Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Their penalty.... 14:29 - Feb 2 with 3808 viewsBanburyBlue

I really cant understand how that was given! The ref did not give it, the linesman was not up with play and did not flag (unless someone saw him do it ?) how then was it a pen? Ref and linesman completely incompetent for the whole game, no excuse for us losing though.

Banbury Blue Back in Town

Their penalty.... on 11:54 - Feb 3 with 405 viewsWickets

Their penalty.... on 09:02 - Feb 3 by Herbivore

He signalled a corner for our penalty incident, not a penalty. Signalling a penalty involves the flag going across the chest, he pointed to the corner flag. It may be that the ref instructed them to only give throws, corners and fouls that are right under their noses and to consult with him on any other decisions. He's there to assist the ref first and foremost. It's hard to complain too much, it was a nailed on penalty.

Yes it was a nailed on penalty as i have said in my previous post !But you are wrong as for our penalty he waved furiously for the foul pointed in our direction then put his flag across his chest and my point is that is what he should have done that for their penalty also . Suppose he must have learnt from his mistake .
Their penalty.... on 12:28 - Feb 3 with 380 viewsHerbivore

Their penalty.... on 11:54 - Feb 3 by Wickets

Yes it was a nailed on penalty as i have said in my previous post !But you are wrong as for our penalty he waved furiously for the foul pointed in our direction then put his flag across his chest and my point is that is what he should have done that for their penalty also . Suppose he must have learnt from his mistake .

Just rewatched it, he points to the corner flag and doesn't put his flag across his chest.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Their penalty.... on 13:28 - Feb 3 with 358 viewsRadlett_blue

Their penalty.... on 11:54 - Feb 3 by Wickets

Whatever the protocol, the Posh penalty was more a penalty than ours. And again our defence looked vulnerable to simple balls over the top. This will continue when we continue to start a 30 year old lower league journeyman whom Lincoln City didn't think was worth a contract & a 34 year old who has lost what pace he had.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Their penalty.... on 15:19 - Feb 3 with 333 viewsWickets

Their penalty.... on 12:28 - Feb 3 by Herbivore

Just rewatched it, he points to the corner flag and doesn't put his flag across his chest.

No your wrong he is pointing towards the direction we are kicking and just after that he put his flag across his chest if he had just given a corner there would be no need for the furious wave above his head indicating a foul !!
Their penalty.... on 15:21 - Feb 3 with 331 viewsRadlett_blue

Their penalty.... on 15:19 - Feb 3 by Wickets

No your wrong he is pointing towards the direction we are kicking and just after that he put his flag across his chest if he had just given a corner there would be no need for the furious wave above his head indicating a foul !!

I love the way some linos, when they have no idea whose throw in it should be, do nothing, wait for the ref to make a decision, then stick their flag in that direction, as if they knew all along.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Their penalty.... on 15:39 - Feb 3 with 327 viewsWickets

Their penalty.... on 13:28 - Feb 3 by Radlett_blue

Whatever the protocol, the Posh penalty was more a penalty than ours. And again our defence looked vulnerable to simple balls over the top. This will continue when we continue to start a 30 year old lower league journeyman whom Lincoln City didn't think was worth a contract & a 34 year old who has lost what pace he had.

Yes i agree and i have been posting since before the start of the season that we really are in need of a quality centre back and have been getting told that i'm wrong many times . Both clear penalties just a little surprised the officials almost seemed to let us get away with one .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024