Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
People I can't stand on TV without good reason 21:44 - Dec 8 with 4820 viewsRocky

In no particular order....

Greg Wallace
Dermot O'Leary
Keith Lemon
Michael McIntyre
People I can't stand on TV without good reason on 08:43 - Dec 9 with 1127 viewsPendejo

Don't like but don't know why...?

Dan Walker
Ant and Dec

Struggling to think of more, as most people I dislike I can think of a reason.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

People I can't stand on TV without good reason on 08:44 - Dec 9 with 1125 viewshype313

Surprised to see Piers Morgan has been ommited.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

People I can't stand on TV without good reason on 08:47 - Dec 9 with 1124 viewsMJallday

Can’t disagree with anything of these

You may also add

Vernon Kay
Graham Norton
Rob Beckett
Sarah pascoe
The go compare bloke

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

People I can't stand on TV without good reason on 08:48 - Dec 9 with 1120 viewsMJallday

People I can't stand on TV without good reason on 08:44 - Dec 9 by hype313

Surprised to see Piers Morgan has been ommited.

But there’s a good reason

He’s a c**t

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

People I can't stand on TV without good reason on 08:48 - Dec 9 with 1122 viewsclive_baker

People I can't stand on TV without good reason on 08:41 - Dec 9 by The_Flashing_Smile

Down arrow for James Acaster. He's a genius... and he's playing a character.

Your ‘genius’ bar is far too generous Dolly.

I was intrigued until I saw him live and it was painfully unfunny. 45 minutes of his gf leaving him for Mr Bean, in a style that grates on me like you wouldn’t believe.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

People I can't stand on TV without good reason on 08:49 - Dec 9 with 1120 viewsDanTheMan

Maybe Keith Lemon? I've only seen a few snippets of the character and it's not my kind of humour.

That said you put no good reason so actually I can't really think of any.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

People I can't stand on TV without good reason on 08:55 - Dec 9 with 1108 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Dave Lamb or whatever his name is. The stupid-voiced bloke on Come Dine With Me.
Craig Revels Whorewood.
Dermot O'Leary.
Paddy McGuinness.
Marcus Wareing - smug Masterchef judge.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

People I can't stand on TV without good reason on 09:02 - Dec 9 with 1084 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

People I can't stand on TV without good reason on 08:48 - Dec 9 by clive_baker

Your ‘genius’ bar is far too generous Dolly.

I was intrigued until I saw him live and it was painfully unfunny. 45 minutes of his gf leaving him for Mr Bean, in a style that grates on me like you wouldn’t believe.

You should probably watch his Repertoire series on Netflix, very clever.

This explains why he's a genius;

Funny or not is subjective, whereas you called him smug and sanctimonious... which is part of the character he's playing. I think people playing a character ought to be let off in this survey. It's like saying Peter Cushing was a nasty piece of work!

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Login to get fewer ads

People I can't stand on TV without good reason on 09:17 - Dec 9 with 1058 viewsMonkeyAlan

All of those, plus James Corden, Davina McCall, Jamie Oliver, Ant and Dec, Ben Shepard, Mike Brewer, Roy Keane, Claudia Winkle man, and any reality star.
People I can't stand on TV without good reason on 09:20 - Dec 9 with 1057 viewsKeno

Paul Lambert
Lee Hancock
Matt O'Neil

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

People I can't stand on TV without good reason on 09:21 - Dec 9 with 1055 viewsthebooks

Gillian Anderson. Same acting whatever role she plays, regardless of character, era or plt.

James Acaster is a genius.
People I can't stand on TV without good reason on 09:22 - Dec 9 with 1050 viewsKeno

People I can't stand on TV without good reason on 09:21 - Dec 9 by thebooks

Gillian Anderson. Same acting whatever role she plays, regardless of character, era or plt.

James Acaster is a genius.

