Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So who is going to Meppen ? 10:38 - Jul 7 with 3084 viewsellerblue

I am driving down on Friday returning on the Monday there are 20 town fans on the bus being laid on by Fortuna Blues looks like good weather and some nice bars in Meppen got the makings of a good weekend with a few beers
[Post edited 7 Jul 2019 11:03]

Heinsberg Blue

So who is going to Meppen ? on 10:43 - Jul 7 with 3068 viewsTractorCam

Flying to Cologne Friday night, staying there then Dusseldorf for 2 nights before flying home on Monday night. I'm on my own and will also be on the Fortuna bus

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

So who is going to Meppen ? on 10:48 - Jul 7 with 3039 viewsellerblue

So who is going to Meppen ? on 10:43 - Jul 7 by TractorCam

Flying to Cologne Friday night, staying there then Dusseldorf for 2 nights before flying home on Monday night. I'm on my own and will also be on the Fortuna bus

From what i have read on fortuna blues website and knowing Ãœlli it could be a boozy trip enjoy

Heinsberg Blue

So who is going to Meppen ? on 11:30 - Jul 7 with 2963 viewstextbackup

how does it work ticket wise, everyone sat anywhere, or have each of the 4 clubs got a stand each?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

So who is going to Meppen ? on 11:33 - Jul 7 with 2957 viewsTractorCam

So who is going to Meppen ? on 11:30 - Jul 7 by textbackup

how does it work ticket wise, everyone sat anywhere, or have each of the 4 clubs got a stand each?

https://secure.adticket.de/p/reservix/event/1418781?open_seatmap=true

I reckon Meppen fans will have a stand or 2 then the rest of us is just everywhere. It says Ipswich fans advised to get tickets in exxon grandstand and blocks K and L.

So who is going to Meppen ? on 12:31 - Jul 7 with 2890 viewsJohnny_Boy

Yep. Arriving Sunday morning, hotel in Meppen on Sunday night, train back Monday lunchtime.

So who is going to Meppen ? on 12:33 - Jul 7 with 2890 viewsJohnny_Boy

So who is going to Meppen ? on 11:30 - Jul 7 by textbackup

From what Phil explained, essentially one side is seated & the other is standing. Free for all regarding of who wants to go where.
[Post edited 7 Jul 2019 12:35]
So who is going to Meppen ? on 14:25 - Jul 7 with 2807 viewsFreddies_Ears

Flying Saturday to Dusseldorf, 2 nights there, and doing the matches on the Fortuna bus.

Hope it's like yesterday's game, with a bar selling local beer throughout the game.
So who is going to Meppen ? on 15:10 - Jul 7 with 2770 viewsHogger

Two of us driving over from Amsterdam on Saturday and staying 2 nights. Bought seats in the recommended stand
Login to get fewer ads

So who is going to Meppen ? on 23:03 - Jul 7 with 2638 viewsLTblue

Dusseldorf Saturday,Meppen Sunday, home Monday
So who is going to Meppen ? on 23:17 - Jul 7 with 2619 viewsitfc78

Taking my dad over on the Ferry from Harwich Friday night, 2 nights in Meppen, back to Harwich Monday night. Just looking forward to spending time with the old boy, football, beer, food
So who is going to Meppen ? on 08:24 - Jul 8 with 2508 viewsfergalsharkey

I will coracle down the Danube, get a train to Bonn, swim up the Rhine then hitch the rest.

I just hope the lads put in a good performance.

Poll: Cook out?

So who is going to Meppen ? on 10:12 - Jul 8 with 2480 viewsdusseldorf_blue

Need to sort out transport, rather stupidly missed the deadline for the Fortuna Bus, although as a Gladbach fan I am not sure I would have been welcome anyway
So who is going to Meppen ? on 12:05 - Jul 8 with 2412 viewsIpswichTownNL

Driving down early Sunday morning and staying in Meppen - Hotel Hermannshof - for the night. Gonna be one hell of a day. Hope Utrecht fans behave themselfs so everyone can enjoy their day out.

Dutch Tractor Boys! Follow on Twitter; @IpswichTownNL

So who is going to Meppen ? on 12:39 - Jul 8 with 2360 viewsCOYBitfc

So who is going to Meppen ? on 12:05 - Jul 8 by IpswichTownNL

Driving down early Sunday morning and staying in Meppen - Hotel Hermannshof - for the night. Gonna be one hell of a day. Hope Utrecht fans behave themselfs so everyone can enjoy their day out.

IS there a suggestion they won't? or is that based on their reputation?

Poll: Current/prospective ST holders, what scenario will you purchase for next season?

So who is going to Meppen ? on 13:33 - Jul 8 with 2313 viewsSmith45

Yep, me and a few mates driving to Brussels Friday for a night out, then Eindhoven Saturday night before driving to our hotel in Meppen for the tournament, cannot wait.
So who is going to Meppen ? on 13:59 - Jul 8 with 2295 viewsTractorCam

So who is going to Meppen ? on 10:12 - Jul 8 by dusseldorf_blue

Need to sort out transport, rather stupidly missed the deadline for the Fortuna Bus, although as a Gladbach fan I am not sure I would have been welcome anyway

Ulli has just posted on the Fortuna Blues page that there is still a few seats left.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024