Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've cancelled my DD 08:59 - Nov 25 with 6435 viewsDyland

FOOK you Evans.

Sorry. I have not calmed down from last night.

FOOK paying this shower of sh1t. Evans can afford to get rid of Lambert if he chooses.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

I've cancelled my DD on 12:47 - Nov 25 with 1317 viewsDanTheMan

I've cancelled my DD on 12:45 - Nov 25 by MrTown

30k views

Yup, that's as awful and funny as I remember.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

I've cancelled my DD on 12:48 - Nov 25 with 1318 viewsMrTown

I've cancelled my DD on 12:34 - Nov 25 by J2BLUE

In the short term, cancelling might be the best thing. I know there is this thing about supporting the club and it's all very nice but we aren't under Sheepshanks anymore. The owner purchased something we love as an investment and because that investment went wrong he's stolen 1.5 decades from us (so far) not to mention leaving us in a pretty poor state even if he was to leave tomorrow.

Your £28 is less than £7 a week. Our most average of players is probably on at least £1k a week. Our owner is worth hundreds of millions and although we have no claim to any of his money and no right to demand it; he was the one who gambled with our club.

People paying their DD right now are just reducing the gambling losses of a man worth hundreds of millions.

You must ask yourself who your loyalty is to, the club or Evans. If the answer is the club (obviously it is) then is carrying on contributing to Evans systematically destroying us really helping?

It's a peach of a post this.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

I've cancelled my DD on 12:48 - Nov 25 with 1313 viewsMrTown

I've cancelled my DD on 12:47 - Nov 25 by DanTheMan

Lambo-Ball

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

I've cancelled my DD on 12:52 - Nov 25 with 1300 viewsgiant_stow

I've cancelled my DD on 12:47 - Nov 25 by footers

He's a Town fan in all but name. He just can't bring himself to say it.

No need to be shy, ullaa. Think of this as your 'coming out' party. We're all friends here.

Never!

I'm a twtd fan only!

Edit: having said that, I do actually feel for you lot these days instead of letting a gentle smirk come over. Even from a norwich angle, I think you've had to put up with too much now.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2020 12:55]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I've cancelled my DD on 15:17 - Nov 25 with 1229 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I've cancelled my DD on 09:50 - Nov 25 by Matt_Netherlands

Trust me, it’s even more painful when you have to physically enter your card details every match day, that’s self inflicted punishment.

Bigger picture though is that unfortunately the club won’t care about a few cancelled season tickets and the impact. They look at match days as a whole ‘stadium’ as such (eg ticket revenue, commercial income and income from the bars / hospitality). They’ve pretty much written off the season from the latter three I’d imagine, so we as fans have ever less of a voice than ever before.

Can’t blame you though. Something feels even worse sitting at home watching us give away the game in the first few minutes, knowing we’re not even getting a any sort match day experience.

You know you can save your credit card details and then just click "Existing payment method" each game?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

I've cancelled my DD on 15:37 - Nov 25 with 1205 viewsHerbivore

30k views

You've got to laugh. How are they actual professional footballers?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I've cancelled my DD on 15:38 - Nov 25 with 1199 viewshype313

I've cancelled my DD on 12:47 - Nov 25 by DanTheMan

To think we've spent the past few years laughing at Van Wolfswinkel....

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

I've cancelled my DD on 17:48 - Nov 25 with 1147 viewsdelias_cheesy_flaps

Well done you

it’s the only way at present to show displeasure with our clown of a manager and owner, it’s also an action they will take note of if done on mass.

Blog: This Might Rub You Up the Wrong Way, it Might Not!

Login to get fewer ads

I've cancelled my DD on 17:52 - Nov 25 with 1142 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I've cancelled my DD on 09:08 - Nov 25 by Kieran_Knows

Good stuff. I'm getting very close to it as well. As i said on another thread, I'm paying £28 a month and no idea why as I don't even watch the games.

I actually went to cancel mine during the first lockdown. However, i remember the club mentioning something about your seat being given to someone else if you cancel your ticket.

And the north stand is already a sell out each game so I don’t want to lose my seat for future years in SBR lower.

The thing is as well, I wouldn’t go to games if it was 4K attendances anyway. I’m affectively paying against my principles just so I still have my seat for future years when fans are allowed back en-masse.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

I've cancelled my DD on 17:52 - Nov 25 with 1140 viewsFunge

30k views

Jesus!
I've cancelled my DD on 17:54 - Nov 25 with 1132 viewsfooters

I've cancelled my DD on 17:52 - Nov 25 by Funge

Jesus!

[Inserts 'Jesus being good on end of a cross' joke]

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I've cancelled my DD on 17:55 - Nov 25 with 1130 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

30k views

That’s my video! Was watching it on my iPad. That account literally stole it from my twitter.

I had to rewind to record it on my phone because it was that bad. Sums the club up.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

I've cancelled my DD on 18:01 - Nov 25 with 1111 viewsDubtractor

I've cancelled my DD on 17:54 - Nov 25 by footers

Even jesus would have struggled to connect with that cross.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

I've cancelled my DD on 18:02 - Nov 25 with 1103 viewsfooters

I've cancelled my DD on 18:01 - Nov 25 by Dubtractor

Even jesus would have struggled to connect with that cross.

Judge thought it was nailed on...

