Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’m sure we’ve all read the transcript from PL interview with Watson 18:30 - Dec 2 with 3429 viewsitfcjoe

But listen to the tone of him, disgraceful. About 18 minutes into the podcast today

https://audioboom.com/posts/7742156-kings-of-anglia-absolute-nonsense-criticism

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I’m sure we’ve all read the transcript from PL interview with Watson on 09:40 - Dec 3 with 337 viewsDanTheMan

That actually sounds a lot worse than I thought it would. He gets proper angry about it.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2020 9:40]

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

I’m sure we’ve all read the transcript from PL interview with Watson on 09:46 - Dec 3 with 330 viewsitfc1108

I’m sure we’ve all read the transcript from PL interview with Watson on 08:26 - Dec 3 by itfcjoe

If the press do that though, then he's won - that's exactly what he wants.

He's already managed to lose the midweek game press conferences which have always been a staple

Do you know what has happened to Steve Pearce, Joe?
I’m sure we’ve all read the transcript from PL interview with Watson on 10:04 - Dec 3 with 294 viewsFootballpete

I’m sure we’ve all read the transcript from PL interview with Watson on 08:31 - Dec 3 by yesjohn99

How can he claim just the 3 letters in NHS was to blame for players being left out when at the time he said the young players need to earn the right to be in the photo??

Crazy liar!

Had the young players put a bit more effort in during training, they'd have added an exclamation mark at the end.

Poll: Which Top Gear presenter is the biggest dickhead?

I’m sure we’ve all read the transcript from PL interview with Watson on 10:05 - Dec 3 with 290 viewsDubtractor

I’m sure we’ve all read the transcript from PL interview with Watson on 10:04 - Dec 3 by Footballpete

Had the young players put a bit more effort in during training, they'd have added an exclamation mark at the end.

Or maybe created a loveheart at the start?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

I’m sure we’ve all read the transcript from PL interview with Watson on 10:06 - Dec 3 with 286 viewsBluefish

I’m sure we’ve all read the transcript from PL interview with Watson on 09:46 - Dec 3 by itfc1108

Do you know what has happened to Steve Pearce, Joe?

One of the press releases last week had his name at the top so he must still be there

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

I’m sure we’ve all read the transcript from PL interview with Watson on 10:06 - Dec 3 with 280 viewsFootballpete

I’m sure we’ve all read the transcript from PL interview with Watson on 10:05 - Dec 3 by Dubtractor

Or maybe created a loveheart at the start?

The Tories in the squad wanted to add a question mark.

Poll: Which Top Gear presenter is the biggest dickhead?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024