Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
confused? you will be 16:35 - Apr 17 with 4741 viewsMarinerisGod

1. Basically, you can't leave the house for any reason, but if you have to, then you can.

2. Masks are useless, but maybe you have to wear one, it can save you, it is useless, but maybe it is mandatory as well.

3. Stores are closed, except those that are open.

4. You should not go to hospitals unless you have to go there. Same applies to doctors, you should only go there in case of emergency, provided you are not too sick.

5. This virus is deadly but still not too scary, except that sometimes it actually leads to a global disaster.

6. Gloves won't help, but they can still help.

7. Everyone needs to stay HOME, but it's important to GO OUT.

8. There is no shortage of groceries in the supermarket, but there are many things missing when you go there in the evening, but not in the morning. Sometimes.

9. The virus has no effect on children except those it affects.

10. Animals are not affected, but there is still a cat that tested positive in Belgium in February when no one had been tested, plus a few tigers here and there…

11. You will have many symptoms when you are sick, but you can also get sick without symptoms, have symptoms without being sick, or be contagious without having symptoms. Oh, my God.

12. In order not to get sick, you have to eat well and exercise, but eat whatever you have on hand and it's better not to go out, well, but no…

13. It's better to get some fresh air, but you get looked at very wrong when you get some fresh air, and most importantly, you don't go to parks or walk. But don’t sit down, except that you can do that now if you are old, but not for too long or if you are pregnant (but not too old).

14. You can't go to retirement homes, but you have to take care of the elderly and bring food and medication.

15. If you are sick, you can't go out, but you can go to the pharmacy.

16. You can get restaurant food delivered to the house, which may have been prepared by people who didn't wear masks or gloves. But you have to have your groceries decontaminated outside for 3 hours. Pizza too?

17. Every disturbing article or disturbing interview starts with " I don't want to trigger panic, but…"

18. You can't see your older mother or grandmother, but you can take a taxi and meet an older taxi driver.

19. You can walk around with a friend but not with your family if they don't live under the same roof.

20. You are safe if you maintain the appropriate social distance, but you can’t go out with friends or strangers at the safe social distance.

21. The virus remains active on different surfaces for two hours, no, four, no, six, no, we didn't say hours, maybe days? But it takes a damp environment. Oh no, not necessarily.

22. The virus stays in the air - well no, or yes, maybe, especially in a closed room, in one hour a sick person can infect ten, so if it falls, all our children were already infected at school before it was closed. But remember, if you stay at the recommended social distance, however in certain circumstances you should maintain a greater distance, which, studies show, the virus can travel further, maybe.

23. We count the number of deaths but we don't know how many people are infected as we have only tested so far those who were "almost dead" to find out if that's what they will die of…

24. We have no treatment, except that there may be one that apparently is not dangerous unless you take too much (which is the case with all medications).

25. We should stay locked up until the virus disappears, but it will only disappear if we achieve collective immunity, so when it circulates… but we must no longer be locked up for that?

Being Deadpool for real.
Poll: Best McCarthy

confused? you will be on 18:34 - Apr 17 with 3873 viewsEdwardStone

Thanks for this Mr MiG

Cleared it all up in a concise and easily understandable format

Me? I am trying to develop agoraphobia….I have been hiding under the bed for the past 3 weeks and I ain't coming out

Ever
confused? you will be on 20:15 - Apr 17 with 3797 viewsEwan_Oozami

The English psyche in 25 nutshells..

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

confused? you will be on 20:32 - Apr 17 with 3753 viewsDarth_Koont

Oooh!

So edgy.

Pronouns: He/Him

confused? you will be on 20:53 - Apr 17 with 3704 viewsMarinerisGod

confused? you will be on 20:32 - Apr 17 by Darth_Koont

Oooh!

So edgy.

Bless.. triggered.

Being Deadpool for real.

confused? you will be on 20:59 - Apr 17 with 3690 viewsDarth_Koont

confused? you will be on 20:53 - Apr 17 by MarinerisGod

Bless.. triggered.