Oh, you leave my Ex alone

People I can't stand on TV without good reason on 09:24 - Dec 9 with 1043 viewsthebooks

People I can't stand on TV without good reason on 09:22 - Dec 9 by Keno

Oh, you leave my Ex alone

You got bored I reckon.
People I can't stand on TV without good reason on 09:30 - Dec 9 with 1034 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

I have no idea why, but Amelia Reynolds from BBC Look East gets on my tits at the moment.
Rylan Clark-Neal is another, although it's probably because he seems to be on near enough every bloody programme.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

People I can't stand on TV without good reason on 09:30 - Dec 9 with 1028 viewsKeno

People I can't stand on TV without good reason on 09:24 - Dec 9 by thebooks

You got bored I reckon.

There was only so much rampant earth moving sex I could put up with

People I can't stand on TV without good reason on 10:17 - Dec 9 with 998 viewsRadlett_blue

People I can't stand on TV without good reason on 08:43 - Dec 9 by Pendejo

Don't like but don't know why...?

Dan Walker
Ant and Dec

Struggling to think of more, as most people I dislike I can think of a reason.

I can't stand most of the presenters on BBC Breakfast but I think it's the smugly sanctimonious nature of the show that I hate. Dan Walker is far and away the most annoying of them, though.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

People I can't stand on TV without good reason on 10:23 - Dec 9 with 993 viewsjontysnut

Patrick Kielty
Robert Peston
Nigel Slater
Patrick Anthony when he used to be on About Anglia
Mel B
Richard Madeley
Jeremy Vine
Matthew Wright
People I can't stand on TV without good reason on 10:26 - Dec 9 with 984 viewsDinDjarin

Michael McIntyre 100%

plus
Lenny Henry
James Cordon
Vic Reeves
People I can't stand on TV without good reason on 10:42 - Dec 9 with 967 viewstractorboy1978

People I can't stand on TV without good reason on 08:39 - Dec 9 by hype313

Tess Daly should be top of the list, she's an awful human being.

Special mention for Richard Osman, the sanctimonious t**t.

There is a brilliant interview on Youtube - Osman with Frankie Boyle. He's treating Boyle like a naughty school boy for making risque television and Boyle is having none of it.

Sanctimony/arrogance are two traits that really don't sit well with me. For that reason Gary Lineker is head and shoulders above anyone else.
People I can't stand on TV without good reason on 10:56 - Dec 9 with 961 viewsMattinLondon

I stand by my post early on in this thread. However, that list isn’t really in keeping with this thread as I can’t stand them for good reasons.

Joe Lycett - can be funny and he does do some good consumer rights programs - however I simply can’t stand him and I don’t really know why.
People I can't stand on TV without good reason on 11:03 - Dec 9 with 944 viewsDeano69

People I can't stand on TV without good reason on 10:26 - Dec 9 by DinDjarin

Michael McIntyre 100%

plus
Lenny Henry
James Cordon
Vic Reeves

Correct!!

Just realising how many I actually do dislike now.

Think I have seen Robert Peston and Paddy McGuiness elsewhere, but they should be on the list.

Oh and Jamie Oliver, if I haven’t suggested already.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

People I can't stand on TV without good reason on 11:05 - Dec 9 with 943 viewsfooters

People I can't stand on TV without good reason on 10:23 - Dec 9 by jontysnut

Patrick Kielty
Robert Peston
Nigel Slater
Patrick Anthony when he used to be on About Anglia
Mel B
Richard Madeley
Jeremy Vine
Matthew Wright

Madeley is unintentionally brilliant though. Comedy gold.

https://inews.co.uk/light-relief/jokes/richard-madeley-alan-partridge-quotes-jok

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

People I can't stand on TV without good reason on 11:07 - Dec 9 with 937 viewsbobwya

Bruno Tonioli
People I can't stand on TV without good reason on 11:11 - Dec 9 with 930 viewsGavTWTD

David Dickinson
Ant and Dec. More Ant really.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

People I can't stand on TV without good reason on 11:17 - Dec 9 with 907 viewsKeno

People I can't stand on TV without good reason on 11:11 - Dec 9 by GavTWTD

David Dickinson
Ant and Dec. More Ant really.

and Delia Smith

Cant believe she hasn't been mentioned yet

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024