Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bobby Robson saved my life play - parking 13:18 - Jul 31 with 854 viewsreuser30

Hope you guys can help me. I am coming to see the Bobby Robson play this evening at the Regent and i am not from Ipswich. I was looking for advice on the best/nearest place to park?
Many thanks in advance for your help
Bobby Robson saved my life play - parking on 14:14 - Jul 31 with 801 viewsSitfcB

Crown Street car park is £2 after 2pm.

Little bit of a walk but not to far.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Bobby Robson saved my life play - parking on 14:22 - Jul 31 with 794 viewsJakeITFC

Elm St car park is also £2 after 2pm and a short walk away.

The spiral car park right out the front of the theatre is also possibly as cheap as that, but I’ve never parked there so I’m not certain.
Bobby Robson saved my life play - parking on 14:34 - Jul 31 with 782 viewsartsbossbeard

Word of parking caution.

The nearest NCP car park has number plate recognition, so don't scrimp on the payment. You will get a fine.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Bobby Robson saved my life play - parking on 14:37 - Jul 31 with 769 viewsSpruceMoose

No mention of Gatwick? Forum standards are slipping.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Bobby Robson saved my life play - parking on 15:14 - Jul 31 with 737 viewshoppy

Bobby Robson saved my life play - parking on 14:22 - Jul 31 by JakeITFC

Elm St car park is also £2 after 2pm and a short walk away.

The spiral car park right out the front of the theatre is also possibly as cheap as that, but I’ve never parked there so I’m not certain.

Spiral car park is in front of the New Wolsey theatre, not the Regent.

The car park on Rope Walk (behind the Dove Street Inn) would also be £2 for an example from 6.30pm - 11pm, and you could pop in there for a nice pint from a wide choice before wandering down to the Regent.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024