Triggered would have been better than bored.

confused? you will be on 21:02 - Apr 17 with 3673 viewsNthsuffolkblue

confused? you will be on 20:59 - Apr 17 by Darth_Koont

Triggered would have been better than bored.

What is it with you two?

If I was bored by reading a thread I wouldn't bother replying to it and simply ignore it.

I thought the OP was a mildly amusing take on things whilst not quite being worthy of an upvote.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

confused? you will be on 21:04 - Apr 17 with 3666 viewsMarinerisGod

confused? you will be on 21:02 - Apr 17 by Nthsuffolkblue

What is it with you two?

If I was bored by reading a thread I wouldn't bother replying to it and simply ignore it.

I thought the OP was a mildly amusing take on things whilst not quite being worthy of an upvote.

He fancies me

Being Deadpool for real.

confused? you will be on 21:05 - Apr 17 with 3663 viewsDarth_Koont

confused? you will be on 21:02 - Apr 17 by Nthsuffolkblue

What is it with you two?

I'm half serious. I'm just taking the piss out of Mariner.

Login to get fewer ads

confused? you will be on 21:06 - Apr 17 with 3661 viewsNthsuffolkblue

confused? you will be on 21:04 - Apr 17 by MarinerisGod

He fancies me

That comment probably helps. Whatever it is appears fairly mutual. You don't have to reply to everything he posts.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

confused? you will be on 21:09 - Apr 17 with 3655 viewsStokieBlue

confused? you will be on 20:32 - Apr 17 by Darth_Koont

Oooh!

So edgy.

He's come back to spout self-confirming conspiracy theories on as many threads as possible.

If you can't see it then it's not because it's not there, it's because you're either part of it or naive to how the world works.

Most of the points aren't even correct. That doesn't matter though of course.

SB
[Post edited 17 Apr 2020 21:09]

Avatar - M51 - The Whirlpool Galaxy - Taken on 29th April 2024

confused? you will be on 21:10 - Apr 17 with 3643 viewsMarinerisGod

confused? you will be on 21:09 - Apr 17 by StokieBlue

He's come back to spout self-confirming conspiracy theories on as many threads as possible.

If you can't see it then it's not because it's not there, it's because you're either part of it or naive to how the world works.

SB

and here's the other triggered merchant :) Kisses for you too don't be jealous

Being Deadpool for real.

confused? you will be on 21:15 - Apr 17 with 3617 viewsMarinerisGod

confused? you will be on 21:06 - Apr 17 by Nthsuffolkblue

That comment probably helps. Whatever it is appears fairly mutual. You don't have to reply to everything he posts.

I think it's the other way round. He pops up on me not the other way round. It's flattering, but I'm not available

Being Deadpool for real.

confused? you will be on 22:18 - Apr 17 with 3555 viewsmonytowbray

This made me laugh. And also cry.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

confused? you will be on 06:44 - Apr 18 with 3434 viewsTractorWood

SB

'Most of the points aren't even correct'

Not sure accuracy was necessarily top of his agenda.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

confused? you will be on 08:09 - Apr 18 with 3371 viewsStokieBlue

confused? you will be on 06:44 - Apr 18 by TractorWood

'Most of the points aren't even correct'

Not sure accuracy was necessarily top of his agenda.

You should go read the thread about Bill Gates and how the world "really works".

SB

confused? you will be on 08:19 - Apr 18 with 3356 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

SB

I noticed on Sky news last night that the conspiracy about escaped viruses from a Wuhan research lab have gone mainstream and being seriously considered by our govrrnment.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

confused? you will be on 08:25 - Apr 18 with 3342 viewsStokieBlue

confused? you will be on 08:19 - Apr 18 by BanksterDebtSlave

I noticed on Sky news last night that the conspiracy about escaped viruses from a Wuhan research lab have gone mainstream and being seriously considered by our govrrnment.

