Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Never thought I would be so excited about relegation 17:00 - Apr 13 with 1216 viewsbenfleetblue

Can’t wait to visit a host of new grounds next season , get rid of the loan player culture once and for all and build a winning mentality based around our young players and permanent players.

I was totally against Mick leaving and felt it was a mistake , it was and we have got our just deserts , now it’s time to rebuild and get the club back on track
Never thought I would be so excited about relegation on 17:02 - Apr 13 with 1188 viewsBenters2

Oh please we are a failure
Never thought I would be so excited about relegation on 17:13 - Apr 13 with 1087 viewsdaisyisabaddog

Is there a polite way of calling someone an idiot? This may just be the beginning. I can't believe people are positive about relegation. What on earth is the matter with you?
Never thought I would be so excited about relegation on 17:32 - Apr 13 with 1001 viewsbenfleetblue

Never thought I would be so excited about relegation on 17:13 - Apr 13 by daisyisabaddog

Is there a polite way of calling someone an idiot? This may just be the beginning. I can't believe people are positive about relegation. What on earth is the matter with you?

No there is not really a polite way to call someone an idiot , we have been relegated for the last 4 -5 months in reality so we have all had plenty of time to get to grips with it , some like me will look at the positives , others like yourself will see the negatives in it that’s life ...

Sometimes the best gifts in life come badly wrapped...
Never thought I would be so excited about relegation on 22:30 - Apr 13 with 848 viewsdwrawa

Never thought I would be so excited about relegation on 17:32 - Apr 13 by benfleetblue

No there is not really a polite way to call someone an idiot , we have been relegated for the last 4 -5 months in reality so we have all had plenty of time to get to grips with it , some like me will look at the positives , others like yourself will see the negatives in it that’s life ...

Sometimes the best gifts in life come badly wrapped...

Sorry to board raid as I’m a barnsley fan. Ive enjoyed every bit of league one . Whether we go up or not I’m not overly bothered. It’s been refreshing going to games with a sense of confidence. You’re a big club at this level so you’ll get kicked about a bit but going to games and enjoying them again is a big plus(I go with my 8 year old ( - this is her 4th season - and yes I should be done for child cruelty) but she is enjoying watching winn8ng football for a change - granted, the visit to the bathbomb shop is part of the lure now , but good football help
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024