Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
STOP OVER ANALYSING 16:02 - Aug 22 with 943 viewsJDAndCoke

Just flicking through this forum quickly I see so much negativity.

Stop over analysing every stray pass, every missed tackle etc. Yes, we're 3-0 down at half time but we're playing one of the best clubs in the country, managed by one of the best managers in the world. They are also playing a team that will be much closer to their own starting line up come the first day of the season than we are too.

Just chill. Sit back, watch the game and accept that we're playing a far superior side that will have far more possession and force errors from us.
STOP OVER ANALYSING on 16:11 - Aug 22 with 887 viewsBent_double

It's a football forum for ITFC fans, we haven't seen a live game for months (other than ColU), I think it's fair people express their views on it, both positive and negative.

On that note, this team look a lot more mobile, aggressive, quicker than the 1st half team.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

STOP OVER ANALYSING on 16:13 - Aug 22 with 864 viewsMullet

Hello? Alanis?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

STOP OVER ANALYSING on 16:56 - Aug 22 with 714 viewsTieDyedIn95

We've gone full internet when football supporters cant point out facts - such as we are losing, we have lost and when a player makes mistakes. That is not being negative, thats just being engaged and interested in what is happening. We've heard the whole stop being negative rubbish for years now, it has no effect either way. We're supporters, we are allowed a view, stop stop shutting us down and telling us what we can and cannot say.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

STOP OVER ANALYSING on 17:02 - Aug 22 with 679 viewsJDAndCoke

STOP OVER ANALYSING on 16:56 - Aug 22 by TieDyedIn95

We've gone full internet when football supporters cant point out facts - such as we are losing, we have lost and when a player makes mistakes. That is not being negative, thats just being engaged and interested in what is happening. We've heard the whole stop being negative rubbish for years now, it has no effect either way. We're supporters, we are allowed a view, stop stop shutting us down and telling us what we can and cannot say.

I said 'over' analysing. I appreciate everyone has a view and that's fine. Just can't get on board with the constant stream of negativity over every loose pass and writing off a goalkeeper who's only player 45 minutes against one of the best teams in the country. It seems that those with the biggest agenda have the loudest voices sometimes and there's a time and place for that I.E. if we've had a poor game at home to Rochdale and lost. Not when we're playing one of the best teams in the country.
STOP OVER ANALYSING on 17:05 - Aug 22 with 650 viewsBloomBlue

There is a difference between pointing out a mistake and saying he is hopeless based on one mistake
STOP OVER ANALYSING on 17:05 - Aug 22 with 652 viewsfactual_blue

An interesting fact about Jack Daniels whiskey is that you aren't able to buy it in Moore County (Tennessee), even though it's made there.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2020 17:08]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

STOP OVER ANALYSING on 17:07 - Aug 22 with 639 viewsBluearmy71

There is negativity and there is just plain stupidly spouting off negativity for the hell of it, i.e posts like "Cornell is hopeless" the guy only singed for us Wednesday or Thursday he's barely had time to sh1t let alone develop any understanding with his team mates! Comments/posts like that are just pointless and non constructive in any way!
STOP OVER ANALYSING on 17:08 - Aug 22 with 635 viewsMillsey

STOP OVER ANALYSING on 17:05 - Aug 22 by factual_blue

An interesting fact about Jack Daniels whiskey is that you aren't able to buy it in Moore County (Tennessee), even though it's made there.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2020 17:08]

I know been there lol
Login to get fewer ads

STOP OVER ANALYSING on 17:09 - Aug 22 with 623 viewsBluearmy71

STOP OVER ANALYSING on 17:08 - Aug 22 by Millsey

I know been there lol

Surely as its there in abundance they should give it to tourists for free ;)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024