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I've cancelled my DD on 19:50 - Nov 25 with 1034 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I've cancelled my DD on 17:55 - Nov 25 by The_Romford_Blue

That’s my video! Was watching it on my iPad. That account literally stole it from my twitter.

I had to rewind to record it on my phone because it was that bad. Sums the club up.

To be fair, you stole it from iFollow!

I've cancelled my DD on 19:55 - Nov 25 with 1021 viewsDubtractor

I've cancelled my DD on 19:50 - Nov 25 by The_Flashing_Smile

To be fair, you stole it from iFollow!

If anything, we should be crediting judge and bennetts.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

I've cancelled my DD on 19:59 - Nov 25 with 1011 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I've cancelled my DD on 19:55 - Nov 25 by Dubtractor

If anything, we should be crediting judge and bennetts.

Ha, I'm not sure "crediting" is the right word!

I've cancelled my DD on 20:20 - Nov 25 with 982 viewsKeaneish

I've cancelled my DD on 09:37 - Nov 25 by DanTheMan

Think a few of us are at breaking point.

Lucky you. I broke years ago!

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

I've cancelled my DD on 21:32 - Nov 25 with 938 viewsbilllm

I've cancelled my DD on 09:05 - Nov 25 by Herbivore

Good man.

I'm very close to it after 49 years, very sad I am thinking like this,
I've cancelled my DD on 22:40 - Nov 25 with 910 viewsNewcyBlue

I've cancelled my DD on 17:54 - Nov 25 by footers

If the next 2 games are lost, Lambert MUST go. by NewcyBlue 22 Nov 2020 23:48
He was good on the end of a cross...

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

I've cancelled my DD on 22:46 - Nov 25 with 901 viewsMatt_Netherlands

In the short term, cancelling might be the best thing. I know there is this thing about supporting the club and it's all very nice but we aren't under Sheepshanks anymore. The owner purchased something we love as an investment and because that investment went wrong he's stolen 1.5 decades from us (so far) not to mention leaving us in a pretty poor state even if he was to leave tomorrow.

Your £28 is less than £7 a week. Our most average of players is probably on at least £1k a week. Our owner is worth hundreds of millions and although we have no claim to any of his money and no right to demand it; he was the one who gambled with our club.

People paying their DD right now are just reducing the gambling losses of a man worth hundreds of millions.

You must ask yourself who your loyalty is to, the club or Evans. If the answer is the club (obviously it is) then is carrying on contributing to Evans systematically destroying us really helping?

You had me up to the last paragraph. I see where you’re coming from but at the same time... not supporting the club financially will risk the jobs of people in the shops, ticket office etc, it will give fewer opportunities to promising youngsters who grow up dreaming of playing for town and it will see Portman road become even more run down.... to me, those things are also very much the club.
I've cancelled my DD on 23:21 - Nov 25 with 875 viewsKeaneish

Why has it taken this long and posts like this for everyone on here to realise? We had this discussion two years ago when people started staying away in droves to force Evans into action. Many at the time were ridiculed for not being loyal fans - the irony is they’re probably the loyalest as they wanted to force change and were willing to pay a large sacrifice.

I caved in and got a season ticket last year but many still stay away. The only way to change this situation is to starve the cash flow to the Evans. If a collective can get their act together, this should be the first stage in a planned and co-ordinated response to begin wrestling power from Evans. His monopoly is grotesque and its leading to misery, unhappiness and the slow destruction of community.

Imagine Ipswich without a football club; it’s really all it’s got.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

I've cancelled my DD on 08:18 - Nov 26 with 823 viewsitfcjoe

I've cancelled my DD on 23:21 - Nov 25 by Keaneish

Why has it taken this long and posts like this for everyone on here to realise? We had this discussion two years ago when people started staying away in droves to force Evans into action. Many at the time were ridiculed for not being loyal fans - the irony is they’re probably the loyalest as they wanted to force change and were willing to pay a large sacrifice.

I caved in and got a season ticket last year but many still stay away. The only way to change this situation is to starve the cash flow to the Evans. If a collective can get their act together, this should be the first stage in a planned and co-ordinated response to begin wrestling power from Evans. His monopoly is grotesque and its leading to misery, unhappiness and the slow destruction of community.

Very, very few fans are staying away as some noble pursuit against Evans - most who claim to are lying

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I've cancelled my DD on 08:21 - Nov 26 with 815 viewsHerbivore

I've cancelled my DD on 08:18 - Nov 26 by itfcjoe

Very, very few fans are staying away as some noble pursuit against Evans - most who claim to are lying

Precisely this. And two years ago we were a midtable Championship club, which is about par for us over the last 30 years. We're now a midtable League 1 club and that is in large part down to something we can easily change: our inept manager.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2020 8:27]

I've cancelled my DD on 08:27 - Nov 26 with 802 viewsHerbivore

I've cancelled my DD on 23:21 - Nov 25 by Keaneish

Not being funny, but if your choice not to have a season ticket was a noble protest that was ahead of its time about Evans dragging the club down, why did you renew your season ticket at precisely the moment he'd literally dragged us down to the third division? That makes no sense.

We all know you gave up your season ticket because you didn't like Mick or his football and presumably you subsequently bought into Lambert's PR, maybe he said something about playing on the half turn and it gave you a little fanny flutter, who knows. But don't try to dress this up as something it's not, you weren't a crusader, you were just a fan who didn't really fancy going to games for a few years and then decided to start going again.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2020 8:36]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024