Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thank you Marcus Evans 12:05 - Aug 7 with 10512 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at the owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Thank you Marcus Evans on 17:39 - Aug 7 with 2458 viewsmrshallisfit

Thank you Marcus Evans on 17:31 - Aug 7 by SpruceMoose

I find it strange when grown adults get so weirdly obsessed and angry over football.

You are Marshall's Mullet and I claim my £5.
Thank you Marcus Evans on 17:44 - Aug 7 with 2448 viewsSpruceMoose

Thank you Marcus Evans on 17:39 - Aug 7 by mrshallisfit

You are Marshall's Mullet and I claim my £5.

Ha MM would wet himself laughing at that one.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Thank you Marcus Evans on 18:48 - Aug 7 with 2415 viewsbraveblue

Thank you Marcus Evans on 16:37 - Aug 7 by longtimefan

What do you think the issue with the Training Ground is? Buying part of the training facilities is just another way of putting money into the club. I can't remember the actual values but the money paid was ~30x the yearly rent we are charged. So for around 30 years the club is better off.

What do you reckon the commercial value of that land was. £30k?
Thank you Marcus Evans on 18:51 - Aug 7 with 2411 viewsbraveblue

Thank you Marcus Evans on 16:26 - Aug 7 by SpruceMoose

I wasn't giving an answer, I was asking a question!

If your question does not relate back to the original post then I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Let’s just leave it.
Thank you Marcus Evans on 18:53 - Aug 7 with 2408 viewsSpruceMoose

Thank you Marcus Evans on 18:51 - Aug 7 by braveblue

If your question does not relate back to the original post then I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Let’s just leave it.

Yeah, especially if you're going to get this worked up. Jeez!
[Post edited 7 Aug 2019 18:53]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Thank you Marcus Evans on 19:11 - Aug 7 with 2397 viewsmrshallisfit

Thank you Marcus Evans on 12:07 - Aug 7 by MrTown

I would second that, and I would give 10 uppies if i could.

I'd drown 10 puppies if Marcus told me to.
Thank you Marcus Evans on 19:54 - Aug 7 with 2384 viewsblueconscience

Yes, Thank you Saint Evans for destroying this once great club, but don’t worry your disciples here are very easily satisfied and would kiss your backside with so much pleasure, just for releasing a usual meaningless interview.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Thank you Marcus Evans on 19:55 - Aug 7 with 2379 viewsSpruceMoose

Thank you Marcus Evans on 19:54 - Aug 7 by blueconscience

Yes, Thank you Saint Evans for destroying this once great club, but don’t worry your disciples here are very easily satisfied and would kiss your backside with so much pleasure, just for releasing a usual meaningless interview.

Blub.

Just be glad you have something to do on a Saturday afternoon.

Login to get fewer ads

Thank you Marcus Evans on 19:56 - Aug 7 with 2375 viewsblueconscience

Thank you Marcus Evans on 19:55 - Aug 7 by SpruceMoose

Blub.

Yes, the golf is great thanks. Until Evans is gone, I am not interesting in funding a religion.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2019 19:57]

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Thank you Marcus Evans on 20:01 - Aug 7 with 2368 viewsblueconscience

Thank you Marcus Evans on 19:55 - Aug 7 by SpruceMoose

Blub.

And to add to the previous post, not a bit of anger/blubbing was present whilst posting that previous post. I have come to expect that sort of meaningless nonsense from that idiot over the last 12 years. So you can keep attacking people for having a different opinion to your own, but the people who keep blindly supporting Evans and what he is doing to the club will be the ones who suffer most in the long term.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2019 20:04]

Thank you Marcus Evans on 20:05 - Aug 7 with 2359 viewsSpruceMoose

Thank you Marcus Evans on 19:56 - Aug 7 by blueconscience

Yes, the golf is great thanks. Until Evans is gone, I am not interesting in funding a religion.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2019 19:57]

I'm sure you're missed by those around you.

Thank you Marcus Evans on 20:06 - Aug 7 with 2357 viewsSpruceMoose

Thank you Marcus Evans on 20:01 - Aug 7 by blueconscience

And to add to the previous post, not a bit of anger/blubbing was present whilst posting that previous post. I have come to expect that sort of meaningless nonsense from that idiot over the last 12 years. So you can keep attacking people for having a different opinion to your own, but the people who keep blindly supporting Evans and what he is doing to the club will be the ones who suffer most in the long term.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2019 20:04]

You do seem rather angry and upset though. The way we can tell is by what you write see?

The only person who seems to have a problem accepting counter viewpoints here is, surprise surprise, you.

Thank you Marcus Evans on 20:08 - Aug 7 with 2358 viewsblueconscience

Thank you Marcus Evans on 20:05 - Aug 7 by SpruceMoose

I'm sure you're missed by those around you.

Yes, I am missed. They have asked me to go to Peterborough. So I said I would miss a round of golf just for them.

Thank you Marcus Evans on 20:09 - Aug 7 with 2351 viewsSpruceMoose

Thank you Marcus Evans on 20:08 - Aug 7 by blueconscience

Yes, I am missed. They have asked me to go to Peterborough. So I said I would miss a round of golf just for them.

