Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Odds on no overall majority shortening 17:43 - Dec 12 with 1375 viewsArgyle_blue

Been tracking this for a while. 3/1 a week or so ago - 5/2 before polling opened now generally 2/1 or just shorter. 6/4 in some places now. Could be an interesting night.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2019 17:47]
Odds on no overall majority shortening on 17:50 - Dec 12 with 1332 viewsPinewoodblue

Odds reflect the mugs who have had a bet.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Odds on no overall majority shortening on 17:54 - Dec 12 with 1312 viewsBlueBoots

Odds on no overall majority shortening on 17:50 - Dec 12 by Pinewoodblue

Or could reflect the awful weather throughout the country keeping the Daily Mail-reading Tory codgers at home today...

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Odds on no overall majority shortening on 17:56 - Dec 12 with 1301 viewsDubtractor

Odds on no overall majority shortening on 17:54 - Dec 12 by BlueBoots

Or could reflect the awful weather throughout the country keeping the Daily Mail-reading Tory codgers at home today...

Fingers crossed!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Odds on no overall majority shortening on 17:56 - Dec 12 with 1296 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

As there’s a thread for it...

I’ve had a decent punt on Over 67.5% turnout with Bet365 at 5/6. The spread just seemed low. Skybets 68.5 and the 69.5 spreads elsewhere seemed fairer to my relatively uninformed eye.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Odds on no overall majority shortening on 17:57 - Dec 12 with 1285 viewsPJH

Or it could reflect that not as many people are voting for Lying Boris Johnson as he hoped.

In the words of Kevin Keegan(sort of) "I would love it if it is a hung parliament".

Think Keegan is a Tory though seem to remember a photo of him with Thatcher.
Odds on no overall majority shortening on 18:17 - Dec 12 with 1206 viewsArgyle_blue

Odds on no overall majority shortening on 17:56 - Dec 12 by The_Romford_Blue

As there’s a thread for it...

I’ve had a decent punt on Over 67.5% turnout with Bet365 at 5/6. The spread just seemed low. Skybets 68.5 and the 69.5 spreads elsewhere seemed fairer to my relatively uninformed eye.

That's a good shout. Wish I'd taken the 3/1 on no overall majority
Odds on no overall majority shortening on 19:29 - Dec 12 with 1094 viewsitfcjoe

Odds on no overall majority shortening on 17:57 - Dec 12 by PJH

Or it could reflect that not as many people are voting for Lying Boris Johnson as he hoped.

In the words of Kevin Keegan(sort of) "I would love it if it is a hung parliament".

We have not resorted to that, but I'll tell you, you can tell him now if you're watching it, we're still fighting for this election, and he's got to go to Grimsby and get something, and... and... I'll tell you, honestly, I will love it if we beat them. Love it.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Odds on no overall majority shortening on 19:34 - Dec 12 with 1061 viewsTommyparker

Just checked on oddschecker it's 9/4 best odds with Coral and Ladbrokes.
Login to get fewer ads

Odds on no overall majority shortening on 19:37 - Dec 12 with 1055 viewspointofblue

I'll be astounded if it isn't a hung parliament. For the 'centre ground' voters May was far more palatable than Johnson (not that that's saying much) and she couldn't get over the line. I've seen no proof in the statement that Johnson is a far better campaigner than May, either.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Odds on no overall majority shortening on 19:40 - Dec 12 with 1034 viewsgerryitfc

Odds on no overall majority shortening on 19:37 - Dec 12 by pointofblue

I'll be astounded if it isn't a hung parliament. For the 'centre ground' voters May was far more palatable than Johnson (not that that's saying much) and she couldn't get over the line. I've seen no proof in the statement that Johnson is a far better campaigner than May, either.

The Conservatives will get a majority. It won't be all doom and gloom though as the Labour party will have to ditch Corbyn and maybe, just maybe, they can become a credible party again.
Odds on no overall majority shortening on 19:43 - Dec 12 with 1006 viewsStokieBlue

If they are changing it shouldn't be because of the voting given it's illegal for information on the actual voting to be released.

People could be punting on increased turnout though.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Odds on no overall majority shortening on 19:48 - Dec 12 with 968 viewsArgyle_blue

Odds on no overall majority shortening on 19:34 - Dec 12 by Tommyparker

Just checked on oddschecker it's 9/4 best odds with Coral and Ladbrokes.

Drifting a bit now. Best was 2/1 not so long ago. Maybe people piling in on drifting Tory majority odds. Went out to 8/15 earlier now 2/5
Odds on no overall majority shortening on 19:58 - Dec 12 with 933 viewsPecker

Odds on no overall majority shortening on 17:57 - Dec 12 by PJH

More years of confusion and uncertainty. Just what this country needs.
Odds on no overall majority shortening on 20:27 - Dec 12 with 863 viewsPJH

Odds on no overall majority shortening on 19:58 - Dec 12 by Pecker

More years of confusion and uncertainty. Just what this country needs.

Yep confusion and uncertainty sounds good to me.

Sounds much better than Tory Government.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024