I posted it on here the other day. All very circumstantial but doesn't make great reading and doesn't prove anything:

Article in the Washington Post about the Wuhan virology lab by StokieBlue 15 Apr 2020 15:04
This doesn't prove anything at all but it doesn't make good reading, especially for those who may be looking for something. I've not verified anything past the Washington Post and Forbes so posted "as is".

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/04/14/state-department-cables-warned-safety-issues-wuhan-lab-studying-bat-coronaviruses/

"In January 2018, the U.S. Embassy in Beijing took the unusual step of repeatedly sending U.S. science diplomats to the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV), which had in 2015 become China’s first laboratory to achieve the highest level of international bioresearch safety (known as BSL-4)."

"What the U.S. officials learned during their visits concerned them so much that they dispatched two diplomatic cables categorized as Sensitive But Unclassified back to Washington. The cables warned about safety and management weaknesses at the WIV lab and proposed more attention and help. The first cable, which I obtained, also warns that the lab’s work on bat coronaviruses and their potential human transmission represented a risk of a new SARS-like pandemic."

"The Chinese government, meanwhile, has put a total lockdown on information related to the virus origins. Beijing has yet to provide U.S. experts with samples of the novel coronavirus collected from the earliest cases. The Shanghai lab that published the novel coronavirus genome on Jan. 11 was quickly shut down by authorities for “rectification.” Several of the doctors and journalists who reported on the spread early on have disappeared.

On Feb. 14, Chinese President Xi Jinping called for a new biosecurity law to be accelerated. On Wednesday, CNN reported the Chinese government has placed severe restrictions requiring approval before any research institution publishes anything on the origin of the novel coronavirus."

SB

SB

confused? you will be on 08:30 - Apr 18 with 3335 viewsWeWereZombies

It can only be a matter of time before we find out the 'truth' about 5G...

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

confused? you will be on 09:00 - Apr 18 with 3285 viewsElephantintheRoom

And of course today it's critical that NHS staff have gowns ot protect their patients from a virus they have already got .

It's known as Corporal Jones Syndrome.

Luckily scientists are hard at work doing trials to prove that most people have had the virus already - add their findings to the PR campaign anaesthetising people so they dont seem to mind when 700 people die a day.... itself not much of an increase on the 500+ anyway.... and hey presto we can all go back to work.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

confused? you will be on 09:47 - Apr 18 with 3221 viewsHerbivore

How did this get so many uppies?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

confused? you will be on 10:06 - Apr 18 with 3171 viewshampstead_blue

that is an Edinburgh show. Work on the delivery and you're there.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

confused? you will be on 10:21 - Apr 18 with 3142 viewsMarinerisGod

Someone is deeply upset by me :) Me not so much by him. Bless

Being Deadpool for real.

confused? you will be on 10:26 - Apr 18 with 3136 viewsStokieBlue

confused? you will be on 10:21 - Apr 18 by MarinerisGod

Someone is deeply upset by me :) Me not so much by him. Bless

I am not upset by you.

I dislike what you represent which is an attempt to undermine with dubious and usually incorrect information some of which usually ends up being deeply insulting to many people and can have very real impacts to peoples lives.

I also dislike the smug superiority that of course only you can see the truth and everyone else is just a bit thick and can't join all the obvious dots.

SB
[Post edited 18 Apr 2020 10:27]

confused? you will be on 12:08 - Apr 18 with 3045 viewsMarinerisGod

confused? you will be on 10:26 - Apr 18 by StokieBlue

I am not upset by you.

I dislike what you represent which is an attempt to undermine with dubious and usually incorrect information some of which usually ends up being deeply insulting to many people and can have very real impacts to peoples lives.

I also dislike the smug superiority that of course only you can see the truth and everyone else is just a bit thick and can't join all the obvious dots.

SB
[Post edited 18 Apr 2020 10:27]

Oh the irony.

Being Deadpool for real.

confused? you will be on 12:13 - Apr 18 with 3035 viewsgordon

Matt Hancock also has a warehouse in Swindon full of his millions of home antibody test kits that he bought from a very reputable source in China that are going to be available on Amazon any day now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024