (n/t) on 19:15 - Mar 30 with 2509 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Please crawl back into the pit where you come from!

Paul Lambert is a Blue he hates Norwich!
[Post edited 30 Mar 2019 19:15]

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

If it’s true, Lambert has well and truly f***ed us... (n/t) on 19:15 - Mar 30 with 2503 viewsjas0999

Let’s be honest, results have been poor. But he have us hope.

If he does move on it will be for a genuine reason. Evans won’t back his plan. Unhappy with the budget. Club changing direction. All good reasons.
If it’s true, Lambert has well and truly f***ed us... (n/t) on 19:17 - Mar 30 with 2464 viewschristiand

What a ridiculous thing to say?! If it's true, your anger is being targeted at the wrong man.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

If it’s true, Lambert has well and truly f***ed us... (n/t) on 19:18 - Mar 30 with 2448 viewsRegencyBlue

Personally I think it is Evans who has well and truly f***ed us!
If it’s true, Lambert has well and truly f***ed us... (n/t) on 09:41 - Mar 31 with 1899 viewsblueconscience

If it’s true, Lambert has well and truly f***ed us... (n/t) on 19:18 - Mar 30 by RegencyBlue

One day these people will wake up and realise that!!!!
[Post edited 31 Mar 2019 9:42]

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

If it’s true, Lambert has well and truly f***ed us... (n/t) on 13:12 - Mar 31 with 1643 viewsMach_foreignBlue

If it’s true, Lambert has well and truly f***ed us... (n/t) on 09:41 - Mar 31 by blueconscience

One day these people will wake up and realise that!!!!
[Post edited 31 Mar 2019 9:42]

They won't. This is Ipswich, nice, smashing Ipswich where any football owner would have an easy life.

Nothing is going to get better while this pest owns this football club.
If it’s true, Lambert has well and truly f***ed us... (n/t) on 16:23 - Mar 31 with 1450 viewsBenters2

If it’s true, Lambert has well and truly f***ed us... (n/t) on 19:18 - Mar 30 by RegencyBlue

Been saying it for years sadly the happy clappers won’t have it.

Most have just rolled over and Evans is tickling their balls heading for league 1 or as we fossils call it division 3.
Login to get fewer ads

If it’s true, Lambert has well and truly f***ed us... (n/t) on 17:23 - Mar 31 with 1243 viewsWadeyBlue

Yeah of course he has you nugget.

I mean i blame lambert for bringing unity back in the stands, and getting our promising youngsters on extended contracts.

Damn you Mr Lambert!!

Poll: In our multicultural society and ever changing world should we offer halal food?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024