Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jaime Peters 16:44 - Sep 5 with 6891 viewstheinbetweener

Whatever happened to him?

According to Wikipedia, from 2012 he fell off the edge of the planet. Still only 32, so hardly ancient...

Anyone aware of what he's currently up to?
Jaime Peters on 19:05 - Sep 5 with 1083 viewsSpruceMoose

Jaime Peters on 18:36 - Sep 5 by Eireannach_gorm

And he's still at it!

https://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/hes-crying-on-the-tv-about-his-family-si

Reading those quotes makes me cringe. What a small little man he is. I feel embarrassed for him.

Must really hurt him to be desperate to stay in the football world after retirement but be to crap at management to have a real crack at it. He'd be better off walking his dogs and sulking like a teenager.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Jaime Peters on 19:26 - Sep 5 with 1065 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Jaime Peters on 17:32 - Sep 5 by PhilTWTD

Man City were the ones who tried to gazump us.

Before they had any money ;-)

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Jaime Peters on 19:27 - Sep 5 with 1065 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Jaime Peters on 18:38 - Sep 5 by factual_blue

'You've bottled it this season, Wrighty, so we're not renewing your contract.'

'OK. Fair enough.'

'Now fekk off.'

That's more or less verbatim.

B4stard!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Jaime Peters on 19:49 - Sep 5 with 1048 viewsmidastouch

Jaime Peters on 17:32 - Sep 5 by PhilTWTD

Man City were the ones who tried to gazump us.

Back in the good ol' days when Man City couldn't afford to gazump us! And to think we even managed to relegate them out of the Premier League once upon a time!

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

Jaime Peters on 19:59 - Sep 5 with 1038 viewsClaptonBlue

Jaime Peters on 18:53 - Sep 5 by BLUEBEAT

Wow, this topic must really annoy you if you’ve had to go through the hassle of signing up just to answer it!

I’ll be sure to ask again in a few months time.

See you then.

If you want to make yourself look like you've got the IQ of a 6 year old then go for it mate, no skin off my ballsack.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2019 20:00]
Jaime Peters on 20:30 - Sep 5 with 1008 viewsSitfcB

Jaime Peters on 17:35 - Sep 5 by ClaptonBlue

I've signed up just to answer this question because I'm sick and tired of seeing this same thread appear every three months.

So I've had a dig around and it took me a while, but I've found him.

https://www.dutchconnectionsfc.com/staff

He coaches Under 11's at a soccer academy somewhere in the Toronto area. He doesn't look fat, he may be unfit.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2019 17:35]

‘Jaime’s performance attracted a lot of attention from various clubs including Chelsea, Manchester United and Bayern Munich, however Jaime opted to remain in England and re-sign for Ipswich Town.‘

I don’t remember that hahaha

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Jaime Peters on 20:32 - Sep 5 with 999 viewsSpruceMoose

Jaime Peters on 19:59 - Sep 5 by ClaptonBlue

If you want to make yourself look like you've got the IQ of a 6 year old then go for it mate, no skin off my ballsack.

Why did you up this from a 4 year old to a 6 year old in an edit?!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Jaime Peters on 20:33 - Sep 5 with 997 viewsSpruceMoose

Jaime Peters on 20:30 - Sep 5 by SitfcB

‘Jaime’s performance attracted a lot of attention from various clubs including Chelsea, Manchester United and Bayern Munich, however Jaime opted to remain in England and re-sign for Ipswich Town.‘

I don’t remember that hahaha

You were about 6 at the time.

Login to get fewer ads

Jaime Peters on 20:36 - Sep 5 with 992 viewsBackToRussia

Jaime Peters on 20:33 - Sep 5 by SpruceMoose

You were about 6 at the time.

Don't you mean 4?

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Jaime Peters on 20:36 - Sep 5 with 988 viewsBackToRussia

Jaime Peters on 19:59 - Sep 5 by ClaptonBlue

Have you been reading in anger all this time?

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Jaime Peters on 20:36 - Sep 5 with 986 viewsSitfcB

Jaime Peters on 20:36 - Sep 5 by BackToRussia

Don't you mean 4?

2 I think.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Jaime Peters on 20:38 - Sep 5 with 983 viewsClaptonBlue

Jaime Peters on 20:32 - Sep 5 by SpruceMoose

Why did you up this from a 4 year old to a 6 year old in an edit?!

Oh, you can see that? haha.

I didn't want to offend 4 year olds, they are alright... still verging on cute.

6 year olds on the other hand, they lose their front teeth get a few quid from the tooth fairy and turn into instant twunts. Just like a lot of 19 year old footballers when they get their first pro contract.

That's why.
Jaime Peters on 20:39 - Sep 5 with 977 viewsSpruceMoose

Jaime Peters on 20:38 - Sep 5 by ClaptonBlue

Oh, you can see that? haha.

I didn't want to offend 4 year olds, they are alright... still verging on cute.

6 year olds on the other hand, they lose their front teeth get a few quid from the tooth fairy and turn into instant twunts. Just like a lot of 19 year old footballers when they get their first pro contract.

That's why.

Ha ha no I can't see the edit. I just thought that the first time I read it it had said 4 year olds! Glad I'm not going mad.

Jaime Peters on 20:28 - Sep 6 with 786 viewsbackinbeige

Jaime Peters on 17:35 - Sep 5 by ClaptonBlue

I've signed up just to answer this question because I'm sick and tired of seeing this same thread appear every three months.

So I've had a dig around and it took me a while, but I've found him.

https://www.dutchconnectionsfc.com/staff

He coaches Under 11's at a soccer academy somewhere in the Toronto area. He doesn't look fat, he may be unfit.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2019 17:35]

Thank you very much for signing up.

The more I read this thread (and skimmed over the Roy Keane stuff) the more I got invested in knowing just where Jaime Peters is now.

You’ve put my mind at rest.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2019 20:30]

RVRB: https://app.rvrb.one/channels/have-guitar-will-listen - Listen to music when WFH, set your own music to DJ and find new recommendations from others

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024