My chin. It is reckoning.

Anyway, all I'm saying is be less furious towards your fellow supporter who sees things differently, accept that it isn't black and white, and just be cool man.

Thank you Marcus Evans on 20:10 - Aug 7 with 2353 viewsblueconscience

Thank you Marcus Evans on 20:06 - Aug 7 by SpruceMoose

You do seem rather angry and upset though. The way we can tell is by what you write see?

The only person who seems to have a problem accepting counter viewpoints here is, surprise surprise, you.

I am not angry and upset, I am indifferent. You cannot get angry and upset with things you expect to happen.

Thank you Marcus Evans on 20:10 - Aug 7 with 2348 viewsDubtractor

I'm not into abusing a manager or chairman, and we could have much worse owners in many ways, but Evans has overseen a massive decline in our club, whatever way you look at it. He has appointed at least 3 fooking terrible managers too.

So I'm not going to thank him, although I don't have a massive issue with how he manages our finances.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Thank you Marcus Evans on 20:11 - Aug 7 with 2346 viewsSpruceMoose

Thank you Marcus Evans on 20:10 - Aug 7 by blueconscience

I am not angry and upset, I am indifferent. You cannot get angry and upset with things you expect to happen.

You sound it though. Something to consider at least.

Thank you Marcus Evans on 20:14 - Aug 7 with 2342 viewsblueconscience

Thank you Marcus Evans on 20:11 - Aug 7 by SpruceMoose

You sound it though. Something to consider at least.

Ok, if you want to think that is me angry and upset, you can do so. Good job I don’t talk about Ipswich anywhere else then!!!!

Thank you Marcus Evans on 20:47 - Aug 7 with 2315 viewsBugs

I pretty much agree with all of that. I just hope that he releases the purse strings enough, if come January we need a player or two to push for promotion.
Thank you Marcus Evans on 20:57 - Aug 7 with 2305 viewsBrixtonBlue

Thank you Marcus Evans on 20:10 - Aug 7 by Dubtractor

I'm not into abusing a manager or chairman, and we could have much worse owners in many ways, but Evans has overseen a massive decline in our club, whatever way you look at it. He has appointed at least 3 fooking terrible managers too.

So I'm not going to thank him, although I don't have a massive issue with how he manages our finances.

Did you agree with those 3 managerial appointments at the time?

You're the 4th person I've asked that question to in this thread, I wonder if you'll be the first to answer!

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Thank you Marcus Evans on 20:57 - Aug 7 with 2307 viewsKeaneish

Thank you Marcus Evans on 17:18 - Aug 7 by J2BLUE

'It may be advantageous to him in other areas of business though'

So you are no longer convinced it's used as a tax loss?

No, not in the slightest. He doesn't invest a 6 million loss without reaping a benefit in other areas. He's amassed a great fortune from being shrewd. Losing 6 million a year isn't shrewd so there's another angle - we just don't know what it is.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Thank you Marcus Evans on 21:07 - Aug 7 with 2298 viewsDubtractor

Thank you Marcus Evans on 20:57 - Aug 7 by BrixtonBlue

Did you agree with those 3 managerial appointments at the time?

You're the 4th person I've asked that question to in this thread, I wonder if you'll be the first to answer!

I MASSIVELY disagreed with Keane, and wasn't happy with Jewell either. Didn't know enough about Hurst, but that is the point, as fans we aren't required to do the due diligence on managers and players that are brought into the club. Evans is, and he fooked it.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Thank you Marcus Evans on 21:10 - Aug 7 with 2295 viewseireblue

Thank you Marcus Evans on 20:57 - Aug 7 by Keaneish

No, not in the slightest. He doesn't invest a 6 million loss without reaping a benefit in other areas. He's amassed a great fortune from being shrewd. Losing 6 million a year isn't shrewd so there's another angle - we just don't know what it is.

God works in mysterious ways.
Thank you Marcus Evans on 21:18 - Aug 7 with 2288 viewsOxford_Blue

Indeed.

It’s his money - and he’s losing millions of it every year keeping the club afloat.

In any sane world, we would be thanking him for saving the club from administration.

Yet there are people who genuinely think he should be vilified.
Thank you Marcus Evans on 21:32 - Aug 7 with 2270 viewsBrixtonBlue

Thank you Marcus Evans on 21:07 - Aug 7 by Dubtractor

I MASSIVELY disagreed with Keane, and wasn't happy with Jewell either. Didn't know enough about Hurst, but that is the point, as fans we aren't required to do the due diligence on managers and players that are brought into the club. Evans is, and he fooked it.

Thanks for answering at least!

I think most were happy with Keane and Jewell at the time... and Hurst was virtually unanimous. There's only so much due diligence you can do and I think a lot of people calling them terrible mistakes are using a massive dollop of hindsight. Which, I suspect, is why the three people I've asked before you have failed to answer.

I have to admit, I supported all 3 from the off. It would be churlish, not to mention hypocritical, of me to say Evans fooked oop now.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024